The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Questions on Bangkok Hotels & Nightlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by junnie
Hi again Bro! Thank you for teaching me. You are very clever like my financial adviser father. I hope after I refer my financial adviser father to you, you two can become best friends and cheong together. Remember to help me keep track of his movements so I can inform my mother. Thank you.
i think i am not handsome like u so i actually afraid to meet u. some ppl say i look a bit like andy lau so i think i actually very lau. not handsome at all.

by the way can ur father help me with my finanical problem? cause i am always so poor. recenly i donated US $300 million to start up a fund to save the wl . but damn it. it still not enough cause 1 wl need US10k a month to support her lifestyle. really cham. how to survive with only 10k a month?

i think poor ppl like me should really refrain frm meeting others. by the way u like orange jucie right? i just bought over merry gold for u. give me ur particulars and i transfer the deed to u. next time when i got money, i buy over a bigger company to let u drink better grade orange juice. sorry this time.

i am really surprise that there r actually ppl who wan to friend a poor and unatractive chap like me.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ROTK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I am back after 3 nights from Bangkok to share my experiences/costs with any newbies who wants to go there alone too like me.

Preparation :

Do a research and see which places or what kind of fun you are looking for. Most popular are these 3 places : Sukumvit, Patpong and Soi Cowboy. I settled for Sukumvit.
Book tickets and hotels via www.tigerairways.com and www.asiatravel.com.
Air tickets are SGD$106 (Depart) and 2470 baht (SGD$105) Arrival. I wanted to choose Majestic or Swiss Hotel but fully booked. So finally settled into Royal Asia Lodge (located at Sukumvit and near Nana Entertainment) for 3 nights for 3750 baht (SGD$159). Also change SGD$751 in Singapore to 17500 baht. Should be more than enough to chiong 3 nights.

The Arrival :
Took a 2 hours flight to the new Airport.... Wow.... So much bigger than our Changi one. Took a cab to my hotel about 300 baht and 50 baht airport surcharge. The traffic jam over there is so terrible !! Took me 1 hour to reach which usually will take about 30mins. Ok, reached the hotel, checked in to my room, well.... can say about the size of our Strand Hotels room with a bathtub too. Unpack everything and proceed to walk around the place. My hotel is at Soi 8 (Lorong 8) so I figured Nana Entertainment (Soi 4) should be quite near.

The Hunting Begins :

Finally located the place and walked around. A lot of pubs..... and whole tons of girls. After walking the whole stretch which took me about more than one hour, I entered Nana again and wanted to book one girl from Rainbow 4. But then she like quite flat chested so I go see see look look somemore. Finally settled down with a sweet looking girl outside this.... errr... the first pub on the left after the staircase up..... (starts with P one.... Can some bro help me on this ?). She brought me inside and there's a podium in the bar filled with girls in bikini dancing around the poles. At first I thought this girl was a waitress but she said she work outside instead of inside the pub.... She asked me which girl I want and I pointed to her. "How much for long time?" I asked. She qoute me 3000 baht till 2pm for long time. Then there is also this girl on the podium which caught my eye too. No. 10 is her tag. I neg with her and she qoute me 1500 baht. I was like ..... wow 1500 baht till 2pm ? And I asked her again if she can convince No. 10 to go with me for 1500 baht too, I will take both of them. I kind of have this feeling that no. 10 is a ladyboy so I ask Fin if she knows but she say not ladyboy. Both agreed the price and off we went to my hotel. Total Damage is Bar Fine (cash that you need to pay to the bar for taking the ladies out) = 600 + 600 + 100 tip. Girls = 2000 + 1500 + 100 tip. Oh condom 100 for 6 pieces.

I shall not go into details of the sex here. But I want to emphasis on the aftermath. After no. 10 finish a bbbj and cim on me, she said she leaving. I was like... huh not till 2pm meh ? Then Fin keep apologising to me and say is not 2pm is 2 hours !!!!!!! That's a whole lot of difference man !!!!!!! Ok nevermind I let No.10 leave but insisted Fin to stay with me cause I haven even fuck her yet. She agreed and then proceed to action. After that, she then admitted to me that no. 10 was a ladyboy !!!! WTF !!!! Lucky only BBBJ from her.... or him.... or it whatever. I ask Fin why she lied to me back in the pub when I ask her and she say if she tells me no. 10 is a ladyboy, she will get beaten by her.... or him.... or it whatever.

So 2 cautions for the next chiongster.
1) Make 150% sure the time..... 2pm and 2 hours a lot of difference.
2) Now, with all advance technology, guys can have their dick cut, make new pussy, new breasts and now even can remove the adam apple !!!!!! So inspect your goods throughly.

2 B Con't ..............
Old 04-11-2006, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Fr. Upz 5 pts. Please continue....
Old 04-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Samster

The Second Day :

Nothing much on this day. Spent the whole day meeting up with friends and shopping. Bought a Chelsea jersey for 1200 baht which normally cause 2500 baht in the big shopping centre. Apparently the price is cheap cause they never pay tax. Also go dye my hair for about 1200 baht.

The Third Day :

No more pub hunting for me. I figure maybe 70% of the girls are not ..... real. Now makes me wonder, have you guys ever come across this thought that some of the girls brought by the OKTs here are also ladyboy ? Food for thought eh ?

So on this day I decided to go massage instead. I listed some massage websites on the 1st pages of this thread. Went to some of them and finally settled down with one. Damage 1000 baht (outservice 2 hours) and 1500 baht to the girl.

At least this one better, got massage and real lady.

