The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2183 / Power: 15
laser434 has a reputation beyond reputelaser434 has a reputation beyond reputelaser434 has a reputation beyond reputelaser434 has a reputation beyond reputelaser434 has a reputation beyond reputelaser434 has a reputation beyond reputelaser434 has a reputation beyond reputelaser434 has a reputation beyond reputelaser434 has a reputation beyond reputelaser434 has a reputation beyond reputelaser434 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Collection of Short School Experiences

bro BMW, any chance of updates on your beloved story?
Old 05-05-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Paiseh laser bro, I forgot that I have not completed the story.

I was going to ask to go to the toilet when I heard a call from her room.

Jas: Can you come in here and help me?

I walked into Jasmine’s room and found her sitting on her bed with her white uniform blouse removed. She needed help removing her dark blue school skirt because she didn’t have enough hands to do so while standing up.

I could feel my eyes roaming towards her boob area and focusing on the white cotton bra she was wearing.

Jas: Wei! Stop staring at my chest! Don’t make me hit you with my clutches!
Me: Then you’ll have nobody to help you to remove your skirt. You can wear it for the whole day until your parents come back from work.
Jas: You want to die is it! Ok la. If you help me, I will help you.

I wasted no time helping Jasmine to get up from her bed. She leaned on her good leg while I unclasped and then unzipped her skirt, letting it fall down onto the floor. I found that she was not wearing safety shorts inside her skirt.

Jas: Oi see what see la. I usually got wear shorts one ok! Just that now I got the cast not convenient to wear la.

I shrugged, thinking to myself that I must grab the chance to catch her upskirt in school since she would not be wearing shorts under her skirt until her leg has recovered.

Me: Eh I thought you want to help me?
Jas: Ya la ya la.

With that, she plonked herself on her bed and removed her bra, exposing her nice and perky B cups.

Jas: Nah, see finish already or not? See finish can go home already!

I was not about to let it end there. Seemingly transfixed on her slightly brown areolae, I went closer towards her and felt my arms stretch out against my will and circle her right boob until I reached her areola.

Jas: What are you doing? I didn’t say that you can touch.

I ignored her and grabbed her other boob with my free hand before moving my head downwards and giving her areola a tentative lick. She made no effort to move away. I started to tune her left nipple as I licked her right one and it was not long before she let out a soft moan, suggesting that she enjoyed my advances.

I continued for a while before she pushed my head away.

Jas: Still got downstairs hor.
Old 05-05-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice update! camping for more!
Old 06-05-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by opsite View Post
Nice update! camping for more!
Will complete this by Subday. Last chapter of that story coming up.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

peng348 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more....
Old 14-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Cool Re: My Collection of Short School Experiences

I looked at the pair of white panties covering Jasmine’s nubile vagina. It was so plain, so innocent. The thin cotton material betrayed how wet she was by turning translucent from her juices. I was transfixed by the wet patch momentarily, trying to look beyond it to the brown clitoris it was partially hiding.

I deliberately ignored it and continued to focus on Jasmine’s tits and body.

Jas: Can you please…
Me: Please what? Stop?
Jas: I need you to… Touch me.
Me: I am touching you…
Jas: Touch my pussy. Please…

I felt myself getting harder as I listened to Jasmine tell me how bad she wanted me to go down on her. She gave up begging after a while and I saw her right hand go down south to satisfy herself.

I pushed her hand away and insisted that she was not to touch herself without my permission. She tried to push me away with her one good leg but stopped when I pressed my hand down on her cast.

I violently pulled down her soaked panties, to her delight. Her juices were glistening in the sunlight flowing in through her open window. I could smell it as I went closer to her pussy.

Jasmine’s bush was directly in my field of vision and I paused momentarily while contemplating if I wanted to lick her with her pubic hair all over my face. I felt a hand force my face downwards before I could make up my mind.

My mouth was squished against Jasmine’s hairy cunt. I tried to move my head away but felt my neck muscle start to ache. I stuck out my tongue and gave her clit a tentative lick before deciding that she did not taste bad. I continued licking her, slurping up the juices which were flowing out of her love hole.

I felt a shiver as Jasmine forced my head closer towards her pussy and I licked faster. I felt a spasm and felt her body lift off from the single sized mattress before she finally collapsed on her back, spent.

There was no way that I was going to let her off so easily. I quickly stripped off my uniform pants, allowing my KKJ to spring loose from its enclosure. Jasmine was still panting from the orgasm she had and thus, her mouth was slightly open.

I pushed my KKJ into the opening and forced it wider. It was quite rough as my shaft was still dry. Jasmine responded by licking it with her tongue to wet it before taking it in fully. She had her work made easy for her as she just lay there sucking while I fucked her mouth.

I brought her hands to my dick and made her stroke it while she sucked on the big lollipop. I loved her soft, sensual touch so much that I felt myself shooting into her mouth less than 5 minutes later. I withdrew and cleaned the rest of my cum on her face. She turned away but it was too late.

Jas: You idiot! You shot straight into my throat! It’s so dry now!
Me: Oops. Maybe I won’t do that next time.

The End
Old 14-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

I shall bug you to update as well.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 14-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
I shall bug you to update as well.
The end muhahaha
Old 14-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
The end muhahaha
Ah, but this is a collection. Hence there'll be a new one.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 14-05-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Ah, but this is a collection. Hence there'll be a new one.
Focusing on my other thread for now
Old 15-05-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Focusing on my other thread for now
Hmm new thread?
Old 15-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by opsite View Post
Hmm new thread?
Nah... Turning Tables. Trying to finish everything before posting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1