The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 19
CLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to all
Re: New Spa by the Queen of Mosha

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenunderwear View Post
Hi Bro,

can any bro send me the contacts, recently i have went to their chinatown outlet, it was so disappointing. Hope to get back the feeling from their new outlets
Bro,
Nice to see that you're still active. Chinatown outlet is no longer owned by EW. her other joint is in Tanjong Pagar. Lili's and ZE's have their own spa but it is not in Chinatown area too.

What happended to your points ??

I've PM to you the address.
Old 16-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mark_spore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the contact? tks
Old 16-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mark_spore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, pm her contact pls..?
Old 16-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 32
qorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLee2 View Post
Bro,

She told me her name is "KISS". When I asked her to spell it, to confirm that I got it correct, she gave me a kiss.

Didn't know she offered a tits fuck. Must try next time.

CLee2
Oh is it??? I thought I heard she said "chris" and I did not probe further. Thanks for the correction bro.
Old 17-12-2009, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

bro CLee2 care to PM me on your latest update,
Old 17-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ynggrashpr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for first visit
nice new spa. went in the afternoon and the business seemed slow. nice and quiet during the whole session.

Helen
Ratings
Looks : 7 / 10, youngish and good smile
Boobs : 7 / 10 soft and accessible. looks nice with the push up bra.
Massage : 6/10 decent massage and will work on the parts that need attention.
Mosha: 8/10 first time having the mosha massage. was great.
HJ : needs some work. lost interest after a while but willing to learn and adjust.
Damage : Massage $35, HJ $50
RTF : maybe. good attitude and service.
Old 17-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All Bruther,

I went there last nite, nothing to shout about, maybe too much of advertising from a group of semesters.....

The "SPA" is near the end of Middle Road from Beacr Road, if you came frm SHAW Tower.

It is in a building, 5th floor, 3rd floor is KTV, ground floor is a chinese restuarant, if you from SHAW Tower to Middle Roag, look for 1st building in your left.

If you still need direction, please mail me

Good luck....
Old 18-12-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

BMW520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to the spa today. Very tastefully Renovated and come with 10 cosy room . Have a spacious resting area for bro which also can enjoy tea there.
Is really differ with those PRC spa always come with very small room and not willing to spent money to run the business and no resting area . i can feel Ewa really put in allot of effort just wanted her customer feel like home.
I saw few real sexy lady walking to the counter . Really cannot tahan.. and Ewa ask one of them bring me to the room...... greeted by a sweet smiling lady with big sparkling eyes, shoulder length hair wearing a one piece bustier silk dress. I liked what a saw at first glance.

Led me to a proper Room with a brand new massage bed (proper one with hole for face). I stripped and laid face down for mosha.

The mosha was comfortable, with occasional massage of the balls.
Realised she massge my balls as it was so pleasurable and fully enjoy the sensation.

Flipped over to do the front mosha and her hands slid to my dick and started stoking it gently. Nice.

Her massage was wonderful, strength just nice at the right place. Hit me at all the right points and also can advise what to avoid to not get these pains!She learnt her massage from masters in PRC.
I screamed out a few times too, feel damn good, gotta tell her the right amount of pressure that u like!
She covered every inch of my body from head to toe with her powerful fingers, not like those piano players, she has strong hands! Well her skill is good & relaxing, managing to ease up all the pain & strain on my back.

Able to hold a conversation and good listener too!

After the real massage, she poured oil on my ass crack and the sexy massage begins.
Really special and sensual. Woke my little brother up effortlessly with her skills on my balls and shaft and asshole were superb, didn't take long to spurt my$cum all over the bed and some on my stomach.
Cleaned me up and gave me a finishing big head massage.

Almost fall asleep when she doing head massage. So far best massage i had .

Really value for money

She was chatty, humourous and flirty. I definitly felt comfortable thoughout the session.

For those seeking erotic sensations, comfortable chemistry.

Name : Forget to ask.... hahaha
Mosha: beside Ewa and i think she is real good...
Look: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Breasts: ard C cup
GFE: 9/10
Damage: Total $100 with tips
RTF: Definitly. (Bro here , MUST TRY)
If Bro is interested can PM me as well , cos is a new spa in town and EWA ask me to help her too.
Old 18-12-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 17
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW520 View Post
Just went to the spa today. Very tastefully Renovated and come with 10 cosy room . Have a spacious resting area for bro which also can enjoy tea there.
Is really differ with those PRC spa always come with very small room and not willing to spent money to run the business and no resting area . i can feel Ewa really put in allot of effort just wanted her customer feel like home.
I saw few real sexy lady walking to the counter . Really cannot tahan.. and Ewa ask one of them bring me to the room...... greeted by a sweet smiling lady with big sparkling eyes, shoulder length hair wearing a one piece bustier silk dress. I liked what a saw at first glance.

