The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
griffon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An unforgettable affair...

Please don't let your hot thread turn cold.
Old 25-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
Oopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To bro luvuass, funzguy and Savanna, thanks for reading and care to post your comments!

Pardon me for my ignorance, I don't understand the meaning of what you posted, bro Savanna...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savanna View Post
I take thee at thy word.
Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized;
Henceforth I never will be Romeo.

Old 25-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Oopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lj69 View Post
Camping here! It's nice to hear from the perspective of the woman in any amorous relationship.

I have been trying to find out from my wife whom i am separated from now as to why she fell for her so called boss and thus cause a huge strain in our relationship which admittedly was in a "take for granted" situation.

Maybe it will bring some closure for me.......................so Oopsx2010 take it away with your story
Bro lj69, sorry to hear that you are seperated from your wife. I like to comment on the "take for granted" situation from my view after I completed my story.

This "take for granted" situation is also silently destroying my marriage though my husband and I are still together todate.
Old 25-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

To bro eeemen, giant underwear and diamonds, Thanks for your encouragements!
Glad to hear that you are 'addicted' to my story.

It takes alot of time, effort and courage to recall the suppressed memories to pen down the details... I hope my writing style will not bore the bros and sis here too much.

To bro Plotinus, sorry still cannot understand... can you summarize in simpler and more direct English? Singlish also can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plotinus View Post
You had some reservations over the use of the word "adulterous". I was merely saying that it is the intrinsic quality of the thing that matters and not what it is called. I then took the liberty to refer to an extract from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet which fell on all fours with your situation. As you are aware Romeo was a Montagu whilst Juliet, a Capulet. This was a relationship prohibited by their respective families at that time. To this Juliet then said:

"Tis but thy name which is my enemy ....

What is in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called."

Hope this is enough to explain the rationale of my post.

To bro yang punk, 1st of all, Thanks for your points!

Next, I like to rebuke on your statement. Please do not generalise married women as slut which your statement implied!
Have you bedded all married women to come to this conclusion????

Yes, I had this one and only affair which I'm not proud of what I had done.
And I do not use unhappy marriage as an excuse to go around sleeping with any other guys who showed me care and concern!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Now I understand why its so easy to bed married women!

Please don't stop telling your story till you reach the end...and don't leave out all the unspoken nuances that went with the relationship. Won't like to understand human beings better...hahaha
Old 25-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
Cookie Monster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting account told from a lady's perspective, can't wait for the climax!

Cheers,
Cookie Monster.

"从此是一段长长的距离, 偶尔想起总是唏嘘,
如果当初懂珍惜, 我知道眼泪多余,
笑变得好不容易, 特别是只能面对回忆和空气,
多半的自言自语, 是用来安慰自己
也许你字字句句倾听"
Old 25-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

Specially for bro giant underwear and diamonds to relieve you from the hassle of constant checking for my next update today.

Continue…

I felt myself blushing all the way but it was a magical and sweet moment! And I wish the road was never ending…

Business Trip

Hong Kong – Music Lounge

At a cross junction, Shin suddenly turned to me and asked me if I want to go for a drink. I could only manage to nod my head in my reply.

We settled down in a music lounge at one of the famous hotel. I remembered it was playing Cantonese song when we entered the lounge. It was quite crowded but we managed to get seats. In Hong Kong, everywhere was crowded!

Shin requested the waitress to move the 2 separate chairs side by side. All these while, Shin was holding my hands tightly and had no intention to let go though I tried pulling my hand off his grip subtly several times.

After seated and ordered our drinks with him still holding on to my hand, I told him what was on my mind.

Me: Shin, we should not….

Immediately Shin looked straight into my eyes and said,

Shin: Shhhh… don’t think so much, just relax and enjoy the music.

But it was tough for me, my mind kept telling me “Dangerous! Stop going further, you are playing with fire!” Yet my heart was melting and yielding for more…

We just sat in silence, occasionally; Shin will squeeze my hand tightly, or caressing it like a prized treasure. He made me feel attractive and wanted. At one point, he gently moved my head to lean on his shoulder. I could feel him planting a kiss or two on my hair. I was powerless to move or do anything else. “Just enjoy this moment”, I told myself, “then make it clear to him tomorrow”. I really overestimated my willpower…

Time seemed to stop there. After a while, Shin confessed…

Shin: Lynn, I had seen and observed you at customer, XXX’s office after he pointed you to me. That was before I instructed Ben to contact you for an interview. You were in the opposite room from me having discussion with a group of engineers. (The meeting rooms at customer’s place were all glass partition)

Me: Oh… I didn’t notice anyone observing me. When was it?

Shin: *smile*, of course you didn’t notice. You were so engrossed in your conversation with the engineers. I could see that you are well liked by them, you guys laughed a lot during the discussion.

Me: *smile*, yeah… they are nice people but I worked hard for them too to always meet their ‘impossible’ deadlines. You know, it is not easy.

Shin: I couldn’t hear what you said but from my observation then, you are a friendly and cheerful person. A suitable character for Sales job. And you keep popping up in my head after that.

