The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Birdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is colleague trying to give me hints? Should I proceed?

I guess it depends if u wanna take the risk in taking up this challenge
Old 14-04-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to fellow Samster @TheDriverGuy and others who wished to remain anonymous for your rep points!

B texted me for lunch in the morning. She began with a rather playful tone, "Free for lunch later? Someone went for his routine workout this morning, wanna check out his muscles." I was like, "There is nothing for you to see lahh, go and see John (her department colleague, not his real name), his muscles bigger than mine." "Don't want, I wanna see yours. So lunch later or not?" I had forgotten to reply her question. "Sorry B, I need to prepare for an important presentation at 2 pm, so could not join you for lunch. Might just head down to 7-11 to grab something quick later." She blue ticked me and I also did not bother to check my phone as I was preparing for the meeting.

At around 12 pm, B suddenly appeared at my desk, holding two Subway sandwiches. "Foodpanda delivery!" She bought us lunch, which gave me a pleasant surprise. "Wahh, service so good ahh? Thank you so much! We go eat at pantry can?" "Let's go!" We went to the pantry to have our sandwiches. Once we sat down, she went, "I didn't know what you want, so I ordered a footlong of what I wanted and asked the Subway guy to cut it in half. Ok for you right? You not ok also must ok lohh, faster eat!" She ordered an egg mayo sub with no sauce. NO SAUCE! I was like, "B, no sauce so dry how to eat?" Then she replied, "I like my Subway without sauce one, coz the sauce will dirty my face and ruin my make-up. Don't complain so much, faster eat." Fine.

"Nice or not??" She asked me once I had taken the last bite of the sandwich. "Ok lahh, not bad, still acceptable. Next time must try other varieties also without sauce haha." She looked delighted. Then I went, "Ohh ya, how much ahh? I Paylah you." She laughed and said, "Last night you paid for my dinner, so I today I am returning the favor. Don't say your this friend no good ahh." "Still dare to say last night ahh? I was extorted, ok." "Haha yea I know I was bad, so I personally delivered your food to you today! Nice food with a beautiful delivery lady, what more can you ask?" And she continued with a grin, "Can let me touch your muscles?" Then I was like, "Don't be silly, go and touch John's. I saw you oogling at him one day when we were in the lift," before moving my seat away from her. "Ahh, you jealous is it?" I looked at her and continued with my cup of coffee.

We continued teasing each other, and before we realized, it was already 1.15 pm. "Ohh my God, so late already, I still have a bit of touch ups to do for my ppt. You also better get going, later John misses you then no good." She rolled her eyes in disbelief, "Stop it with this John thingy lahh, people is happily married with kids." She was getting a tad annoyed, so I tried to lighten up the mood a bit, "Ok ok, no more John. Come, where you wanna touch?" She was like a little girl, "Hmmph, no want touch," before getting up and gave me a kiss on my cheek, "Good luck with your presentation later!" She then quickly hopped out of the pantry and did not look back. I seriously did not expect that to come from B, and in the pantry some more. As it is a Friday, our colleagues tend to take a longer than usual lunch break, so lucky for us!
Old 14-04-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
dude10283 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS mind sharing some details of B? Eg age range, height, size, chio?

May spice up things here!
Old 14-04-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4775 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

spray inside first worry later
Old 14-04-2023, 09:55 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Great sharing

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude10283 View Post
TS mind sharing some details of B? Eg age range, height, size, chio?

May spice up things here!
B is a 90s baby and is fairly tall, at least 160 cm with long flowing hair. But somehow she likes to tie her hair up in a ponytail. She said it makes her look friendlier?

I did share that B was away for an overseas assignment. She actually went and became a flight attendant for a few years before returning to Singapore. She is definitely a looker but with your typical GND vibes. Her down-to-earth and bubbly attitude are her most attractive traits.

Although her fiance is making good money, she never demanded luxury goods from him. She carries a *drumroll* Charles & Keith handbag to work, wears clothing from The Editor's Market and Love, Bonito and does not wear expensive jewelry or watches. The only piece of jewelry she wears is a charm bracelet from Pandora which I got her roughly a year ago for her birthday.

Last edited by rogertks; 14-04-2023 at 11:42 PM.
Old 14-04-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing more of B, cheers!
Old 14-04-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quite a few fellow Samsters seem to be interested in M, the childhood friend of B. Since nothing much happened at work today, apart from the good luck kiss which I shared in my earlier post, do allow me to talk a bit about M.

M is a high-flyer at work. She is the envy of most men in her department. Because of that, she is still single, as she sets very high standards for herself. She knows what she is looking for in a partner so she wastes no time if the guy does not meet her stringent requirements. From what I heard from B, M does not need her man to be extremely wealthy or powerful. He just has to be able to withstand her strong-willed personality and occasional bad temper. Generally guys fail at these departments so that's why she has not found the one...yet.

M belongs to the cute type of girl, those whom you would want to protect like a little kitten. And she is fun-sized too. Yes, she can be strong-willed at times, but she does have her softer, feminine side. I do have a story to share about M, but sharing her story might expose her identity, so on second thought, I better not do it.

Last edited by rogertks; 15-04-2023 at 12:05 AM.
Old 14-04-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
FarkOldBoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread. Please keep going TS!
Old 15-04-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 10
TypeWriters deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTypeWriters deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Is colleague trying to give me hints? Should I proceed?

Very nice writeup TS
Old 15-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Night1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Quite a few fellow Samsters seem to be interested in M, the childhood friend of B. Since nothing much happened at work today, apart from the good luck kiss which I shared in my earlier post, do allow me to talk a bit about M.

M is a high-flyer at work. She is the envy of most men in her department. Because of that, she is still single, as she sets very high standards for herself. She knows what she is looking for in a partner so she wastes no time if the guy does not meet her stringent requirements. From what I heard from B, M does not need her man to be extremely wealthy or powerful. He just has to be able to withstand her strong-willed personality and occasional bad temper. Generally guys fail at these departments so that's why she has not found the one...yet.

M belongs to the cute type of girl, those whom you would want to protect like a little kitten. And she is fun-sized too. Yes, she can be strong-willed at times, but she does have her softer, feminine side. I do have a story to share about M, but sharing her story might expose her identity, so on second thought, I better not do it.
Pitching a tent
Old 16-04-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
spray inside first worry later
This requires a hero mindset
Old 17-04-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quite a few fellow Samsters seem to be interested in M, the childhood friend of B.

Thanks your description of M, is she strong in bed skill, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 17-04-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Might just head down to 7-11 to grab something quick later."
For a moment I thought you were referring to condoms
Old 17-04-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I do have a story to share about M, but sharing her story might expose her identity, so on second thought, I better not do it.
Please share bro, after leaving out any identifiable details...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1