The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Latest edition for Hunting VBs in Vietnam

Talk is cheap, what have you share?

Why not you go contest my sifu H88 in international section and the vietnamese life partnar thread if you think you are correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddy69 View Post
Who are ? Again your perception on Singaporean looking for wife is also wrong . Why must there be a age limit ? Anyone is abouve 21 years old can look for wife provided the person is financially sound and able to look after wife .So does that mean those who under 50 should not look for wife/foreign wife ? What kind of logic is it ?

When you write in open forum it means everybody can read what you write . They can choose to reply to you or not. If you not happy with us replying to you it means you are not mature enough to accept other views .
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 19-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post
Talk is cheap, what have you share?
Why not you go contest my sifu H88 in international section and the vietnamese life partnar thread if you think you are correct.
I have no issues with H88 or anyone else in this forum. You also talk a lot . I have pointed out to you your thread is in the wrong section that is all. Why are you getting so worked up and defensive ?
Old 19-09-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Talk is cheap. I have share so many thing but what have you?
Many bro pm me to express gratitude for sharing.

I met a lot of beer ladies in Singapore. China; Malaysia; Vietnam and Singaporeans.

Most playful and open minded one are Vietnamese beer ladies. Most have one or more bf(s). Those without will do FL. Majority I talk to; say husband disappoint them, take money from them, beat them..... etc. All one sided "husband fault."

Notice they follow strict buddhist calendar of "an chay" and "Di Chua". Mainly because what they do is not buddhism teaching and it is mainly to clear their guilt.

Most vietnamese beer ladies I know; can play with you when they are drunk, i digged their pussy and fuck them, they like me so much.

Quote:
I have no issues with H88 or anyone else in this forum. You also talk a lot . I have pointed out to you your thread is in the wrong section that is all. Why are you getting so worked up and defensive ?

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 19-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Do you think you understand vietnam culture more than us?
Sifu H88 have been travel around Vietnam for so many years? Nobody understand better than his teaching. Nobody can lie or distort the truth about vietnamese culture.

There are lousy toad here trying to profit from singaporean who are looking for a vietnamese life partnar,
1 good example is http://thesbf.shop/show...&postcount=118

With proper teaching by me and sifus H88, nobody is able to profit anything
We teach and guide many newbies without asking anything back in return.

Quote:
Who are ? Again your perception on Singaporean looking for wife is also wrong . Why must there be a age limit ? Anyone is abouve 21 years old can look for wife provided the person is financially sound and able to look after wife .So does that mean those who under 50 should not look for wife/foreign wife ? What kind of logic is it ?

When you write in open forum it means everybody can read what you write . They can choose to reply to you or not. If you not happy with us replying to you it means you are not mature enough to accept other views

以其人之道,还治其人之身。

Last edited by mifa; 19-09-2015 at 12:06 PM.
Old 19-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9041 / Power: 13
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

A paedophile will deduct how many karma points?
Old 19-09-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

I still rem the first time sifu bring me to Cafe, i had to use a stack of money to comb my hair to attract VBs.

Now VBs just automatically fall in love with me when they see me, special thanks to H88 sifu for teaching and giving me this chance, thanks sifu.

Girls love men to lie to them. (Girls cannot handle the truth)

Now I never spend money taking VBs out, they end up paid for me. I always tell them their replacement is just 5 min, lots of girls in my facebook. Many cannot resist after they see me, ask me become their boyfriend

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 19-09-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6331 / Power: 18
sleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still rem the first time sifu bring me to Cafe, i had to use a stack of money to comb my hair to attract VBs.

Now VBs just automatically fall in love with me when they see me, special thanks to H88 sifu for teaching and giving me this chance, thanks sifu.

Girls love men to lie to them. (Girls cannot handle the truth)

Now I never spend money taking VBs out, they end up paid for me. I always tell them their replacement is just 5 min, lots of girls in my facebook. Many cannot resist after they see me, ask me become their boyfriend

Long time never post reply, first time see people that the fxxking skin so thick!!!
I think TS the canon no charge number, can anyhow fire everywhere every time.
Old 19-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Do you think you understand vietnam culture more than us?
Sifu H88 have been travel around Vietnam for so many years? Nobody understand better than his teaching. Nobody can lie or distort the truth about vietnamese culture.

We teach and guide many newbies without asking anything back in return.

Not interested in Vietnamese culture as I am still having trouble understanding Singaporean culture . No need to show off your knowledge to me . I can smell a conman from very far away .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeping
Long time never post reply, first time see people that the fxxking skin so thick!!!
I think TS the canon no charge number, can anyhow fire everywhere every time.
Well said. His skin is as thick as the elephant. TS really have lots of bullshit . Had a good laugh reading all his posts

PS : This thread should really be at the International section.
Old 20-09-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

Well MIFAcafe already claim this nick Mifa Copy & paste his posting to repost again here. It could be these possible reason.

1) This mifa is really out from IMH.

2) This mifa worship Mifacafe so much

3) This mifa dont like Mifacafe so trying to imitate Mifacafe to show how stupid these posting are, when people think all these are bullshit and cannon, it is indirect refer to Mifacafe & H88 because Mifacafe is the one who claim H88 taught him and make these original post.

