The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: Confessions of a Dawg

Continue from Episode #1.

I immediately told her to take a step back and she did.
From the couch, I went down and knelt both knees in front of her and my face were inches away from her glorious mound which was temporary covered over by a thin cotton flora fabric.
With that few pubes jutting out of her panties, while the panties was lowered slightly from her usual waistline, that was kind of erotic for me.
I kept my kneeling composure and lean slightly forward to start the undressing.

As my face went nearer, frontal onto her mound area I caught that distinctive scent.
The kind of scent that can only be found in one’s groin area which has trapped a certain amount of sweat over time.
And besides that, the scent of the pubes which was also covered with a hint of sweat due to our humidity.
A fair bit of that sweaty and salty hint of scent. Not repulsive at all, perfectly tolerable and humanize too.
Also probably sweat tainted her panties while seated for that prolong duration for the game.
All in all, that sweaty and salty scent was starting to turn up the excitement factor a few notches up.
What can i say except, "Supper is ready"
Old 09-02-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

I shifted my body and face towards her side, specifically facing her left lower hip where the panties elastic band had stopped.
I intend to tease the shit out of her and so I am keeping her mound part for later.
I was going to start from her hip and work my way depending on her response.

I attached this pic to illustrate the shape of the panties she was wearing then.
It is similar in profile and colour. So just imagine that my plan was to work my way from her left lower hip where the top elastic band of her panties were.
So, I went in.
Old 09-02-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

As I approached it was clear to me that by using my lips would be a daunting task unless mine were thick, strong pouty like Angelina Jolie’s.
So, I place my mouth over that left hip area like kissing it without tongue action.
Then I pushed my mouth against her hip’s flesh and slide downward until the few of my front row teeth got caught in between her panties elastic band and her flesh.
The moment I did that, I saw her whole body moved a little and she let out a soft and low moan.
Almost like a satisfying sigh after quenching one’s thirst.
And there, I know it was going to be fun with someone who was ticklish and is sensitive to such touch.
I knew I was going to own her through and through then.

I purposely made sure my lips were on her hip and then with the panties elastic band firmly between my teeth, I slowly and gently pulled them down.
I did that while caressing her hips with my lips.
I could hear her breathing quicken a little, shifting her body weight from one leg to another.
I looked up briefly and caught her staring at me with those intent and conceit look.
The kind of look from someone who is so full of themselves when they know they are right. That kind of look.
Old 09-02-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

She literally thought she had me where she wanted me to be, on my knees.
I was turned on knowing that she thought she owned me.
And I was going to turn her on like she never had it before, that plan was always on my mind the moment she laid down her ‘rules’.
She thought she would own me, I love it when pussies thought too highly of their pussies.

I did not pull the panties all the way down.
I have no intention to do that.
It would be too short-sighted and too rush to really enjoy such an encounter.
And I was not going to let her think she owned me.
As I lower the left hip-side of her panties a little lower, I stopped.
Now I shifted my body a little to the centre of her body.
Then I went back in to the stretch of the panties where it has not been lowered yet.
It was the area between the left and centre of the body.
It was that area just above the groin area.
I went in closer and that scent got stronger.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 09-02-2021 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-02-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Still using the same mode of using my mouth kissing and wetting her area while making sure my front teeth get in between the panties elastic band and lower it gently with a pull.
For that area above the groin, my approach was different.
As I covered that area with my mouth as in caressing it and my teeth gently tugging the waistband lower, I used my tongue to feel for that crevice, that crack or that valley between her inner thighs and her mound.
As I pulled the panties a little lower with my teeth, my tongue found that valley, that crack that gap of flesh.
Her inner thighs against her groin.
And I snuck my tongue into that groin area like my life was depending on it.

I could feel her body quivered and she gasped.
She tried to contain her excitement and breathing.
She made a valiant effort, but I was the victor and I already had her, she just don’t realised it yet.
She stepped back a little, shifted her body weight again from one leg to another while standing all these whiles.
Now that my tongue had found her groin crack, I slowly relish the taste of it.
I slowly coated her groin area generously but slowly with my saliva. Marking my territory.

By then, I could taste her pube, mouthful.
And I slowly transit from coating her groin area walls with saliva into nibbling her pubes and mound area.
At that moment, she already voluntarily spread her legs wider to accommodate my mouth in that area.
The thing was, my mouth was not there yet but she already anticipated that I was going to head straight for ‘pussy-munching’ since I was nibbling her pubes.
She still thought it was all her rules and she had me where she wanted me to be.
It was the other way round.

To be continued shortly …..
Old 09-02-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
kurkby is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurkby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice share bro, please continue!
Old 09-02-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

From just slightly above her groin area, I worked her panty downward bit by bit.
I was not going to just yanked it off with my teeth and give her that satisfaction.
She thought I would be so horny and unleashed the dawg to go straight for her pussy.
To be honest, if it were someone else, I would have but this Selina, this bitchy bitch was not going to have it her way, no ma’am.
I might be a dawg but I got my game and dignity too.

As I was wagging my tongue around her groin area and nearer to the main bush sanctuary, I slowed down.
I shifted my position again but this time more towards her right hip. At that moment, her panty looked like it was pulled down slanted descending from left to right, diagonally.
Her main mound was still pretty much half covered.
Since half her private area was already uncovered, all was left is a little more tugging on the right and her panty would have come right off her hip to the floor.
So again, I worked around her groin area, the right side now.
Used my wagging tongue to set her on fire with probing hard and fast rhythmically around her groin.
Caressing and deliberately breathed against her hip and groin area, a little harder.
All these I took cue from her reaction and she was totally caught up in that rapture of sensual erotica.
Old 09-02-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Finally I worked at the other end of her panty, the right side.
Now with more than half of her panty already pulled down diagonally across, all I did was to use a little tug using my clenched teeth to pull the right side of the panty down.
Due to her plump hip curvature and probably it was also a snugging pair of panties, it did not come off as fast and smooth as I thought.
So I got up from my kneeling position and went to the back, her butt area.
Knelt down and start pulling the entire waistband of the panty at her back.

