The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ne iihcomik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MRT Marikita

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
hahaha... brudder... i think u've not been treating ur little johnny boy well for all d 30+ yrs... dat's y so attentive n marikita all d time... i bet u neber sing skool songs when u r younger~!

heehee, i tink u r quite rite. During school days spent all my time n energy on studies and eca. Didn't 'oil' my rifle enuff

Anyway, I was juz wundering wat the ladies tink when they spot a hard-on in public......
Old 02-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

most probably they will stare hard at it which will only make it harder..
Old 02-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
most probably they will stare hard at it which will only make it harder..
yes, they stare, it gets harder...
they stare some more, more harder....
they keep staring some more, it will burst out and prick their eyes!
Old 02-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well with regards to the post saying that she was rubbing her bum against yours. Well no offence but unless you are damn good looking, the chances of that happening not likely especially in the MRT, unless in a club where perhaps alcohol has taken effect. And yes the women's charter in Singapore is very very pro women. We men are basically judged as guilty until proven innocent. She can just turn around and say that you were molesting her and trust me, you will have lots of "good citizens" on the train pinning you down to hand you to the police.

There was a case a few years back of a taxi driver who was accused of rape by a woman. He judged as guilty and went to jail for a couple of years. He was lucky cos his wife trusted him and engaged a private eye who uncovered that it was a setup on the woman's part. He was released from jail, it was a big news for a while and the woman?? She went to jail for a few months for making a false report......
Old 03-02-2005, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
FireKuku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireKuku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Brother can siam siam ah... if not jump into yellow river also can't wash away ah
Old 03-02-2005, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 22
eighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKuku
Brother can siam siam ah... if not jump into yellow river also can't wash away ah
Agreed. Unless you are damn good looking and the gal is a lau goh!
Old 03-02-2005, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: MRT Marikita

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne iihcomik
heehee, i tink u r quite rite. During school days spent all my time n energy on studies and eca. Didn't 'oil' my rifle enuff
u lidat say means i periodically oil mi rifle during mi skool days n not study izit? i'm a guai kia ok.......
Old 03-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct75
There was a case a few years back of a taxi driver who was accused of rape by a woman. He judged as guilty and went to jail for a couple of years. ...it was a setup on the woman's part. He was released from jail, .....She went to jail for a few months for making a false report......

Gross injustice. We, the nice but horny men of Sillypore, should demand a charter of our own. We have to put an end to years and years of injustice, discrimination and totally unneccesary anxiety over terribly threatening accusations! Will any man here at SB stand beside me?
Old 03-02-2005, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
u lidat say means i periodically oil mi rifle during mi skool days n not study izit? i'm a guai kia ok.......
no lah....bro, u must b a smooth multi-tasker, can concentrate on sex and school.
Or u r a Freudian believer.....everything in life is motivated by sex
Old 03-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Quote:
yes, they stare, it gets harder...
they stare some more, more harder....
they keep staring some more, it will burst out and prick their eyes!
Nope, then the OES (One eyed snake.... not the legendary samsters hor) will spit (PCN).... hahaha

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Old 03-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

sorry, this is abit off topic...

i was a photographer some years back, and i remembered this photo shoot for this teens' mag where i am supposed to create different image for this SYT - a girl-next-door, an OL, a wild party girl, and a sexy image.

we were alone in my home-studio, and all went ok. then when we did the last one, she had this super low cut sweater on, and was lying in our prop bed with various positions. i have to half kneel to shoot, and during some positions, i can see through the sweater's opening that she's not wearing any bra.

off course straight away little john got a reaction, and due to me keep changing my positions to shoot her, and my ever increasing horniness, i forgot about the shot and was just pretending to move around, and trying harder and harder to get a better view of her down blouse. it got so blatantly obvious on my intention, that i am sure she realized what i was doing. the huge bulge below is a dead give away. if she did, she never show - except that i sense her poses got more revealing.

the last image took about 45 min.

nothing happened eventually that day. i wasn't about to screw a model - as the industry is very small. words get around really fast one. my gf then also know her...

if she was to sue me for work sexual harassment, i would be in jail already - with all the unpublishable DB shots as evidence...
Old 03-02-2005, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There have been quite a couple of occasions when I was caught in such situations, and got aroused Very embarrased, and a little worried.... will they shout or accuse me of molest?? Wat to do? I'm a red-blooded male after all..... Any advice?
Brudder agree with Bro DNAT....avoid any contacts if possible, in shitgapore a guy is assume to be guilty unless proven otherwise, all the gal has to do is cry wolf and you are dead, you get your pics posted all over by those moral high arse reporters who thinks they are on a moral crusade...it is a no win situation for guys..
Old 03-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There was a case a few years back of a taxi driver who was accused of rape by a woman. He judged as guilty and went to jail for a couple of years. He was lucky cos his wife trusted him and engaged a private eye who uncovered that it was a setup on the woman's part. He was released from jail, it was a big news for a while and the woman?? She went to jail for a few months for making a false report......
Now that case has some loop holes, could the fact be that becos the woman was a prostituite that was why her words were thrown out...lets face it, that cab driver could have picked her up from some red light district area and pre-proposition her, she refuse he force himself on her, she cries rape he get convicted but later overturned for the fact that she was a prostituite...
Old 03-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mmmm either way... in Singapore its a no win for guys.... Its just a normal mentality that its the Guy's fault when things happen. A girl having urges, making the first move.... well we know it exists but unfortunately in the eyes of the law, its not recognised. Its like if u wake up drunk in bed with a girl and u both had consensual sex the nite before. She just have to cry rape and u are fucked..... Even if the Medical report proves that there was no evidence of a struggle, it can be charged that you intoxicated her, and hence screw her while she was knocked out. With no material witnesses..... its high chance you will be convicted of rape
Old 04-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Even if the Medical report proves that there was no evidence of a struggle, it can be charged that you intoxicated her, and hence screw her while she was knocked out. With no material witnesses..... its high chance you will be convicted of rape
That's why maybe next time go bonking must come up with a consent form...

"I so and so NRIC, has voluntarily enter into a sexual intercourse with Mr. so and so NRIC and at no time was I coerce or intoxicated beyond ability of sound judgement. I therefore indemnify Mr. so and so against any future charges of molestation and rape against me"

Must be signed and dated, very important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1