After saying that, he touched my head gently.

Me: Oh… so you have an ulterior motive for me to join your company huh?

Shin: No lah! Work comes first, you were approached because I felt that you are suited for the job.

Me: Really? Now I don’t believe you!

Shin: Silly girl, don’t think so much.

With that, he gave me a knock on my head!

Me: Ouch!

Then, he planted a kiss on my head.

By the way, Shin was quite fluent in speaking English. He could also speak some degree of Singlish too as he was in his 4th year of posting when I joined the company.

We returned back to hotel holding hands. Our rooms were located at different levels. His room was several levels higher than mine. When the lift reached my floor, I quickly pulled my hand from his grip, stepped out from the lift, muttered a good night to him and walked quickly to my room.

Shortly after I entered my room, the phone rings.

Me: Hello

Shin: Silly girl, why are you so afraid of me?

Me: Huh, nothing lah

Shin: Never mind, tomorrow morning shall we meet at 9.30 for breakfast then go for sightseeing? Is it too early for you?

Me: Sure, I’m ok.

Shin: Ok, sleep well my dear!

Me: orh

Shin: *chuckled* what is orh?

Me: Good night!

And I hurriedly put down the phone before he could reply as my heart pounded rapidly…

I had trouble sleeping that night with many thoughts raced through my head. On one hand, I looked forward to spend the next day with him. On the other hand, I was afraid and felt guilty. I kept thinking how to draw a line with him without compromising our working relationship before it is too late. What a deep shit I have gotten myself into! Finally I fell asleep due to tiredness…

*To all bros & sis, please give me more feedback.
Am I boring you? Too much details? Any constructive comments are welcome.*
Old 25-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 18
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

V good story - slow buildup, I like it. hope I dont have to wait too long for next chapter
Old 25-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
irrefutable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fortunately, my OC is a stay home full-time mother. The moral of your story is that we must never let our wives work.
Old 25-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
Mike_JustDoIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMike_JustDoIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's interesting to read a married lady's perspective in an affair. I can understand how you must have felt, as it was the same situation for my FB when we started our affair.

Since you said you're still with your hubby to date, I'm keen to know how things turned out between you and Shin. I get a sense that your affair ended at some point, and I fear it may be the same outcome for me and my FB as well.

Whatever it is, do continue pls ...
Old 25-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lj69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Sis Oopsx2010,

I will be awaiting patiently for the completion of your narration.

Your next course of action after the latest narration is the crux of the whole "incident"

Sorry but i may be jumping the gun here. As far as i can guess, your "incident" probably did not work out in the end and things arent any better even though you are back with your husband. The crack has surfaced in your relationship the moment you indulge in your escapade and things will never be the same anymore ............ just a passing "guesstimate"

irrefutable Re: An unforgettable affair...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fortunately, my OC is a stay home full-time mother. The moral of your story is that we must never let our wives work.
(Sorry i dont know how to copy the whole text in blue to differentiate the conversation so i just cut and paste the text)

To Bro Irrefutable

Dont be too sure hor, i know of incidents whereby full-time housewife have amorous affairs with other man. (P/S i am not suggesting anything abt yr OC)

The real moral of the story should be IMO never take your wife for granted It doesnt matter how long couple are married but rather the quality of the union
Old 25-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrefutable View Post
To bro irrefutable, I think you got it wrong. It doesn't mean that housewives have no opportunities to fall into an affair unless the husbands lock them up 24hrs.

The moral of the story is take good care of your wife, love her, pamper her, maintain strong communication with her, keep her occupied with you so that she has no space & time for any temptation in her mind and heart.

As mentioned in my earlier post, given a chance, I think many working mothers would jump at the chance to be full time stay home mum. Shin ever told me that in their culture, 100% of the husband's salary is given to wives for them to fully manage the finance. Wives will ensure to top up the agreed allowance for their husbands (daily, weekly etc depends on the couple's arrangement). Stay home mothers are being highly respected for their contribution to the families and society.

However, it is a different scenario in Singapore. It takes a lot of courage to be a full time stay home mother even with the support of husband who is quite rare in current economy. Parents, parents-in-law, siblings, friends and colleagues may tell you to reconsider twice. Why waste your qualifications and experiences? Some may even say that you are lazy to work, giving so much pressure to husband to feed the whole family etc etc... All these are speaking from personal experiences.
Old 26-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
diamondo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How very true. But again it depends on the individual. If one is well to do, happy and contented, there is no reason for her to be working outside. Running and managing a strong family unit is very challenging and satisfying. She is the CEO of the household.

I love the way you narrate your story. Very touching and realistic. Thank you for posting.
Old 26-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

lol nice one... btw does ur husband know about it though.. sry to say this bus skeli he saw this ar then u know la
Old 26-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
One_Of_The_Kind is Cool - loads of Potential

Love affair always great ... bring back moment ... like Alice in wonder land .... ... now the best part is to hear from the lady side of view .. keep going Oopsx2010 ... i one of your many listener ...
Old 26-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not bad from a lady samster, camping here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1