The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bonk Bonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Becareful Of This GUY - Either Out To Con Or AV

they usually pull this trick w foreigners as they dunno any better
Old 18-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydickulike View Post
so how bros, any idea ?? just let him go ??
I teach you. You buy 2 MacDonald Happy Meal and go to the location. Say you met the Mac delivery guy at level 1 and he's late for his subsequent food delivery appointments. So the Mac guy ask you to go deliver the Happy Meals to Mr Dennis of XXX company at his address. When Mr Dennis comes out to receive the food, you see if he fits the description. So the purpose is to 1stly confirm if he fits the description.

If they deny ordering food, just say you aren't sure too cos you are helping the delivery guy, I don't think they will reject free food. If they call Mac to complain the delivery guy didn't send the food, they wun get far as there ISN't any delivery order at all.

Then you call the number from a public phone and scold the fellow big time for not paying for the FL. Scold as bad as you can, mother father, grandmother, dog, kids also scold. If the guy is innocent, he will probably deny anything. If the guy is really him, he may be so yaya that he will taunt you back by asking you to come catch him or call the police or something. THAT'S WHAT WE WANT. If he taunts you back, then confirm it's him!

Workable idea?
Old 18-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bernut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL.. still yaya and taunt back .
some ppl will fed up and just taunt u back. so it might not be accurate as well.

SYT LOVER ! ! !
Old 18-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KingKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmmm....good idea ...can try.....but must be careful also lah
Old 18-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
mydickulike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok bros, i'll ask my boys to try that.
Old 18-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'll be camping here to hear the outcome.....
Old 19-02-2009, 10:14 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential

Erm... how can he be a member of the force and hold another outside job at the same time
Old 19-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If you want revenge, you must also do it the smart way. Going to the police just gets your friend into trouble as well. Why adopt a ' I die along with you' idea? She will lose future opportunities to earn money. My way of revenge is to shame him without pin-pointing your friend.

Here's what I will do. Since you know where he stays, you should SHAME him and his family. Write out Simple BOLD words size 24, 'BlkXX, Unit XX-XXX, Didn't pay $$$ after sex. Cheapo slum. Something simple, insulting and eye catching. Print out 20 sheets of A4 paper. Paste them all over his estate, his lifts, his bus stops, the neighbours living beside him, at various corners of the block. Let his wife or family knows he visit prostitute and don't pay.

This is how our loan sharks operate to shame a person into paying. You should shame him for revenge. In this way, your friend will not be in the picture. By the way, how did you find out where he stays?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
for your information, u can try hanging a cute bloody pig head (if u cant get please try from those selling ya bo zhi stall in area G) in front of his house.

somehow or rather hope this is not a sabo case.
If this is a genuine case and not a sabo case, then this dickhead is really the most dispicable of all the dispicables. No money to eat and rob can still understand. No money want to fuck free and then threaten with a 'card',... the lowest ranking of all beasts. If someone flash me such a 'card' and is standing on the wrong side of the reason or law, whether it is a genuine card or not, I will make him kneel down and beg for mercy.

There are many ways to deal with such beasts, as suggested by other bros. Hope it won't happen again. What this beast has done will have retribution on him in one way or another. The day will come, sooner or later.
Old 19-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrady
hi bro i believe u are wise enough to noe tat iot takes both hands to make a sound, n if ur accused for sumting u nvr do would u not stand up n fight for ur right, tats wat im doin now bro a false statment was made on me by sexylady88 titls beware of tis guy, either a con or av. im try to get al the bro's here to mit up n clarify tis matter in the open coz tis girl is passing a false jugdement on me , bro u hav my num do call me n would like to mit up if possible together wit all the rest here, hope to hear frm u soon bro thnks
Interestingly, I received this in my pm. I think we just found out the nick of Dennis.
Old 19-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fee3fow View Post
Erm... how can he be a member of the force and hold another outside job at the same time
Bro, He could be a part-time NS guy or just faking to be a member of the police force.

I have ever had a tiff with a taxi driver. He shortchanged me and even challenged me to a fight. After I showed him a few moves, he takuh and flashed me his police id card and demanded for my IC. Haha, I told him that he was serving me as a taxi driver and he had committed a wrong. Some more dared to tell me he was a policeman. I told him to call the patrol car before I produced my IC. He was flabbergased but didn't know what to do with me. Finally he lan lan left the scene.

I could have reported him to the ROV and Commisioner of Police and he would get shits. However, I decided to let him go because I had shamed him enuff.
Old 19-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

someone has admitted to being the accused? this forum is well-connected....
Old 19-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Interestingly, I received this in my pm. I think we just found out the nick of Dennis.
Now we have another side of the story. Pitching tent to follow the development.
Old 19-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now we have another side of the story. Pitching tent to follow the development. Adjusting the missle-launcher to face the right direction before firing. Meanwhile, bros, hold yr fire.
Old 19-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
thesaint9753 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostALau View Post
Bro, He could be a part-time NS guy or just faking to be a member of the police force.

I have ever had a tiff with a taxi driver. He shortchanged me and even challenged me to a fight. After I showed him a few moves, he takuh and flashed me his police id card and demanded for my IC.
Wah..ah lau, you gongfu master ah ?

People want to cheat WL nobody can help one lah,
remember one time in TN, this old man got one girl,
screwed her and refused to pay, tell her you go
make police report loh ...then walk out, what can
she do ?

Sometime these WLs also get photocopied or torn
half dollars, they cannot go to police, also they
may get themselves into trouble in the process
when they got caught.

Maybe treat it as part of occupation hazards
loh, see open a bit loh.
And confirm it
Old 19-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
mydickulike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i met up with cindy yesterday, i saw the name card. details are the same as what was stated in this thread, she had told me that this guy wanted to take her overnite but she rejected because she has other slots with some bros in here then he didn't want to pay her at all.

i remember i stated i had informed Tara about things going on & be careful, he had also taken Tara on the same day as Tara describe him out to be the same person; INDIAN guy with LONG HAIR...etc but Tara said he was happy with her services & paid her as normal, she even said he was a nice guy, friendly.

sis, could it be a misunderstanding ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1