The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of
Re: Khorat in Thailand ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifier
Hi Bangkok Master,

I think you can upgrade your nickname to Thailand Master now. U seems to know Thailand very well. Are u based in Bangkok.

About your Mae Sai experience, I am quite curious to know more information. I had went there only for 2 times, and I know some friends there. The karaoke owner and her 2 daughters. They also had gals for the trade. I remember I take one out for the purpose to have a gal for company when we went to the BM disco. Luckily I did not have sex with her, as later, I found out, she is just 15 years old and she is of Burmaese origin.

After reading your thread, would want to explore more of Mae Sai which I did not know of. My only experience with the villagers to to accompany one of the owner's daughter for gambling session at a funeral. Down there, it is common to have gambling session at the place where there is a funeral although sometime the gamblers themselve dun know the dead or the family.
Bro, you flattered me as I'm also a novice just happen to be kay-poh a bit while exploring. There are a lot of bros who are even more experience than me but it's just that they never post only. About Mae Sai, from my humble experience, there's nothing much for commercial sex scene except for a local pub which I happen to stumble when I was there during Songkran. It's situated in a Soi which had no name board but from the main rd away from the border, you can see a 7-eleven and directly next to the soi with about 50metres into it. It's a local joint with local girls accompanying local boys for drinks and what I found out the going rate is abt 1.2k for ON. As for the BM disco that you mention, not much kangtao unless you are lucky. I also heard from my gf's bro the local tradition massage parlour also got special, when exiting from the border you will pass by a row of shop houses and there's one operated by chinese and the girls also do special but I do not know about the price. If you have transport available, you can head down to Mae Jan for more action as there are more pubs and fake ktv which provide sexual services. Due to my gf restrictions, I had limited time for more actions.

If you're serious about cheonging burmese origin girl then you will have to cross the border and head to the local village(Ban Daeng) which there are so called sex villages available and so far I had not got the guts to go alone but I should be asking my friend to go along in Oct to see what's special.

For funeral, I'm not sure but what I'm sure is majority of thais loved gambling and that's why so many farmers got debts to repay.
Old 12-05-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
Bro, you flattered me as I'm also a novice just happen to be kay-poh a bit while exploring. There are a lot of bros who are even more experience than me but it's just that they never post only. About Mae Sai, from my humble experience, there's nothing much for commercial sex scene except for a local pub which I happen to stumble when I was there during Songkran. It's situated in a Soi which had no name board but from the main rd away from the border, you can see a 7-eleven and directly next to the soi with about 50metres into it. It's a local joint with local girls accompanying local boys for drinks and what I found out the going rate is abt 1.2k for ON. As for the BM disco that you mention, not much kangtao unless you are lucky. I also heard from my gf's bro the local tradition massage parlour also got special, when exiting from the border you will pass by a row of shop houses and there's one operated by chinese and the girls also do special but I do not know about the price. If you have transport available, you can head down to Mae Jan for more action as there are more pubs and fake ktv which provide sexual services. Due to my gf restrictions, I had limited time for more actions.

If you're serious about cheonging burmese origin girl then you will have to cross the border and head to the local village(Ban Daeng) which there are so called sex villages available and so far I had not got the guts to go alone but I should be asking my friend to go along in Oct to see what's special.

For funeral, I'm not sure but what I'm sure is majority of thais loved gambling and that's why so many farmers got debts to repay.

Hi bros Bangkok Master,

Thanks for the info. I think a lot of bros here are experts in Thailand, and you are one of them. Bros Siamcutey is also one of them and many others. All of you keep this forum going and I am glad that I can contribute in little ways that I could.

For the local pub, i understand that along the main road, there are at least 2 7-Eleven. Are u referring to the one nearer to the Thai custom checkpoint ?

In addition, for these Mae Jan, can I have the direction there? Would like to go there if in Mae Sai again. If got chance, we can go together when I am there.

There are many Karaoke and massage parlours which offers gals. A lot of them are Burmese. The massage parlours are all named started with numbers. Even the karaoke, which I know one of them, got gals to accompany you to sing thai, chinese, burmaese song. Can take the gals out but be careful of underaged gals.

For the Burmese village of Ban Daen, I had try before in a place near the Mekong Hotel (dun know if i spell wrong). The gals are all quite young. Got try, but be careful of underage gals. Got fair and dark-skinned gals. Will provide you the directions the next time. Dun know is it the so call Ban Daen village. I had went in deeper with a driver but to no much luck.

Thanks.
Old 13-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

Quote:

For the local pub, i understand that along the main road, there are at least 2 7-Eleven. Are u referring to the one nearer to the Thai custom checkpoint ?
The one which is further away from the custom check point.

Quote:
In addition, for these Mae Jan, can I have the direction there? Would like to go there if in Mae Sai again. If got chance, we can go together when I am there.
Mae Jan is about 30minutes drive away from Mae Sai, I'm not sure whether is there any public transport to go there but I will check it out for you.

