The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 03-03-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wanker12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Miso from Love Affairs

Have a session with her yesterday location is ok.

Looks: 7/10 look the same just the tan is darker but overall will not reject.
Body: 7/10 Very short and petite but nice to hug.
French: 9/10 very good frenchers
Painting and fingering: 10/10 easy wet from the painting and digging.
FJ: 10/10, really good and willing to experiment different styles.
GFE: 10/10

Overall a good session and RTF material
Old 03-03-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
Isn’t Lonzo from SG Dolly also Dream from SiamDevil..? If they are then the huge price difference is just wrong. Just an observation guys. The girl looks awesome though.

Cheers
Vanram.
Is cfm Lonzo fr sgdolly. Bonk her las wk but told me she gg bk tis wk. Mayb somehw both sgdolly n siamdevil wk under same boss so their gers can "rotate". Anyway price is fixed, if wan jus book. If nt jus giv it a miss.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bzgcrns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Joy from Rollypolly

Great budget bonk, accomodating to position changes and good gfe. Feels like fking your first gf, except in a more comfortable environment than your cramped bedroom.

Room/location: 9/10 super comfy hotel, super easy to access yet private. Great job on Rollypolly bro's part.
face: 7/10 jaw is quite round versus MTXX photo, but ok
GFE: 7/10 abit shy to french but doesn't reject.. Maybe if you're into this kind of play then 8.5
Boobs: 7.5/10 quite a handful, q perky natural Cs. Would reccomend for boobs lover
BBBJ/BJ: 7.5/10 has some sensual skills and tenderness when she envelopes your little brother. She gave in to a longer than usual bj for me, even tho she prefer FJ
FJ: 7.5/10 definitely worth the 100/2/90. Tight, accomodating and horny. Her baa baa yet shorter figure was nice to piak doggy, and comfortable to hug missionary.

RTF: unlikely cos I looking to quit, but is super worth for the Thai thrill at this price.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4171 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
FR for Nina from GE

Good Fr. Thanks for your post. SMs okt.. location out for me. Or else, she also in my bonk list.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FL: Mickey
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=19835759#post19835759

Stable: The Pink Lady
Appointment: 3/3/2020@12p

YMMV, I had great chemistry with her and she has good command over English (and French)

Looks:8/10 - like the first photo, looks grow on you!
Body: 9/10 - sweet scent that stays with you, toned body and silky smooth skin. She is a bit tanned/dark, from Cambodia and father from Spain!
Boobs: 8/10 - Natural D and a bit saggy, but very soft and playable
GFE- 10/10 - YMMV, This is where she shines! Striked a conversation from the moment entered the room...
French - 10/10 totally allowed and she loves it.

BBBJ- 7/10 good suction and complete eye contact throughout the deed...total PSE,
I have had better though.

FJ- 8/10 very tight pussy! She enjoys riding, after multiple positions, asked if I'm ok with Cowgirl as she wanted more control and I obliged!

Casual banter in between... 2nd shot of ended in missionary....

Overall great bonk, girl is here to serve, great service attitude. Only caveat, if you ok with a bit tanned FL.. I like it.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

stevslimschyte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=1...6#post19820116

Fl : Angie
Stable : Rollypolly

Okt response fast.
Look: 7/10 a bit diff from photo
Body: 7/10 not slim, a little tummy
Bbbj: 10/10 great service
Frenching: 10/10 great service
Fj: 10/10 very accomodate and hardworking
Old 03-03-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

stevslimschyte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=1...6#post19820116

Fl : Angie
Stable : Rollypolly

Okt response fast
Look : 7/10 a bit diff from photo
Body : 7/10 not slim
Bbbj : 10/10 great suction
Fj: 10/10 very accommodating and hardworking
Old 03-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1815 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Against my usual practices, I went for an rtf with Porsche of Eroticism this morning.

More intense this time - like making love rather than fucking. Brought a cos play for her too and she said it's the first time she's done something like this. See her put on I steamed up so much...

This time I fingered her until she came and then I quickly went down to lap up all her juices. Very different when she comes vs her normal juice cos her come is thicker and a bit saltier in taste. Delicious nevertheless! Then I just cap on and we made love. Her cunt felt a lot tighter after she came vs the last time when we bonked. Felt amazing!