As I described earlier, Selina has a rounded full butt and because of that booty, the panty did not come off that easily.
I had to go around her, to her butt and use my mouth again.
This time with her butt facing me, I was more turned on than before.
Her butt was covered by the panty though it has revealed a little of her upper butt area due to the action from the front.
Now to complete my task, all I had to do was to pull the entire panty from the back straight down and voila, Mount Venus would appear right before my eyes.
Old 09-02-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Same thing, used my teeth and pulled the waistband of the panty down.
But this time, as it was her butt that faced me and I love big butts, I cannot lie.
I took the liberty of using my tongue to caress the part just above her butt crack. I did the horizontal sweep from left to right and vice versa. She was practically gyrating to my sweeping movement too.

As the panty got lower, revealing almost half her butt cheeks now, I used my tongue and did a few circular movement in smaller diameters.
Akin to caressing a nipple in that circular motion but it was on her butt cheeks.
She was moaning a little, starting to shift her body weight because she couldn’t stand still.
Even bent a little, back and forth motion as I worked her butt cheeks with my tongue.
So I was caressing half of her butt cheeks, from left to right.
And pulling the panty lower bit y bit each time as I did the sweep.
Blowing my breathe onto her butt cheeks.
Wetting the surface with my tongues. She was a total body wreck trying to maintain and contain her composure.
Old 09-02-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

When the panty was just below her butt cheeks, about to slip off then she turned around and faced me.
In single movement, she slipped off her panty with her hands and she sat down on the couch.
She sat with her legs together, knee to knee, without panty on and was topless.
In the nude now completely with her jugs pointed slightly upwards, laid back yet her feet are together knee to knee with her hands now by the side.
Showed me her jugs, beautiful healthy firm looking jugs.
Mammoth ones in the D cup region, absolutely loved it.
But damn her feet were closed together.
Cant see her mound glory at all as my line of sight for that was blocked completely by her two knees together.

I was trying to contain my excitement.
As I was thinking where all these were going to lead me to, then she gave me another set of instructions.
She said, “I am impressed by your orator skills, now show me your best performance, your level 99. Just your mouth will do.”

I replied, “I thought u never ask.”

To be continued shortly …..

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 10-02-2021 at 11:00 PM.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurkby View Post
Very nice share bro, please continue!
Old 10-02-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6737 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 10-02-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

She replied with, “Are u ready?”
To that I said, “I am but I am not sure will u be able to withstand what is about to come at u. Arrrrrre u ready?”
She grinned and with her legs still closed together knee to knee, she used her index finger and signaled the come-hither gesture.

I slide forward a little to where Selina was seated.
Now my chin was just about the level of her knees.
She kept those knees locked and with a grin she said, “Show me what u got, big boy”.
Old 10-02-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

I started just blowing lightly on her left knee at just millimeters away almost touching them with my lips.
I blew at them at a circular motion, gently and slowly.
Then, I gave light kisses again in a circular motion on the left knee. After that, I use my mouth to rest gently on the flesh just above the knee cap.
From there, I used my tongue to paint it lightly in a straight line downward all the way till the bony area which is the lowest tip of the knee cap.
That moment, she already softened her posture as she relaxed and let her body weight rest totally against the backrest of the couch.
Her tensed muscle on her thighs were evidently relaxed too.
I continued with the painting execution and it was horizontal now, still on the left knee cap.
It would have looked like a Catholic priest blessing her knee cap, drawing the shape of a cross but using his tongue.
That was how I did it.

When that is done, I started to use my tongue again at the right end side of her left knee cap, still the same knee.
That side is the ‘entrance’ now to her mound as her knees are pushed against each other like an iron gate.
So, I worked on the left knee cap first.
From the right end side of her left knee cap, I gently work my way through and along the inner part of her left thigh.
At that position, with that execution, I would be Moses parting the Red Sea and true enough Selina, slightly parted her legs.
Swinging slightly both her knees outward, revealing and allowing me an audience with her glory mound, Amazonia paradise.
Old 10-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Taking my time, I gently kissed, caressed and used my tongue to coat a thin layer of my saliva along her inner left thigh.
I worked my way slowly until my chest was against the edge of the couch and it was also a mid-way at her thigh.
I could have reached forward and re-positioned myself so that I can get a closer and better look at her mound or more.
But that would spoiled the fun.
Such ‘game’, it is the anticipation and delayed gratification that turbo-charged the climax.
It is when your partner begs u to continue and rush u to finish the act, that is the epitome of “Who’s your Daddy now”.

I stopped mid-way along her left thigh, I paused.
I could see the anticipation and excitement on her face.
She automatically spread her thigh further apart expecting me to work further ‘inroad’ to her sanctuary.

In her mind, she thought that she was in control.
She gets to decide when I can make my move and where.
She gets to dictate the location of her pleasure.
Which was the exact reason why she parted her legs wider in anticipation or in recognition of my performance, thus allowing me to go right in between her thighs.
Nah, I had other plans. I paused at the mid-way along her left thigh.
I remained where I was and just leaned back a little.
Then moved to her right knee cap now and restarted the whole procedure I had done earlier with her left thigh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1