The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43589 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Conservative Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
bro Rickey, I will admit this was very interesting for me to observe. I think bc hubby got his cock out so quickly, she felt more encouraged (by this time, he only had a shirt on, but was stroking his cock
>>TS bro thor...observing & watching such an intimate & erotic act between a husband & his wife together wif others in a room in a MMMF..is always very exciting & arousing !! ...but still cannot fathom or comprehend how easily shy & conservative wifey Melinda allowed herself to be stripped completely naked by you guys who are all still clothed & whom she has just met !!!..it's kinda CMNF i/o CFNM !..haha...just feels she is being unfairly disadvantaged but luckily she doesn't mind as she is in tat state of high arousement liao where anything goes !

Quote:
contd...

My shyness at dropping my pants reduced when Melvin removed his shirt and also his pants quite quickly. His cock was also clearly aroused as it sprung up once his pants were off. It was a bit strange to be looking at another's guy's cock in such a scenario for the first time.

I stood next to Melvin and started groping her other breast and pulled her nipple gently, while he still had his hands on her breast, the other stroking her hair while the wife tasted his cock. My cock was also inches from Melinda's face and she (somewhat distractedly) reached up and began stroking my hard cock while sucking Melvin's. It was a hot scene and I wondered if her mouth would be on my cock next while her hubby watched us...

contd...

With each new instalment bro thor brings us to a higher & higher level of excitement & sexcitement wif conservative wifey Melinda !!..the star..ess, the only rose among the thorns ! ...hehe..T.Q v. much bro thor...eagerly waiting for yr next instalment to bring us higher into cloud 9 !! ...joining other bros to upzz yr points soon !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 27-07-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 27-07-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Conservative Wife

Nice writing bro! Thank you! Please continue!
Old 27-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. much bro thor...eagerly waiting for yr next instalment to bring us higher into cloud 9 !! ...joining other bros to upzz yr points soon !
As promised to bro thor, hv just given him my 7 humble cherries !! ..for taking so much time & effort in writing out & sharing with us his stories of wife fantasies here in his own thread as well as other wife fantasy threads !! ..boosting UP^^his points from 338 to 345 !!

Cheers !

Old 27-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cignobilis View Post
TS, you got marvellous memory lah, those small details like who is the last to kiss her and Princeton hahahaha ...... looking forward to more update
bro Cignobilis details of this experience was particularly memorable for me (esp given my then v. limited sexual experiences to compare !) ..

but the conversation words are not exact, except for some memorable expletives
Old 27-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
>>TS bro thor...observing & watching such an intimate & erotic act between a husband & his wife together wif others in a room in a MMMF..is always very exciting & arousing !! ...but still cannot fathom or comprehend how easily shy & conservative wifey Melinda allowed herself to be stripped completely naked by you guys who are all still clothed & whom she has just met !!!..it's kinda CMNF i/o CFNM !..haha...just feels she is being unfairly disadvantaged but luckily she doesn't mind as she is in tat state of high arousement liao where anything goes !

[/B]
With each new instalment bro thor brings us to a higher & higher level of excitement & sexcitement wif conservative wifey Melinda !!..the star..ess, the only rose among the thorns ! ...hehe..T.Q v. much bro thor...eagerly waiting for yr next instalment to bring us higher into cloud 9 !! ...joining other bros to upzz yr points soon !
yeah lah, i mean she was in a very state of high arousement i think even when we left the bar. part of i think why this was so hot for me, was that she was a very polite, conservative straight-lace wife in the bar, then 20 minutes later, her wifey neh nehs and pussy in full view while all guys still mostly clothed. in that high arousal i think anything does go, and this was prime example
Old 27-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
As promised to bro thor, hv just given him my 7 humble cherries !! ..for taking so much time & effort in writing out & sharing with us his stories of wife fantasies here in his own thread as well as other wife fantasy threads !! ..boosting UP^^his points from 338 to 345 !!

Cheers !
+ thanks for the point upz bro Rickey and other bros. making most use of my spare time to do some writing for grateful bros before i go back to work this wk !!
Old 28-07-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

contd..

Lai still had his shirt on as he stood directly in front of me, watching his wife Melinda suck Melvin's now totally rock hard cock. I admit I was genuinely worried I would spunk all over her cheek, I was so aroused from the sight and also a little nervous having her hubby watching me with my cock inches from her face. And a little anxious that if she sucked me I'd cum early!

