The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!
Re: Perfect Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O View Post
went back to this shop again. as usual, the same milf attended to me and showed me to the spacious and clean room. this time, i had a better massage.

Name: xiao yu (little rain)
Looks: 6.5/10
Age/Figure/Boobs: cant be bothered
Skill: 6.5/10 - quite experience, knows the points to press.
Attitude: 6.5/10 - frenly and obliging.

this place leaves me a gd impression - nice ambience, clean rooms and towels, frenly milfs and gals, most important is gd and standard massage. hope tat this will continue and more gals/milfs to provide me with splendid massage.

R-K-O
I'm with the viper on this one. You really can get a good decent massage here.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shyboy252001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Perfect Spot

Hi, someone zap me today:
"03-07-2010 12:02 PM there is no such girl called qian qian "

eh, bro, i also dont know why you come and zap me sia. info was from bro tikus 69's post which i quoted below. anyway, when i asked for Qian Qian and whether she working that day, the recept said she was available lor. and, i also said, i not confirm if she (the one massaging me) was the girl in the advertisements. read my post carefully, please. dont anyhow come and zap people, can?

u not sure got Qian Qian or not, put in this thread la. i am sure other brothers will help to clarify de lor. right bros???

anyhow, this place quite inconvenient for me coz parking lots hard to find sia. so may not RTM. other brother can help verify the name of the girl in the advertisement?

cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikus69 View Post
After reading all the posts here, I revisited the place again two days ago. This time, I called beforehand and asked for the girl in the advertisement in the New Paper. They said her name is Qian Qian and she only works part time. I must be lucky that day they said she is in. So I hurry went down.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
chowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboy252001 View Post
mine was 45 think mayb possible to drop to 40

but only for that one time lar.. i had a valid reason. if not, sure give her 50 bucks still. i mean, i dont go often, so 5 bucks different is not alot and i kinda like her service =)
Hmm... $5 discount... what "valid reason" bro.... so that I can learn from you and use it too

Afterall, the $5 saved can go alot towards the next *ahem*

Last edited by chowahbeng; 03-07-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
Hellcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHellcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
went back to this shop again. as usual, the same milf attended to me and showed me to the spacious and clean room. this time, i had a better massage.

Thank you bro for sharing your experience with us . So far I trust your frs and taste. And you give quite an almost accurate account. Ups you my 2 humble points.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 15
myjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermyjuice is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi, someone zap me today:
"03-07-2010 12:02 PM there is no such girl called qian qian "

eh, bro, i also dont know why you come and zap me sia. info was from bro tikus 69's post which i quoted below. anyway, when i asked for Qian Qian and whether she working that day, the recept said she was available lor. and, i also said, i not confirm if she (the one massaging me) was the girl in the advertisements. read my post carefully, please. dont anyhow come and zap people, can?

u not sure got Qian Qian or not, put in this thread la. i am sure other brothers will help to clarify de lor. right bros???

anyhow, this place quite inconvenient for me coz parking lots hard to find sia. so may not RTM. other brother can help verify the name of the girl in the advertisement?

cheers!
Bro, sorry to hear you got zapped over the Qian Qian remarks. Probably from another frustrated bro who didn't managed to get massaged by Qian Qian.

Now I get a feeling that there is no Qian Qian at this joint after all this hoo ha. I also didn't manage to book her the past few weeks although sometimes the lady boss confused Qian Qian with another girl called Xiaoyu. Xiaoyu massage is quite good though. Then who is the chio babe in the newspaper ads?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowahbeng View Post
Hmm... $5 discount... what "valid reason" bro.... so that I can learn from you and use it too

Afterall, the $5 saved can go alot towards the next *ahem*
haha. ok lar, share with u all. but please use sparingly if u intend to use this excuse, if not, later all bro use same excuse then wont be nice right? i believe in fair trade.

anyway, that day i only had 80 bucks with me. walked around, saw no ATM nia and it was raining heavily outside. after checking the price list, i went for 45 mins session which is 35 bucks. a bit of betting that "Qian Qian" wouldnt mind doing HJ for 45.. if she doesnt want, then i also ok, cause wasnt really in the mood to have it either)

during the session we chatted about massage, pure ones and 乱摸. she was the one who said today she giving me 乱摸 session. i just kept quiet cause i no enough to tips her mah. and then, she asked why today 45 mins? i just told her frankly lor, "oh, today never bring enough lei, so no choice la" she just smiled. then actually hor after the proper massage, no GQ asked, she just proceed with HJ.. when finished everything, and about to go, i just tell her "paiseh, today only have 45 bucks lei.. outside rain and no ATM" i even show her my empty wallet! she said, its okay lar. then asked me if i got enough cash for taxi or not. hmm.. i am sure if i said not enough, she will give me back 5-10 bucks! but i respect fair trade so i said no worry lar, i driving.

so, thats how i got the 5 bucks discount.

