The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
Pacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: <<<<< MARISSA: Petite, BOOBSY, Fair skin, Jap-blood, sharp feature HOT babe! >>>>

GOOD FRIDAY PROMO !!!!! FRI, SAT, SUN !!!

$118 ONLY...!!!
90 mins / 2 shots
(rm & cd provided)

If you ask me, that's CHEAP FUCK for a premium grade gem...!!!
First come, first served!

Old 03-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Pacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: <<<<< MARISSA: Petite, BOOBSY, Fair skin, Jap-blood, sharp feature HOT babe! >>>>

$118 ONLY...!!!
90 mins / 2 shots
(rm & cd provided)

Old 04-04-2010, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 17
vietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samstervietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samstervietshark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PAC-MAN

Well here goes a short FR as promised;

last evening checked in about 8pm for slots. Got a quick response. Feeling happy cuz i really need to release some tension.

I got in at 9pm sharp. knocked on the door.... Greeted me with a nice smile and welcomed me in.... Im not elaborating on the her body n all. Looks 95% as in photos.

Shy at 1st ... playful and fun there after . i went for 1st round BJ all the way till COB . Then TCSS for about 30mins proceed for FJ. Tight Pussy, Hard working. Best positions while screwing her - Cow girl and doggy.

Verdict - Very Good.
GFE: 9/10
RTF: YES (when time permits)

Thanks Pacman.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
syt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysyt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wont go into details as it is like wat most bro here stated.

Face: Almost like pic, but looks older in person, more like 28-30
Boobs: Firm and Handful, altot i think it feels hard.
Figure: Slight Tummy with a C-Scar
Butt: Nice for Doggie

All in all, accomodating and service oriented.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

$118 ONLY...!!!
90 mins / 2 shots
(rm & cd provided)

Old 04-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashin View Post
Sorry Bro Pacquiao for this freakin late FR..and thanks for gettin me in touch with your gem Marissa it's been long since i've had a pinay dish..Here's my virgin FR..well goes..
Touchdowned @ ground zero yesterday noon after confirmation with bro Pacquiao there stood a petite pinay with her knee length skirt and her spagetti straps off her fair shoulders both hands grabing on to her handful fair boobs(I'd must add her breast was kinda big for her size..HER DAD GOTTA BE A BAKER,CAUSE SHE HAS THE ALMOST PERFECT NATURAL BOOBS AND BUMS TO GO ALONG..)sayin"i'm shy.."came my reply"Well i'm in horny as hell sunshine..".Laughing our way to the bathroom followed some bbbj action not to mention pussy grinding just as i manage to get a hold of me self as RAW IS WAR..hehehe.Proceed to our work bed started by some light frenching then her tongue found her way south.Slurpin me shaft i tried my luck pleasing her..position me self in between her legs and painted her good i'd say..she was grindin and humpin herself on me face and i tot didn't she say she was shy??couple of mins in to that and she automatically ride me as it caught me by suprise actually didn't feel when she slide the Bro Dickie head gear on... carressing her soft buxom i came rite there and then..well i wasn't a good 1st round fighter aniway...hehehe
After the clean up we cuddle and fondle till her magnetised tongue went south again.2nd round i knew i've yet to meet my match hehehe..hehehe tis time around as she hump and grind during the 69 action i hold on to her tights as she squirmed and hissed sayin "let's get it inside..."a bit more of painting works(no freakin smell nor funny taste) and off i go pumping her missionary hard and fast..lucky me her nails weren't that sharp or long as i felt her shuddered she gripped me butts...i pause as to let her enjoy the moment...Brought 1 of her leg down and 1 still on me shoulder i pumped her fast and staggered slow momentum,occasionally grindin her clit as i re-entered around 15 mins at least i positioned Marissa doggie mannered it was quiet sum tym in that position that i felt her occasional shudder i took out me bro and playfully slapped it on her bums.."WWaahhh still hard har u..can u still cum".Guessing that she was kinda shag i pumped her fast and furious let me my mood follow me adrenaline i came in me rubber all in her..
Thanks a Gazillion Bro Pacquiao freakin cool bonk for the kinda price..darn i hope my virgin FR won't be zapped..
Thanks for the FR.
Glad you enjoyed your session..
Old 05-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
Aceofspades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marisa still have promo at $118 bro? Any extension?
Old 05-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
Rico_11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Marrissa today, and thanks to bro Pac-man, the offer $118 still open. This gem is a fine gem, and definitely one of the prettier filipine gal I met.

Name: Marrissa
Face: 8/10 Pretty and Fair
Body: 7/10 Quite short but skin feel smooth to touch
Breast: 8/10 Big and bouncy, soft with light colour nipple. Nice to suck and see bouncing
BBBJ: 7/10 Quite SOP, but for filipine standard,, should be better
FJ: 8/10 Sound effect power, make me cum faster. This girl got high sex drive, many positions!
GFE: 7/10 Cute GND type of girl, can be quite cheeky

Damage: 118 with rm and cap
RTF: Of course! Good deal man!
Old 05-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceofspades View Post
Marisa still have promo at $118 bro? Any extension?

GOOD NEWS!!!
MARISSA PROMO $118 will carry on till further notice!!!
HURRY!!! BONK NOW!!!

Old 06-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietshark View Post
PAC-MAN

Well here goes a short FR as promised;

last evening checked in about 8pm for slots. Got a quick response. Feeling happy cuz i really need to release some tension.

I got in at 9pm sharp. knocked on the door.... Greeted me with a nice smile and welcomed me in.... Im not elaborating on the her body n all. Looks 95% as in photos.

Shy at 1st ... playful and fun there after . i went for 1st round BJ all the way till COB . Then TCSS for about 30mins proceed for FJ. Tight Pussy, Hard working. Best positions while screwing her - Cow girl and doggy.

Verdict - Very Good.
GFE: 9/10
RTF: YES (when time permits)

Thanks Pacman.
Thanks for the FR bro!
Glad you enjoyed your session..
Old 06-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT !!!

MARISSA PROMO $118 !!!
Hurry!!! Bonk now!!!

Old 06-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT !!!

MARISSA PROMO $118 !!!
Hurry!!! Bonk now!!!

Old 07-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

ONLY $118 / 2 HOURS / 2 SHOTS

Last edited by Pacquiao; 07-04-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

1 WEEK ONLY before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Old 07-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Samster

4 DAYS ONLY before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Last edited by Pacquiao; 07-04-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1