I decided to be a little persistent and moved my hard johnson a little closer. Melvin graciously drew his cock away from her mouth and guided her face towards mine. Melinda was now clearly in a super horny mode, as she just turned, eyes partly closed, and took my cock in my mouth. Her eyes opened, for a moment, to look up at me, and she sucked me again.

After a few ups and downs on my cock, I had to slip it away, because I felt so close to cumming. I guess Melvin had better stamina, because I heard a condom unwrapping as Melinda sat back on the bed after sucking me.

She then went onto all fours on the bed, her necklace hanging down, and Melvin saddled up behind her. He had wrapped a condom onto his cock and I think had entered her lovely married pussy because she moaned quite loudly. I walked around for a moment, and watched his cock in Melinda's cunt, and then decided to walk around and fuck her mouth. Melvin was kneeling behind her on the bed and started thrusting in and out of her quite hard and fast and so I decided to move around to see if she would suck me. Lai was standing and watching, stroking his cock quite openly.

I stood on the other side of the bed, cock inches from her mouth. Initially I think she was so into being fucked my Melvin's cock, she didn't even notice my cock standing there. But after a few thrusts, I guess the horniness got into her and she took my cock in her mouth. I reached forward and groped her tits roughly with my hand, which she loved because he gasped and moaned even more. Her skin was tight, not exactly taut like an SYT, but still very firm, and I knew I was close to cumming, especially seeing her wedding ring glinting in the room light as her breasts were shaking to Melvin's thrusts.

Me: Ok, ok.. I'm gonna cum soon....

To my surprise, I took my cock out, and Melinda kept it over her lips, which were still pushing against my cock tip as Melvin pounded her. She dragged my cock tip across her lips, when suddenly , i couldn't hold it anymore and I exploded my soldiers up and onto her lips and face, and a few spurts wildly getting into her hair. I was in total cloud 9 and then just wanted to release it all over her face. Granted she didnt swallow any of my cum, maybe because we had just met??

I subsequently learned that Lai had not slept with Melinda for about 3 months before that night due to their other commitments. So this was one horny local wife, and I can imagine her being quite a head turner in younger days.

Yet she continued moaning loudly as Melvin started pounding her harder, with my cum all over her face and in her hair. I went to get a towel for her and left it on the bed, but I realised it didn't matter. She wanted and needed some cock that night, and my cum on her face wasn't going to stop her.

I took a seat on the couch, a little spent, and hoping I could recover soon. I took another towel to clean myself off. Meanwhile Lai put on a condom and stood behind Melinda and Melvin. As he started climbing onto the bed, I wondered if I'd be watching a hot wife get gangbanged in front of me.

contd...
Old 28-07-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Conservative Wife

Wow !!..T.Q. so much..to TS Bro Thor for yet another breath-taking update of the conservative MILF wifey Melinda's sexventure !! ...they never fail to cause us a boner reading them !!!...hehe..it's really very difficult to believe tat such a shy demure & attractive lady fully clothed just 20 minutes ago had turned into such a wild sex kitten on bed w/o any clothes on her 20 minutes or so later !!!...& now, wat hv we next..???...bro thor believes a GB on poor little Melinda is on the cards & gonna happen soon !!!...Omg !!!..how is she going to take the pain & all !!..esp if it is to be her 1st time ???...can't wait to see how the sexcitement unfolds further !! **biting lips** !! ...TS, please help !!!

Last edited by Rickey; 28-07-2015 at 09:46 AM.
Old 28-07-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 10
QuarterPound is one of the Best!QuarterPound is one of the Best!QuarterPound is one of the Best!

Wow shiok man ..... TS please update soon
Old 28-07-2015, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
BeddyByes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 28-07-2015, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
contd...
Melvin and Melinda's naked bodies came together, and he groped her MILF tits while they tongue kissed again. Now the only clothed person in the room, I slowly began to unbutton my own shirt and dropped my pants also. It felt very strange as I took my boxers off, standing naked. Lai smiled and gave me a thumbs up - I didn't know whether that was a good thing or little creepy leh!

Melinda sat down on the bed. She said, "ok, you boys, before we go any further, I have never done this before. No sex or anything please, but I will give you both blowjobs. Can?"

I was about to give a big "CAN LAH!" but waited for Melvin first.

He smiled, more calmly said, "whatever you like"

contd...
Quote:
contd..