Interesting enough, everybody praise Mifacafe when he post, but think its bullshit when mifa post the same thing...really a "Por Lanpa" society we are in...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
This is shit thread with my impostor trying to re-post my past posts even those posted in 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
It's apparent that TS trying to imitate MIFAcafe, and yet you still can't figure it out? If this thread were to go out of this zone, MIFAcafe, his boh lan pa sifu Hurricane88 and his hooligan gang that also included you will come and zap TS till negative, and put him into moderation.
Old 20-09-2015, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
zhangwuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not interested in Vietnamese culture as I am still having trouble understanding Singaporean culture . No need to show off your knowledge to me . I can smell a conman from very far away .

Well said. His skin is as thick as the elephant. TS really have lots of bullshit . Had a good laugh reading all his posts

PS : This thread should really be at the International section.
I have trouble with you being insistent on where TS should post this thread. Are you a moderator? Are you saying ANY discussion apart from a Singapore based one should not be posted in this section? Nothing is further from the truth. You may have a hidden agenda for if a reader is just one, he or she will just move on if he/she don't find the discussion his/her cup of tea.

You said TS is defensive but I find you to be more. Each time TS provide a reason for developing a discussion here, you provide a rebuttal. I am suspicious of your motive now. When you insist mod to move this thread to the international subsection, what is your veiled motives before your insistence. What is your vest interest in this benign discussion. There is always a story behind a story and if we allow TS to develop his thoughts the topic we can learn a thing or two. I find there are so many here to quick to judge without giving contributors like TS a chance to express his ideas. Remember don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
Old 20-09-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
zhangwuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS proposed and I reiterated, Karma has a new name. In expressing a fact, TS was trying to tell us there are some hypocrisies here in the forum and Karma is a bitch that will come back to haunt those. Although the discussion focused initially on one people group, generalization that included beer ladies of other country of origins was also given a treatment. What is the reference point or what is TS world view? Dude, give him a Chance to say his peace will you. Not happy don't read. Nobody is forcing you to read this piece. Did he con anyone? Or is he just trying to establish layers of cross cultural personal observations? This is his way of weaving a tapestry of value propositions into his view of the world. I say give the man a break. Look again what defines this subsection and You realise TS cannot be faulted if he chose to write his definitions here.
Old 20-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9190 / Power: 12
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

I have already stated that any new thread in international section will be deleted! My job is to merge any new thread into existing one! Hunting vb is easy task if you read some sig in the wetnam thread !
Old 20-09-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Nabeh...
Here got simi daiji?
SIC leh...

Old 20-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Singapore culture is all about being kaisi. What's do difficult to understand unless you are not born Singaporean.

It's apparent that TS trying to imitate MIFAcafe, and yet you still can't figure it out? If this thread were to go out of this zone, MIFAcafe, his boh lan pa sifu Hurricane88 and his hooligan gang that also included you will come and zap TS till negative, and put him into moderation.

Anyway TS didn't come and disturb you, so just leave him alone la.
So what makes Singaporean culture become like kiasi ? That is what I really don't understand .

In what did I give you the impression that I am with H88 ? I AM IN NOBODY's gang and I don't believe in being part of a gang .

I am just giving my opinion to TS when I saw his thread . Aren't I allowed to give opinions ? If you not happy with my posts you can also choose not to reply to me. But since you have replied to me what business is it yours anyways? I think you should just concentrate on somebody else better . Please read properly before you post any reply . Thank you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangwuji
I have trouble with you being insistent on where TS should post this thread. Are you a moderator? Are you saying ANY discussion apart from a Singapore based one should not be posted in this section? Nothing is further from the truth. You may have a hidden agenda for if a reader is just one, he or she will just move on if he/she don't find the discussion his/her cup of tea.

You said TS is defensive but I find you to be more. Each time TS provide a reason for developing a discussion here, you provide a rebuttal. I am suspicious of your motive now. When you insist mod to move this thread to the international subsection, what is your veiled motives before your insistence. What is your vest interest in this benign discussion. There is always a story behind a story and if we allow TS to develop his thoughts the topic we can learn a thing or two. I find there are so many here to quick to judge without giving contributors like TS a chance to express his ideas. Remember don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
What's wrong with your eyes ? Are your eyes so clouded by the haze that you can't read properly ? In which post do I claim to be a moderator ? Let me repeat to all who missed my first post in this thread . I am suggesting that this thread SHOULD be in the international section . Simple as that . Since this thread is talking about Vietnam . Am I right ?

I should ask what sort of agenda DO YOU have ? Why you need to post such a reply to me ? I am still talking to TS . TS replied to me and I replied to TS . Why are YOU getting so worked up with my reply in this thread ? Can't I voice my opinion ?
Old 20-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
FetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So what makes Singaporean culture become like kiasi ? That is what I really don't understand .

In what did I give you the impression that I am with H88 ? I AM IN NOBODY's gang and I don't believe in being part of a gang .

I am just giving my opinion to TS when I saw his thread . Aren't I allowed to give opinions ? If you not happy with my posts you can also choose not to reply to me. But since you have replied to me what business is it yours anyways? I think you should just concentrate on somebody else better . Please read properly before you post any reply . Thank you .

What's wrong with your eyes ? Are your eyes so clouded by the haze that you can't read properly ? In which post do I claim to be a moderator ? Let me repeat to all who missed my first post in this thread . I am suggesting that this thread SHOULD be in the international section . Simple as that . Since this thread is talking about Vietnam . Am I right ?

I should ask what sort of agenda DO YOU have ? Why you need to post such a reply to me ? I am still talking to TS . TS replied to me and I replied to TS . Why are YOU getting so worked up with my reply in this thread ? Can't I voice my opinion ?
you can voice your opinion....in the International subsection.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1