The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 23
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you score a guy?

Flash tits, touch tail, sure immediate score spot on. But if TS have tail to flash, guys run
Old 29-08-2016, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43574 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipwnyou View Post
In need of men's point if view. Usually is the guys who will request the girl for sex. What are the expectation of a guy from ladies who wants to bed them? Or some tactics and hints rather than "Hey, let's have sex" *roll eyes*

Why does guys get scared of and avoid totally just because you have rings and married?
Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post
This part makes the most sense. To guys here, they like to imagine any girl in this forum is a VS model. And vice versa for the girls. The truth is if we are any much better looking, we will all not be in SBF. The truth hurts sometimes. Kekeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I am surprised that a 'woman' might actually ask this question ...

As far as I know, women getting men to lay with them have never been a problem in the entire history of mankind.

Unless ... she's a total no-go zone..
Quite agree wif bro randyrockhard....Just read thru' tis thread started by sis ipwnyou ...was quite surprised tat girls are having problems scoring guys ...hv always tot the problem was the other way around...glad to see so many bros here hv many good suggestions to help the sis in her problem

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 29-08-2016 at 10:09 PM.
Old 29-08-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
ipwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
oooo sis u r really adventures in sex hehe, lucky your husband

pity mine not as good and open as you so cannot join your 4some .

if you want find guys ... dont look other place

Enjoy your life ... real life
Haha yea, most Singaporean girls are very possessive about their partners. So it's quite hard to find the right one that doesn't mind or don't get jealous easily. But usually is about trust. If your wife trust you even though you fuck around, it's fine and have some sort of mutual agreement, and she can do it too. Or both of you must let each other know.
Old 29-08-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
chunz84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchunz84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sis, u mentioned large... How large for your husband?
Old 29-08-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

ipwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunz84 View Post
Sis, u mentioned large... How large for your husband?
Approx 7 inch plus in length but quite wide in girth but idk how to measure. Most of the time too big to fit in my mouth if fully erect lol. But yeah bigger for a usual Singaporean Chinese dicks haha

Last edited by ipwnyou; 29-08-2016 at 08:47 AM.
Old 29-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Superfluid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The fuck! 7" long and so big you cannot suck...Many girls will kill to be in your position. Your hubby is a monster of cock.

But by posting this, many others will be eligible if you are not so into sizes..

that aside, If you mention you look like an SYT, I don't think you need to try to hard to score. Just talk, add some dirty jokes and most will get the hint. Unless you are really talking about cruising in pubs or bars, then just catch him when he's alone and talk to him.

If he's smart, he gets it... unlike me... i missed out a lady hitting on me and I totally didn't get it until she called and branded me a moron. Haha

I can't think why guys will reject if they are being hit on. I personally wouldn't mind.
Old 29-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluid View Post
If he's smart, he gets it... unlike me... i missed out a lady hitting on me and I totally didn't get it until she called and branded me a moron. Haha
Dude, totally happened to me once too... But i was too drunk to even walk straight, so catching hints wasn't doing any good.
Anyway, she got into my pants the next time we met, i made sure i wasnt drinking too much hahaha
Old 29-08-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Approx 7 inch plus in length but quite wide in girth but idk how to measure. Most of the time too big to fit in my mouth if fully erect lol. But yeah bigger for a usual Singaporean Chinese dicks haha
7 inches!
Can your husband pls share what he eat to get that size?
In that case, lots of girls queueing up for him!
Old 29-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
The fuck! 7" long and so big you cannot suck...Many girls will kill to be in your position. Your hubby is a monster of cock.

But by posting this, many others will be eligible if you are not so into sizes..

that aside, If you mention you look like an SYT, I don't think you need to try to hard to score. Just talk, add some dirty jokes and most will get the hint. Unless you are really talking about cruising in pubs or bars, then just catch him when he's alone and talk to him.

I can't think why guys will reject if they are being hit on. I personally wouldn't mind.
Haha that's why good things must share mah. I like to see other girls being tortured by him but usually is the girls who go crazy fucking him rather than him fucking them

I'm kinda spoilt by his size but as long is not too small is alright lah. I don't think I want anymore bigger LOL

I haven't had any attempts yet but soon will try when I have the time off
Old 29-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunz84 View Post
7 inches!
Can your husband pls share what he eat to get that size?
In that case, lots of girls queueing up for him!
I don't even think he knows lol. But he's been larger than average when he was younger according to the past girls he did it with.

He didn't think he was big but aiyah you know lah, men.
Old 29-08-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't even think he knows lol. But he's been larger than average when he was younger according to the past girls he did it with.

He didn't think he was big but aiyah you know lah, men.
And oh, if he swings the other way too, he will get lots of guys requests as well... Hahaha!
My my, genetics then.
Old 29-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
What was the exact sentence that she called you out with?

When I was younger I was quite blunt-headed and have actually missed out as well. It was super hilarious to talk about it with her a few years later, because she's a friend and she was using football terms.

"You idiot! All you needed to do was pull out your thing and poke it, damnit! It's like a striker purposedly missing a sitter, 3 yards in front of an open goal!"

I was speechless .........

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 29-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
What was the exact sentence that she called you out with?

When I was younger I was quite blunt-headed and have actually missed out as well. It was super hilarious to talk about it with her a few years later, because she's a friend and she was using football terms.

"You idiot! All you needed to do was pull out your thing and poke it, damnit! It's like a striker purposedly missing a sitter, 3 yards in front of an open goal!"

HAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY LOL
At least you still have your second chance right?
Old 29-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Superfluid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro randyrockhard, yours was funny alright. Sibeh direct

Mine was rather straight,

She called me up and asked me how was I and after a long pause... she said something like this:

"I took all my 35 years of courage to ask you to come over for coffee and stay over the next day and I was hugging you... yet you still don't get it... are you a moron?"

I didn't really catch it because she is really kinda too good to be true la... now the best we do is just hug.

Back to sis ipwnyou, sometimes being direct doesn't help... guys also will react slow to temptations as well la... so you might need to build up some tempo
Old 29-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro randyrockhard, yours was funny alright. Sibeh direct

Mine was rather straight,

She called me up and asked me how was I and after a long pause... she said something like this:

"I took all my 35 years of courage to ask you to come over for coffee and stay over the next day and I was hugging you... yet you still don't get it... are you a moron?"

I didn't really catch it because she is really kinda too good to be true la... now the best we do is just hug.

Back to sis ipwnyou, sometimes being direct doesn't help... guys also will react slow to temptations as well la... so you might need to build up some tempo
Wait, men can be stupid to tempo.
Then again, sometimes like bro superfluid says - "too good to be true" and backoff right. Just get direct into the passionate frenching!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1