Last edited by andrewtong; 03-03-2020 at 03:38 PM.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vikram22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kaykay bbbj and 69 very good. GFE also great
Old 03-03-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nuny - Temptation 68

FR - Nuny, Temptation 68.

Bangkok Soapy Massage

Massage Parlour: Temptation 68

Massage Lady: Nuny

I showed Nuny a video clip of thai soapy massage.
She watched for 5 secs, " ah, OK!"

Stage I: Soapy Bath
She used her soaped big nehneh on my body: in circles and zigzag,
up n down, front n back, with some moaning.

Stage II: On bed (NO inflatable air matress)
I gave her a small bottle of powder. She poured a lot on my back.
Then slide her body up and down, and sideways: on my back, backsides and both legs.
Her big nehneh in close contact at all times.
Her actions were continuous n V pro.
And she breathed heavily throughout, creating an atmosphere.
(In retropsect, baby oil is better than powder, as it allows her to slide with tempo, powder not smooth enough.)
Then, turned over and sliding nehneh actions on front body, extra nehneh actions on kuku bird.
Exactly the same as what u see in thai soapy massage clips.
Next, she moved her pussy up n down your chest, so tt u can play with her boobs. Then slide down and BJ.

Stage III: Fuck her and shoot. She will moan to assist u.

I tipped her at the end, knowing this is extra work for her.
So, this was my BKK soapy massage experience in SG.

Disclaimer:
1. She may not give all customers soapy massage on bed as there are professional considerations.
Pls don't force her.
2. Pls TIPPED her well, cos she has to put in considerable effort.
3. Pls bring your own baby oil. Not provided.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Darkeno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ammy from Pink Lady

Location - Easy to find,
OKT - Fast Response
Looks- 7/10
Boobs - 9/10 , Soft Natural
BBBJ - 10/10, loves to suck deep
Body, - 9/10, have tummy but in a nice shape
French - 10/10, never leaves your mouth
FJ- 10/10, feels like im getting raped by her

Rtf definitely!
Old 03-03-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arsenal4life is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Coco from RP
Looks: pretty close to the picture.
Body: as close as perfection can be. No fats at all. Super super tight body. Very petite girl with all natural boobs that fit her frame.
FJ: not new to the trade but her first time in Sg. Has got stints in Japan/Korea. Very shy initially but very fun to be with and talk once you open her up. Insist on helping me with the 2nd shot even though i am tired. Also insist on bathing with me even though i ask not to(because its the bathtub kinda shower) i think most guys should have no problem having 2 shots with her, tight pussy and body, smooth skin and genuine soft moans. Not a fan of painting though.
Summary: you will need time to open her up as she can be a little shy at the start. But once you get her going....you can even fuck with a "city" view (go to the room and you know what i mean) has a ting tong personality and can be very chatty if you treat her well. No complaints.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=763880

My Fr on SilkStockings, Sophia, was attracted by her advertised Pink Nips she has been here about a week, so there is some experience liao.

Stable: As usual Thumb upz. Additional effort to keep the places clean up with Dettol due to this flu period around the world.

Sophia:
Looks: 90% resemblance but the difference is she is much more petite and slimmer than in her photos.
Body: petite, syt kind, light tan and with B+ cups (Pink Pink Nips), quite flat tummy, (depending how picky you are, im not), her ass is perky but not much volume, typical of petite girls.

French: kisser, bit of frencher
Bbbj: very sensual type and she likes to look up at you (what a tease). But I have a feeling she is not so into cim
Fj: accommodating and patient, open to many position. I think best is cowgirl, watching her go up and down and seeing those pink neh neh bounce!
GFE: very sweet gf type from start to finish. But her service n patience is top notch.
Rtf: possibly, seeing others offer because $110 is a steal now.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 6
robbielee111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobbielee111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobbielee111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kimmi Seduction

I am sure her BBBJ skill level is close to her cousins, Aom, Natty and Nadia though I never had the chance to meet them cos she certainly blew the shit out of me. If this is barometer then Nadia has got to be next on the list.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
French: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
CIM: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 15/10

Money well spent, it will be either RTF or meet Nadia next, found this funny photos in the Seduction Telegram so just share it here lol.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1815 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhenry13 View Post
Stable EM not responding since morning... I hope nothing happened...
When I was at G-land this morning I saw 2 x policemen and also a police van. Not sure if this is connected to lack of response from Emm. The okt who I booked with said his girls are ok and speculated it may be another stable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1