Led me to a proper Room with a brand new massage bed (proper one with hole for face). I stripped and laid face down for mosha.

The mosha was comfortable, with occasional massage of the balls.
Realised she massge my balls as it was so pleasurable and fully enjoy the sensation.

Flipped over to do the front mosha and her hands slid to my dick and started stoking it gently. Nice.

Her massage was wonderful, strength just nice at the right place. Hit me at all the right points and also can advise what to avoid to not get these pains!She learnt her massage from masters in PRC.
I screamed out a few times too, feel damn good, gotta tell her the right amount of pressure that u like!
She covered every inch of my body from head to toe with her powerful fingers, not like those piano players, she has strong hands! Well her skill is good & relaxing, managing to ease up all the pain & strain on my back.

Able to hold a conversation and good listener too!

After the real massage, she poured oil on my ass crack and the sexy massage begins.
Really special and sensual. Woke my little brother up effortlessly with her skills on my balls and shaft and asshole were superb, didn't take long to spurt my$cum all over the bed and some on my stomach.
Cleaned me up and gave me a finishing big head massage.

Almost fall asleep when she doing head massage. So far best massage i had .

Really value for money

She was chatty, humourous and flirty. I definitly felt comfortable thoughout the session.

For those seeking erotic sensations, comfortable chemistry.

Name : Forget to ask.... hahaha
Mosha: beside Ewa and i think she is real good...
Look: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Breasts: ard C cup
GFE: 9/10
Damage: Total $100 with tips
RTF: Definitly. (Bro here , MUST TRY)
If Bro is interested can PM me as well , cos is a new spa in town and EWA ask me to help her too.
hai, bro can pm me the location and contact?
long time never try mohsa already..
thanks
Old 18-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hunghung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went the other day to try the new place at middle road. was more interested to find a nice place near office to take the heat off so checked the place.

went there and the recep was quite friendly. the place was ok. lots of rooms but will regulars to sustain this place? not at the main road ground floor so no walk ins?

went to the room and stripped to birthday suit. didnt bath. lady came in and started with a short massage and proceeded to mosha. service ok. went to bath after that to wash off the mosha and proceeded to the massage.

massage was ok la. nothing to shout about. asked if i wanted any other service. told me that only hj provided. i said ok. hj very mechanical. also let me autoroam and suck her breasts. nipple was erect very quick.

didnt ask for name. will slowly cultivate this place if this place starts getting good masseuses.
Old 18-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Bro whos boob is bigger? JiaJia or Lisa?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLee2 View Post
Good question. I think it is Jia Jia.

However, in proportion to the size of their body, Lisa would be more endowed !
Get both and try at the same time. Shuan Fei... hahahaha Wishing you brothers Merry Christmas...

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 18-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

I just went this evening, well jia jia has gone. she quit liao, helen going to tanjong pagar outlet in 2 days time. was introduce to a few new faces. one called lemon the other new one called jia jia also but told ewa to change name la. got 1 syt but cant remember name. crystal, lisa still there. Thats the latest report.
Old 19-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jswk1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to do mosha for the first time today

FUCKING AMAZING!!!

name: crystal
mosha: fucking good 9/10
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10

damage: about 120 total for mosha, hj, bbbj

bbbj suction really good, hard worker

mosha is damn good as well, make you mari kita hard and fast

best experience so far in a hc/spa

service also excellent, help you do head and back massage for a while after you finish, help you dry you up after shower etc

really give you the king feeling

rtm: def yes

if you like a naughty massage, lots of touching, then this is for you
Old 19-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
aloha2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro clee2 for contact, Try lisa today since she only one free at that time. The mosha skill not so good, i expect to be better since i a regular mosha lover. Will try other. Saw a group of 5 girls there standing around the entrance look mid 30's after my massage all not my type, one tall slim lady look chio at the counter caught my eye, probably return for her if sees her again.

Lisa
Looks: 6.0
Boobs: look like C, bit slagging
Attitude: 6
mosha : 5.5 (maybe new to trade lack experience)
Damage: $35+$80 (return not for lisa, try others)
Old 20-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

BMW520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: New Spa by the Queen of Mosha

Attention to EWA friend,
she has just lost her hp and immediately replace one as well. But all the bro contact is all gone , so bro mind to call her and so she can have your number again. She is really sad about it because she tell me that all the number is very important to her, because if she have new girl she can also update to all bro . Please call her or sms .
Thank You !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1