The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 18
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by flong928 View Post
I'm not here to defend anyone, i call EW in advance and i did get to try Ting Ting. this is 1 mei mei that makes me horny just by talking to her ( the way she talks n her voice really make you steam!!! ) her services = GOOD! my friend had the other girl call Xiao Xue and when i ask him how was his session he just smile and gives me the thumbs up. pls do not pm me for location as the right way is to ask the thread starter.
Thank you for speaking up! Bro

It's quite sad to share around yet to be labelled as a con.

Guess with more Bros speaking up, other bros would be more confident with the new shop.
Old 14-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Hi Bro,

Pls pm location and damages.

Thx
Old 14-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
Thank you for speaking up! Bro

It's quite sad to share around yet to be labelled as a con.

Guess with more Bros speaking up, other bros would be more confident with the new shop.
Bro,

Just leave them alone. They think that we own them a fuck...We are kind enough to share and if them don't like it just leave this thread. Thread are meant for bros who are interested.

ps: I know some ashole will not be happy and will zapped me. How many time can you Zap???
Old 15-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutwen View Post
Bro,

Just leave them alone. They think that we own them a fuck...We are kind enough to share and if them don't like it just leave this thread. Thread are meant for bros who are interested.

ps: I know some ashole will not be happy and will zapped me. How many time can you Zap???
Haha, I'm fine with the zapping and happier with the upz :P

Rep points just part of the system. Even without rep points, I still got my FRs all over the place to help me to get contacts

And most happy to say that Bros who upz are always the majority and those who zap are just the minority
Old 15-01-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
EarthDream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do i qualify for the sharing?
and how do I do it
Old 15-01-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
dens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Firsty Thank bro Nayate for the location.. actuly went there few day ago.. but when i reach there is was ard 12plus in the midnight.. but quite sad, cos is close le.. so no choice.. have to home sweet home.. but b4 i left, i copy dw their num which was on their signboard.. as ytd was feeling horny.. decide to go dw to try EW.. but these time i clever liao..call b4 i went.. ask if there a lady call EW.. and the one ans was her... ask her what time they close.. she told me soon le.. but ask me what time i will come.. i say can reach ard 15min.. she say ok lor.. will wait for me.. was feeling happy.. faster quick leg quick hand went dw..

Upon reaching... finally first time saw EW.. first look.. hmm.. not very stunning.. but i stil like it.. cos she look like those lau chio i always see on the street.. she look good wif her dress too...

So dw to the moasha massage.. i have been to the branch at thomson b4.. i will say EW reali good at it.. better then those i went b4.. she will reali use her hand and tickle ur every part of ur body, didi.. omg.. like heaven.. there one part when she trying to reach for my didi and ball, she call me to lift up my butt.. the nxt moment i was thinking to myself.. wow.. i look like a dog.. but who care!!! the moment frm tat time onward was like the best moment of my life.. cos i was reali feeling very very high.. and my asshole was oso not forgotten.. her two hand was everywhere on groin area.. aftertat turn over.. front was allmost the same.. i can say i will reali rtf this EW 4ever.. after the mosha was done ard 40min.. ask whether what i wan for nxt.. told her maybe i go for a bath first..

After return frm my bath.. told her i today will go for hj ba.. cos i did not bring much cash.. she say no problem.. and immdiety she lift down her dress.. showing me her two melon.. melon was quite shaggy.. but i dun mind.. grap her two melon.. she began to moan.. quite turn on.. nxt time will bring more cash to bonk her.. will say the hj has nutting to shout abt.. she apply some oil in my didi.. during the hj.. she oso suck my nipple hard hard.. quite shiock... reali cant get enough of her.. after a few min.. my vit s shoot out..

Afterall i will say the session was great for me.. will definety return for her nxt week.. but this time to bonk her.. Bro out there.. reali have to try her.. u will definety wun regrat the one whole hr.. but whose who wan the location pls pm bro Nayate.. once again thank BRo Nayate for sharing this place wif me.. too bad i dun have point, if not i will up u de.. for those who like my fr hope can kindy up me.. reali hope to get out of this zero point.. thank a million sbf bro!!! take care...
Old 15-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthDream View Post
Do i qualify for the sharing?
and how do I do it
Bro, basically this lobang was found by Bro CLee2 and his requirement is at least 25 points or minimum a few FRs.

You failed in the points but you succeeded in the FRs!

Anyway post a FR here when you're done and I'll upz you so that you can gain some points and get rid of the "newbie" tag

Check your pm
Old 15-01-2008, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigbigbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place somewhere near maxwell market?
Old 15-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
dens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydens deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123 View Post
thanks bro nayate for the location...went there on friday lunch time as it's now near my work place...

when I walked up the plights of stair...ew saw me and straightaway recognise me....greet me like long lost frens....asked me how come I know her new place....I just bluff it through...

this is my fourth or fifth time trying her...her erotic mosha still as good...sent me to 7th heaven.....the hj very sesnsational too, maybe due to the build up from her mosha....as another bro pointed out, her boob a bit out of shape now.....dunno why.....

still a thumb up for her skill and gfe.....damn good...her mosha is really a must try...
Thank Bro for ur point.. will work harder de... take care..
Old 15-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 23
dettol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdettol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Paid a visit immediately after getting the contact last friday. Easy to find. The shop name look very familiar. Anyway, went up and asked for EW (YI HUA) and was asked to wait a while. All the gals were busy but they were very friendly and apologetic when thay saw me sitting on the sofa. This place look very nice and relaxing, not like the common TNs around.

Shall not elaborate much on EW cos I think this thread had described enough. All I will say is that its the best erotic mosha I have come across, hands all over me. Very friendly and chatty throughout. She asked me to visit often to try out all the gals there. Ha ha, confirm will do that provided I got extra budget.

Saw another Milf in a knee length black dress and heels that day, looks yummy to me. Forgot to ask EW for her name. Anyone knows?
Old 15-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dettol View Post
Saw another Milf in a knee length black dress and heels that day, looks yummy to me. Forgot to ask EW for her name. Anyone knows?
Bro, should be her partner I guess? Her special got to do with boobs

But as I'm not keen in her, I've not got her name in my mind, despite being introduced a few times =X
Old 15-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Thanks bro nayate the location. Went there yesterday afternoon around 11 plus. Up the stair immediately identifide bt EW and to my surprise she slim down a lot. She was surprise i knew the new place and we tcss a bit and notice no more syts unless call for booking worrieof raid.
As usual EW is still solide in her mosha and bonking was usual nothing much to shout for. Her partner is another boobs koncker and sluty look would try her next visit. Overall this place is clean and cosy compare to balestier.
Old 15-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

Heard that EW partner is good for boobs massage, do any know her name?
Old 16-01-2008, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

Was given the contact by one of the bro, so was around that area and decided to call the shop no. @ 11 am+ but no answer.Than later I try calling and was pick by EW herself, but at this time can't make it due to other commitments, will rtf these few days if posted there to do some works.
btw what is the name of her partner, paiseh to ask EW...
Old 16-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
johnaturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, been sometime since i cheong... i've never been to this joint but sounds delicious... i've posted several FRs but now for this place. do i qualify to be given the details of this place? hope so... thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1