I decided to be a little persistent and moved my hard johnson a little closer. Melvin graciously drew his cock away from her mouth and guided her face towards mine. Melinda was now clearly in a super horny mode, as she just turned, eyes partly closed, and took my cock in her mouth. Her eyes opened, for a moment, to look up at me, and she sucked me again.

After a few ups and downs on my cock, I had to slip it away, because I felt so close to cumming. I guess Melvin had better stamina, because I heard a condom unwrapping as Melinda sat back on the bed after sucking me.

..She then went onto all fours on the bed, her necklace hanging down, and Melvin saddled up behind her. He had wrapped a condom onto his cock and I think had entered her lovely married pussy because she moaned quite loudly. I walked around for a moment, and watched his cock in Melinda's cunt, and then decided to walk around and fuck her mouth. Melvin was kneeling behind her on the bed and started thrusting in and out of her quite hard and fast and so I decided to move around to see if she would suck me. Lai was standing and watching, stroking his cock quite openly.

I stood on the other side of the bed, cock inches from her mouth. Initially I think she was so into being fucked by Melvin's cock, she didn't even notice my cock standing there. But after a few thrusts, I guess the horniness got into her and she took my cock in her mouth. I reached forward and groped her tits roughly with my hand, which she loved because he gasped and moaned even more. Her skin was tight, not exactly taut like an SYT, but still very firm, and I knew I was close to cumming, especially seeing her wedding ring glinting in the room light as her breasts were shaking to Melvin's thrusts.

Me: Ok, ok.. I'm gonna cum soon....

I subsequently learned that Lai had not slept with Melinda for about 3 months before that night due to their other commitments. So this was one horny local wife, and I can imagine her being quite a head turner in younger days.

Yet she continued moaning loudly as Melvin started pounding her harder, with my cum all over her face and in her hair. I went to get a towel for her and left it on the bed, but I realised it didn't matter. She wanted and needed some cock that night, and my cum on her face wasn't going to stop her..

contd...
Omg !!..She said "No sex" just blowjobs boys. Can ?? "...yet the inevitable happened ! ...why can't the ladies' wishes be respected all the time ???...Yes, TS bro thor you are rite, this confirms the belief...tat for women just as for men in such a high state of arousement when they are in cloud 9 ... they will lose all their normal senses & control of themselves..& just about anything goes !! ..wat prohibitions, restrictions, terms & conditions tat were said earlier between or among themselves simply goes down the drain....they matter NO MORE ! ...sigh.

Last edited by Rickey; 28-07-2015 at 10:01 AM.
Old 28-07-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Omg !!..She said "No sex" just blowjobs boys !"...yet the inevitable happened ! ...why can't the ladies' wishes be respected all the time ???...Yes, TS bro thor you are rite, this confirms the belief...tat for women just as for men in such a high state of arousement when they are in cloud 9 ... they will lose all their normal senses & control of themselves..& just about anything goes !! ..wat prohibitions, restrictions, terms & agreements tat were said earlier between or among themselves simply goes down the drain....they matter NO MORE ! ...sigh.
ya bro Rickey, and in fact, when we first met in the bar, she said somthing like "i can only stay for 1 drink then i have to go back to the office" ..

i remember feeling disappointed at the time but i'm glad my patience paid off
Old 28-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
SatayMaiHum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatayMaiHum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep going TS
Old 28-07-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya bro Rickey, and in fact, when we first met in the bar, she said somthing like "i can only stay for 1 drink then i have to go back to the office" ..

i remember feeling disappointed at the time but i'm glad my patience paid off *smile*
Oh my...such an innocent & innocuous reply coming from the attractive MILF conservative wifey, Melinda !!..not having any idea at all of wat was to happen to her sexually 20 mins later !! ..haha...Yes, bro thor, can understand perfectly yr feelings of disappointment at 1st ...like Melinda, you oso din expect tat it was going to turn out the way you had planned or wished ..everything turned out so "unexpectedly" in a way for all parties concerned in the end ! ..haha...ya, i guess patience really pays off in any kinda of situation, esp in yr case trying for sexual experience for the 1st time wif Lai's attractive wifey who proved to be such a sexy little kitten on bed ! ...tis is something valuable we can learn from you, bro thor !...to be patient & wait !

we are taking deep breaths now & waiting for yr next sexciting update !...ouch !..tat GB thingy on poor little Melinda !!..how is she gonna take it ??...dun take too long, bro..can ??...Thanks !!

Old 29-07-2015, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
robofish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More hot updates please
Advert Space Available