The Conclusion :

Ok, so that's all folks. The internet service there usually is 1 baht per minute. 30 minutes of usage = 30 baht. Food generall cost between 100 baht to 300 baht. Taxi to everywhere average about 80 baht. There are tons of taxis too. Sure can get one immediately when you want it, unlike in singapore. Bar Fine I read should be 500 baht instead of 600. But make no difference to me. Girls usually around 1500 baht to 2000 baht.

Next time I go maybe I will hit those high end massage parlours eg Nataree, Cesears or Poisedon instead. Patpong I heard also a lot of ladyboys. Soi Cowboy like not much info. And of course book earlier for the Hotels that I want. Last minute normally don't have slots. But if you want really budget one, Royal Asia Lodge not bad. (well, you just need a room right?)

Hopes these points help, and apprecaite if anyone who appreciate my FR to up me. See you next time !!!! Thank you.

Any other questions ?????
Old 05-11-2006, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
krathong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I should have found you earlier. I should have asked you to check on my agogo girlfriend when she was working in Rainbow 4 instead of troubling other bros. I have girlfriends mak mak.

Everyone says I can speak Thai like a local.

I am full time soccer betting, investment expert and my agogo girlfriend also give me some allowance every day.
No thanks,i do not do dirty work like this.

I know of only someone who will keep repeating all this.All u that special someone?

Quote:
Hi Bro. Please don't fight in this thread. People asking about Bangkok Hotel and Nightlife and not who is stupid. I will be good boy and stick to the thread. Tonight I will go loy krathong with my agogo girlfriend, nataree girlfriend, road side bar girlfriends and ladyboy friends. I will loy katoey. Krathong, are you here in Bangkok? If you are here, we can loy katoey and then loy krathong together! That will be fun. Wish you are here so I can up you.
No thanks again!I do not like katoeys.U can ask that ladyboy singrakthai friend of yours to go blow together. Yup i am in bangkok.But u always says u want to meet,but never give me your contact no. I call u better since your reception always got problem. I got plenty of time. U want to "UP" me? u go up that ladyboy singrakthai. Or did u "finish" him already?No wonder he never come in.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
wa lan leh. no think too deep into everything lah. i just quote frm big sexy.

by the way, i have a lot of clones so it is easy to spot someone like me.
Of course lah,the stickies so BIG and Obvious. People think he very smart,the rest all stupid mah. So have chance to come here and tell people this and that.

Whoever thinks u make a mistake by using another nick and printscreen,that person must really be idiotic. Print until so shak shak,show those PMs and the name as well.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
i think poor ppl like me should really refrain frm meeting others. by the way u like orange jucie right? i just bought over merry gold for u. give me ur particulars and i transfer the deed to u. next time when i got money, i buy over a bigger company to let u drink better grade orange juice. sorry this time.
U care to buy me drink when we meet? so good to that junnie leh.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTK
Ok, so that's all folks. The internet service there usually is 1 baht per minute. 30 minutes of usage = 30 baht. Food generall cost between 100 baht to 300 baht. Taxi to everywhere average about 80 baht. There are tons of taxis too. Sure can get one immediately when you want it, unlike in singapore. Bar Fine I read should be 500 baht instead of 600. But make no difference to me. Girls usually around 1500 baht to 2000 baht.
Sukhumvit internet normally costs higher. U can get cheaper ones ard 15baht per hour elsewhere.

Barfines differs at different venues. BF at our famous junnie's haunt like Nana will set u back for 600baht for the Rainbow Group and other better bars.

U do not get girls at 1500baht for LT at Nana,unless u are handsome like our junnie here. Maybe u can ask him to bring u ard for cheaper deals.

I leave junnie to elaborate more on his expertise in BFs,internets as well as free fXXks.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king
Nice Fr. Upz 5 pts. Please continue....
Thank you very much for your 5 points. Up you back for your generousity.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
solid_snake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi ROTK,

so, communicating there using english is no prob? even with taximan, bar ppl, etc?
coz the mis-comm between 2pm & 2 hour...really big different.

thanks for the advice & info i think its safer to try massage place then pub
Old 05-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid_snake
hi ROTK,

so, communicating there using english is no prob? even with taximan, bar ppl, etc?
coz the mis-comm between 2pm & 2 hour...really big different.

thanks for the advice & info i think its safer to try massage place then pub
Most understand simple English. A little knowledge of Thai will helps. Maybe you can start learning the numbers here : http://www.learningthai.com/speak_thai.html(This does help a lot, I personally find that Thai is a bit similiar to hokkien)

2pm and 2 hour, I think is a trick of the girls. They make you think you got a bargain then after 2 hours, act blur look steam and roti prata say actually she mean 2 hours. Well, I don't know, that's what I think.

At least the massage shop they got black and white out service how much oil massage how much for how long.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:47 AM
different469

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Good write up , thumbs up to you ROKT
Old 06-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by different469
Good write up , thumbs up to you ROKT
Welcome, btw is ROTK not ROKT.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Welcome, btw is ROTK not ROKT.
U love Romanace of the three kingdom huh?

I remembered I 1st played the computer game some 18 yrs ago.

Still likes Liu Bei's Army....
Old 07-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nonameliaoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i would like to know where did you get to purchase ur jersey. Original stuffs is it?
thanks

Quote:
The Second Day :

Nothing much on this day. Spent the whole day meeting up with friends and shopping. Bought a Chelsea jersey for 1200 baht which normally cause 2500 baht in the big shopping centre. Apparently the price is cheap cause they never pay tax. Also go dye my hair for about 1200 baht.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1