anyhow, i think i must really check the new paper advertisement liao. think i might have gotten Xiao Yu n not Qian Qian lor.. since bros said chio babe! anyone, kind enough to scan and post the advertisement or not? hahaha
Old 04-07-2010, 08:08 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the FRs. This place sounds promising!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

kenna zapped again:
04-07-2010 01:21 PM anyhow write a false fr

hmm.. which part of my FR is wrong?

the description of the place?
correct what.. the place is spacious, got attached shower room, new..
the masseur?
er.. like i said, i also not sure if she is Qian Qian, but i asked for Qian Qian, and she was the one entering the room..
the discount?
that was what happened. bluff u all also no use, right?

wonder whats wrong with some brothers here why anyhow zap people lei?
or is it because of my other post, cannot zap me there, so zap me here?

anyhow, good day bros! happy cheong-ing
Old 04-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Went down to this place yesterday tried my luck to book xiao yu but she is very busy and unfortunately no slot available for my liking. Managed to talk to lady boss and she confirmed got no such girl by the name of Qian Qian working there.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 04-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjuice View Post
Now I get a feeling that there is no Qian Qian at this joint after all this hoo ha. I also didn't manage to book her the past few weeks although sometimes the lady boss confused Qian Qian with another girl called Xiaoyu. Xiaoyu massage is quite good though. Then who is the chio babe in the newspaper ads?
I doubt the lady boss would be confuse with her own girls' names.More likely she will get confuse by customers names. Anyways she got 4 girls working there .Qi Qi ; Xiao Yu and Amy and 1 more I can't remember now. The place does look new and nice. Hopefully when I go down later this week can try Xiao Yu's massage.

Old 04-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
I'm with the viper on this one. You really can get a good decent massage here.
indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat View Post
Thank you bro for sharing your experience with us . So far I trust your frs and taste. And you give quite an almost accurate account.
you flatter me, bro. i'm juz sharing my experience with bros here. btw, tks for the points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Went down to this place yesterday tried my luck to book xiao yu but she is very busy and unfortunately no slot available for my liking.
one day u sure got chance. hmm... looks like a lot of ppl like her massage.

R-K-O
Old 04-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster (V)

Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikus69 View Post
After reading all the posts here, I revisited the place again two days ago. This time, I called beforehand and asked for the girl in the advertisement in the New Paper. They said her name is Qian Qian and she only works part time. I must be lucky that day they said she is in. So I hurry went down.

She was there. Pretty, good figure, long hair and a sweet smile. She smelled really sweet too, some kind of perfume or fragrance from her hair. Massage was good too. She said the shop just opened and there will be new girls coming soon. She said she only works part time in some of the afternoons.

She did not offer any services and I did not ask. But I touched her legs (wearing jeans!), and rubbed her boobs although she tried many times to 'siam'. I enjoyed the massage and tipped her $10 at the end. Good attitude and good service. Maybe next time I will go again and try to convince her.

On the way out, I saw a CMI old auntie at the counter. Must be the same auntie other bros here are talking about. Quickly 'siam' and left.
Ahem! This is a confusing thread. So is there or not this Qian Qian? The photo in the newspaper advert is good looking enough for me to come down
Old 05-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

another bro commented to me:
"come on you think we brothers are stupid or what? Anyhow say a girl's name that doesn't even work there "

bro, you read my FR carefully?

and, for the last time for other brothers reading this thread, the name was from Bro Tikus 69. i assumed it was correct and asked for her, and recep brought me into the room then this girl entered!! bloodie hell lei. i also said i not sure if that the name of the girl many times and couldnt be bothered to check again, cause like i said, this place is quite an inconvenience for me to park and visit, so not going back there anytime soon. really ccb lei.

anyway, this should b my last post on this thread, since i dont think i going to RTM in this joint for sometimes. those who like this place enjoy yourself, bradders

to those who want to zap me, feel free to continue doing so. couldnt care less. i had contributed to this thread by visiting and sharing as much as i knew.

cheers!
Shyboy

Last edited by shyboy252001; 05-07-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
another bro commented to me:
"come on you think we brothers are stupid or what? Anyhow say a girl's name that doesn't even work there "

bro, you read my FR carefully?

and, for the last time for other brothers reading this thread, the name was from Bro Tikus 69. i assumed it was correct and asked for her, and recep brought me into the room then this girl entered!! bloodie hell lei. i also said i not sure if that the name of the girl many times and couldnt be bothered to check again, cause like i said, this place is quite an inconvenience for me to park and visit, so not going back there anytime soon. really ccb lei.

anyway, this should b my last post on this thread, since i dont think i going to RTM in this joint for sometimes. those who like this place enjoy yourself, bradders

to those who want to zap me, feel free to continue doing so. couldnt care less. i had contributed to this thread by visiting and sharing as much as i knew.

cheers!
Shyboy
Whoa... cool down bro

Don't be so concerned about all the names lah.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
indeed.

one day u sure got chance. hmm... looks like a lot of ppl like her massage.

I also hope so one day I get the chance . Maybe may have to do advance booking liao. By the way anymore new girls arrived ?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1