The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage area in Tamp/Bedok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0wn View Post
Bro, is the recept still the Singaporean auntie?
Not sure about the auntie. Mine was a china lady, should be a ML too. Face very white with thick make up.
Old 03-07-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
Haha same review bro, but massage is up to individual i guess since i prefer harder and on spot massage.

She truly is a young lady with a bloody good body. Just jmagine to dabao her out for more action.

Still, i highly suspect she kena dabao so no further action. Dig dig suck suck..ahaha

Wa lao wei. U dig dig now i wanna rtm her. Hahahahaha
This kind of Calibre hard not to be dabao lah.
Old 03-07-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to all

which shop is this? if it's P then weird, i got asked the first time, and was automatically included the 2nd time i went. didn't even ask, by a different masseuse too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spafreek View Post
I tried Ci**y at a shop on Street 43.
This shop insists on recording all your personal info including verifying your NRIC which was a turn off so will not be returning.
The shop had rooms on second floor with showers.
Her massage was ok but GQ was not offered and room door was kept open throughout.
Lots of other shops around the area to explore.
Old 03-07-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

kennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to all

i've a few SYT, but they're mostly in central. haven't chance upon a really good one in the east. but there's one near BMC, really SYT. best looking i've seen with an absolute body to match, mid 20s, malaysian some more. but downside is expensive. HJ + 4g, 2B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Nice lah thanks bro for the feedback, i am waiting to see if there is GQ for the shop coz not familiar with this area. I found her on Tiktok and thinking if she look like those videos in person. Massage is bonus for me, im going book her today for her neh neh and body. HAHAHAHA SYT quite rare in my list, too much MILFs liao
Old 03-07-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0wn View Post
Does the shop name starts with the letter P? Yes they do record full particulars using IC. Their SOP.
hi bro, pmed you. any good recco in P spa ? just started visiting recently. what's their menu option?
Old 03-07-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
i've a few SYT, but they're mostly in central. haven't chance upon a really good one in the east. but there's one near BMC, really SYT. best looking i've seen with an absolute body to match, mid 20s, malaysian some more. but downside is expensive. HJ + 4g, 2B.
Hi bro, able to share contact? Thanks
Old 03-07-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
allankey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
who's the new girl? got ctc?
PMed you liao
Old 03-07-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Ahh hmm 4G 2B i cannot accept. 5G then i will consider. 4G to me max 1B 2/3R for SYT.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone tried may from L&* TCM near a cc?
Old 04-07-2024, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 12
albertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bedok north 53* got few shops can try..
Old 04-07-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertlow View Post
Bedok north 53* got few shops can try..
Hi bro, can share contacts you have? Thanks!
Old 04-07-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wa lao wei. U dig dig now i wanna rtm her. Hahahahaha
This kind of Calibre hard not to be dabao lah.
Share the love. Maybe if yandao enough, she might be doing more if kc enough with her.

But she is honest la, she says she is here to earn money, price point right can 5G and zhut liao. Just no FJ. Just wondering which yandao korkor here dabao her and enjoy the perky boobs and butt
Old 04-07-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
Share the love. Maybe if yandao enough, she might be doing more if kc enough with her.

But she is honest la, she says she is here to earn money, price point right can 5G and zhut liao. Just no FJ. Just wondering which yandao korkor here dabao her and enjoy the perky boobs and butt

I already deeply in love with Eileen. Ya anyone managed to do more pls pls PM me to break my weak heart. HAHAHAHAHA

Old 04-07-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ahh hmm 4G 2B i cannot accept. 5G then i will consider. 4G to me max 1B 2/3R for SYT.
i don't get it, 5g they also won't let you put in right, just touch only. i PM you her photo, you see for yourself, lol
Old 04-07-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
konys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro can share ctc? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1