The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all
Re: New scam on michat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
nowadays any girls who replies me in chinese, i just block and report
dont tell me come from malaysia, hk, taiwan cannot read & write english at all.
Some say from Taiwan and yet text in simplified Chinese. Some text from "Malaysia" girls just don't seem right about how they reply....

Also got many say got bang bang service 2 hours 2 shoots for $150 and send u some weird address also beware.

Just beware until you can verify identity....
Old 30-03-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 11
lsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud of
Talking Re: New scam on michat

Would gladly giv info to google, best scam detector

So Suss, I not some rich towkay 🤣 any shifu can advise go orchard plaza for drinks how she or he mre likely gonna tok me, dun tell me axs that one macham 2010 vry lame trick hahas.

Old 01-04-2022, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post

So Suss, I not some rich towkay 🤣 any shifu can advise go orchard plaza for drinks how she or he mre likely gonna tok me, dun tell me axs that one macham 2010 vry lame trick hahas.

Omg .. this person added me too .. keep ask me out after just a few text .. BLOCKED HAHAHA
Old 18-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Iwant2fuck is Cool - loads of Potential

Just wondering,just tried michat and kanna few chinese bu all give address to same block around my town.

I wonder if it's a trap? or if police raid the place, will guy get into trouble?

Lots of scammers ask join onlyfan, buy itune card...sianz, only the china bu is $/unlimited/2 hours
Old 15-05-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3263 / Power: 18
XiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookforfuck View Post
Any success story here manage to get a girl from Michat to fuck?
I did pick up one working in Yishun then head to Orto to drink, she love drinking. Tat was during the restricted measure so can only drink till 10.30pm then she say wanna go some park to chat. Drive her to upper seletar reservoir & sit down at a quiet pavilion to chat then she become very touchy & start stroking my hard rod. Told her dun just stroke lah then she take it out & suck it hard.

The 2nd time I met her is for dinner then buy some drink & head to a hotel room to drink & as she get high, start to tell me she cannot tahan liao & beg me to fuck her hard. Whole night we bang like 3 rounds.
Old 15-05-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3263 / Power: 18
XiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post

This ger try to chat up with me too. Tell me she is on biz trip to Sg & ask if wanna meet for a drink. When I reach, ask her to go pick-up point wanna bring her to a nice pub, she say park & meet her at Parklane entrance. Upon meeting, ask her where to drink wor & she will bring you to basement “国色天香”. I was like ok, see wat is there. Then the waiter will bring you a menu with extraordinary price with super high mark-up (likely some comm for the ger) if they manage to get you to order. She wanted to order red wine ($300+) & I told her she can drink on her own, I’m going off le. The prices there is simply ridiculous.
Old 15-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgHornyDevil View Post
Red flag is when they ask you to transfer money … be careful to use the bigger head instead of the smaller head to size up the situation 😂
I think this red flag is a bit too late. The red flag should start when they are being too initiative and automatic.
Old 15-05-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
TenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I used google translation from English to Bahasa Melayu to reply them, They won't be able to reply a crap
Old 15-05-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
MediumBlueMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This type of encounter at michat available only once in a blue moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoChun77 View Post
I did pick up one working in Yishun then head to Orto to drink, she love drinking. Tat was during the restricted measure so can only drink till 10.30pm then she say wanna go some park to chat. Drive her to upper seletar reservoir & sit down at a quiet pavilion to chat then she become very touchy & start stroking my hard rod. Told her dun just stroke lah then she take it out & suck it hard.

The 2nd time I met her is for dinner then buy some drink & head to a hotel room to drink & as she get high, start to tell me she cannot tahan liao & beg me to fuck her hard. Whole night we bang like 3 rounds.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
doggyhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediumBlueMoon View Post
This type of encounter at michat available only once in a blue moon
Yea, won't have blueballs
Old 17-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nice story bro. Anyone have good apps to share? Looking for xmm specifically

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoChun77 View Post

Old 19-05-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I noticed some ladies will say that they seldom use the michat app and ask to switch to whatsapp. They will ask to add your whatsapp. Is that a scam also?
Old 19-05-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
I noticed some ladies will say that they seldom use the michat app and ask to switch to whatsapp. They will ask to add your whatsapp. Is that a scam also?
I encountered same thing. Haven't even intro, already ask for WhatsApp. I justvtellnthem it's a work phone and ignore.
Some exchange wechat, but turned out they were promoting "wellness" products. Deleted right after.
Eventually still have genuine people around and can meet. But be cautious and don't open unknown links or share too much details.
Old 19-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear View Post
I encountered same thing. Haven't even intro, already ask for WhatsApp. I justvtellnthem it's a work phone and ignore.
Some exchange wechat, but turned out they were promoting "wellness" products. Deleted right after.
Eventually still have genuine people around and can meet. But be cautious and don't open unknown links or share too much details.
I sense something fishy when they asked for Whatsapp. And also not sure how safe is it to reveal our phone number.
Old 19-05-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41538 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Sometime nice to chats with them but once talk abt $$$ ghost them or play along
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1