The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 29-03-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCsz View Post
Get to know know this girl from carousel selling her clothes, didn't thought too much and purchase something from her. WOOO when I went to collect it from her doorstep cause midnight she don't want go out, she was were lingerie dress and can see her nipple very obvious!!! She dropped the note and one of her straps just drop and reveal almost her nip. Went to the stair beside and jerk it out after. Any bro wanna enjoy this moment hit me up!
Wow..Please share borr
Old 29-03-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
pepsi12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond26 View Post
would love to buy stuff from her.
good day ..
Old 29-03-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Bought some items on Qoo10 and went to my friend's place to drop off some to her. She had just woke up and didn't wear a bra. So when she came out of the house, caught a glimpse of her eraser nips. She was wearing black shirt. So I think she thought I won't notice anything. But they were midly erect. So now I can finally put the nips to the boobs I've seen over the years. I reckon she's at least a D cupper. Good times.
Old 29-03-2021, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Bought some items on Qoo10 and went to my friend's place to drop off some to her. She had just woke up and didn't wear a bra. So when she came out of the house, caught a glimpse of her eraser nips. She was wearing black shirt. So I think she thought I won't notice anything. But they were midly erect. So now I can finally put the nips to the boobs I've seen over the years. I reckon she's at least a D cupper. Good times.
Can I help u with the delivery next time?
Old 29-03-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 15
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold

Was at a small cafe at a university located in town, saw two girls wearing high waist shorts, they wore so high that I could see one of the girls panty at the butt cheeks even when she was seated.

Rmb it was a white panty. Even though it was only a small section, still got quite high. The girls even caught me ogling at them many times
Old 29-03-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-ro View Post
Was at a small cafe at a university located in town, saw two girls wearing high waist shorts, they wore so high that I could see one of the girls panty at the butt cheeks even when she was seated.

Rmb it was a white panty. Even though it was only a small section, still got quite high. The girls even caught me ogling at them many times
high waist shorts ???..how does it look like ??...Got pic to show tis type of shorts??...u mean those super short shorts tat can see butt cheeks as u say ??

Not surprising those xmms were wearing their favourite white colour panties...wow bro, they don't mind seeing u beoing them so many times ahh ???...then u not scare they know meh ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-03-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Picked up a grab ride from yishun to mbs. Went to block and waited 3 min.

I see this girl approach the car carrying large purse wearing low cut skin hugging white dress. She open the back door and I turned around to see her hold her dress down before entering the car. Too bad she have purse over her crotch cannot see anything.

When dropping off, i turned around to get payment. She passed me cash and to my luck she said, "let me check if I have everything."

As she quickly looked around, she turned her body to the right. I got the full view of her white panties btw her legs, so good view that can see skin above the small piece covering the front. That means maybe low rise g-string! Then she turned to get out of car. Confirmed is g string because can see the string through the white dress from back view.
Old 29-03-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCGOGO View Post

I see this girl approach the car carrying large purse wearing low cut skin hugging white dress. She open the back door and I turned around to see her hold her dress down before entering the car. Too bad she have purse over her crotch cannot see anything.

When dropping off, i turned around to get payment. She passed me cash and to my luck she said, "let me check if I have everything."

As she quickly looked around, she turned her body to the right. I got the full view of her white panties btw her legs, so good view that can see skin above the small piece covering the front. That means maybe low rise g-string! Then she turned to get out of car. Confirmed is g string because can see the string through the white dress from back view.
Any description about the gal you saw? Is she chio?
Old 29-03-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro, thanks for sharing the sexy encounter u had in that japan hostel with this jap gal ..just curious, can ask how u know this gal's pussy is cleanly shaven when the panties she is wearing is red in colour not transparent white ???
Most Jap don't shave their pussy

Last edited by bully; 29-03-2021 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 29-03-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
kalchansy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice view bro. Hope you have chance to fetch her again!
Old 29-03-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10335 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-ro View Post

Nice share bro. I guess they do not mind your ogling.
Old 29-03-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
nawick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
high waist shorts ???..how does it look like ??...Got pic to show tis type of shorts??...u mean those super short shorts tat can see butt cheeks as u say ??

Not surprising those xmms were wearing their favourite white colour panties...wow bro, they don't mind seeing u beoing them so many times ahh ???...then u not scare they know meh ???
If they dare to wear then they don't mind let people see
Old 29-03-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wat a notti gal tis girl is wearing such a sexy white g-string panties going out ...she must be feeling v. sexy n most likely ohw to attend a notti event or appt at such a atas place as MBS

Old 29-03-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
Most Jap don't shave their pussy
Oh issit ??..i m not sure...how do u know ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawick View Post
If they dare to wear then they don't mind let people see
Yup bro, i suppose u r right ...actually it's quite common sense, if a girl wears super short, sexy, n revealing blouses, pants n dresses that enables her to zaogeng easily, it means she wants to be admired by guys ...wat a girl wears or not wear n how she dresses for an occasion reveals her inner intentions

Old 29-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
FreedMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup bro, i suppose u r right ...actually it's quite common sense, if a girl wears super short, sexy, n revealing blouses, pants n dresses that enables her to zaogeng easily, it means she wants to be admired by guys ...wat a girl wears or not wear n how she dresses for an occasion reveals her inner intentions
That's why when you see a girl zaogeng, just look and don't be shy hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1