Quote:
For the Burmese village of Ban Daen, I had try before in a place near the Mekong Hotel (dun know if i spell wrong). The gals are all quite young. Got try, but be careful of underage gals. Got fair and dark-skinned gals. Will provide you the directions the next time. Dun know is it the so call Ban Daen village. I had went in deeper with a driver but to no much luck.
So when are you planning to go over? Just pm me and let me know as I see whether we can arrange to go at the same time and have fun together.......I'm based in Bangkok for now and will be here for a long time.........
Old 13-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
chanthira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Actual fact you just need to get from MP girl
Many year ago if your always go to massage ,the girl may invite you to stay with her
But be careful of AIDS
After 10 years the ger worked in one of the tradition massage parlour almost 80 % had died of aids

Old 13-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

Quote:

Mae Jan is about 30minutes drive away from Mae Sai, I'm not sure whether is there any public transport to go there but I will check it out for you.

So when are you planning to go over? Just pm me and let me know as I see whether we can arrange to go at the same time and have fun together.......I'm based in Bangkok for now and will be here for a long time.........
O Master! without you I am half blind! Up your rep points!
Old 14-05-2005, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I will try to look for them the next time. But the local oub and Mae Jan.

Maybe you can pm me your mobile phone number in Thailand. When I go to Bangkok, I will call you then. By this year, I will go to Bangkok, Cambodia and Vietnam for the one month trip. Can meet u up when in Bangkok. So in the future, we can go to Mae Sai, and Tachileik to explore the place.
Old 21-03-2006, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 21
anikin is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranikin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, will be in Korat next week. Wonder if any SBF bros will be there then?

... cunts & neh neh ...

..... 因为怕放不下,所以拿不起来 .....
... 千金难买早知道 万金难买后悔药 ...
Old 03-04-2006, 02:14 AM
Samster

bros, just a summary of my 3 nites in korat:

Nite 1 Pegasus (pi-ka-sart): got a few nice gals here. took a petite lass, who luckily can poot some english as i no poot thai. rate was B1950, though some gals can be had from B1700. big room, converted from hotel room, with big tub & bed.

Nite 2 (name forgot) only remember it's Ah Seng's joint, behind Ratchapruk Hotel: gals prices start from B1200 (mainly lao gohs) & B1600 cat (younger & prettier). took a big boobs gal from the B1200 cat for budget fark. room size similar to pegasus but got mirrors all over! even on the ceiling ... nice touch ...

Nite 3 Hatavit massage: got a real B200 massage with 'special' at B1000. good selection of gals there.

besides the above, oso took a look at Pailin, which was not very impressive. may be it's off peak after cope tiger ... another place just down the rd from hatavit, near klang plaza ... forgot name liao, similar to ah seng's joint, not bad selection & oso B1200 & B1600 onwards.

must debrief with my fren then perhaps can remember more details, otherwise above just to update this thread.

... cunts & neh neh ...

... 千金难买早知道 万金难买后悔药 ...
Old 03-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, If I am not wrong, the one behind Rachapruk is called "Palace" used to be quite hot during the 80s.
The one opposite Klang Song is Ginza. and the one near Klang song should be Osaka.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Samster

yes, that's it ... Ginza. not bad also .. 2 cats to choose from. but i ran out of nites to try it ... & my sperm tank by then almost empty liao .

... cunts & neh neh ...

... 千金难买早知道 万金难买后悔药 ...
Old 16-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bros.. revivin thread abit...

can any bros kindly advise how to get to khorat frm Suvharnabhumi airport now?

if take bus? frm where?

if hire car n driver.. i travellin alone.. safe? can i do it frm within the airport?

advise on cost?

advise much appreciated.. thx bros~!~!

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 17-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
bros.. revivin thread abit...

can any bros kindly advise how to get to khorat frm Suvharnabhumi airport now?

if take bus? frm where?

if hire car n driver.. i travellin alone.. safe? can i do it frm within the airport?

advise on cost?

advise much appreciated.. thx bros~!~!
Nakhon Ratchasima is the full name for Khorat. From the airport, you can take a cab to MO CHIT Bus Terminal and traveling time is about 15-20 minutes depend on the traffic.
Once you reach the terminal, go inside the building and purchase bus ticket from the counter. Do not let the ticket pusher whom standing outside the terminal to lead you to their bus, unless you prefer an uncomfort and longer journey. Nakhon Chai Air bus service company is one of the best around. All buses leave frequently and traveling time is about 3.5 hour. Snacks and drinks are serve if you are onboard NCA bus.
Hope the infor help you and enjoy your journey.
Cheers
Old 17-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Do not let the ticket pusher whom standing outside the terminal to lead you to their bus, unless you prefer an uncomfort and longer journey.
y is tis so? y wld b the diff when we have already bought the tix?

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 18-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
vertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to all

Hi guys,
I was just in khorat this january, basically the gals there are mostly tanned.. Basically khorat is so called a "mini bangkok" gals over in khorat are friendlier..
They have very good disco, one of the happening ones with lots of babe would be The Living Bar, there is also a MP called Ginza,just beside one of the disco that i also forget, the name.. shit! i didnt try but my friend tried i think it's about 2k for 2 hours.. What i feel that it's easier to pick up gals over in khorat.. There is also night bazaar neung (1) and night bazaar song (2), and one more called "Safe One" Overall, night life is very happening khorat, lots of small massage parlour as well.. Famous shopping mall would be "The Mall"
Old 18-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
y is tis so? y wld b the diff when we have already bought the tix?
Do you mean that you had bought the ticket and board their bus?
Generally most buses are air-condition. Those particular buses seating likely to be cramp and have "rubber" departure timing. They prefer to have full of passenger on the bus and Stop/Go for passenger alight or board their bus along the way. However you will still reach your destination regardless of time.
Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1