The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk81665 View Post
sorry mistake. went into the wrong thread. plz ignore this post.
Bro bk81665, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and Enjoy!
Old 19-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iamnotananus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
Prices were around this range i think,i saw one stable have dmg200 before...other stable just lowering their prices to get coustomer over to themself...ya i agree not every bonks is good...but most of the time i went for them is fine...if u think its expensive..u should go geylang lor18 fish tank....just $50 or $60 per shot...

And finally this is a thread for good bonks or maybe some bad bonks...each one of us have their favourite stable they support...
I would say the average rate is 140 (Devil,Lax,SlutDungeon,Pattaya,PowerAngels,mms,tha ibeautiful,jazzy,hotties,gentleman etc)

Monte/Exo66/Tiko/Tomyam even have 140-160. Those 200 ones are usually from those 4, but are usually reduced to 170-180 on promotion.

Only pacificstars/laserbabes have minimum 160. They are definitely the most expensive Thai stables. But their girls are no better than the 110-140 ones.

I bonk about 4 times a week, so price is quite important to me.
Old 19-11-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 11
shrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollasg View Post
Anyone have FR for ray from DH too? Looks pretty too.

TIA.
Tried Ray a few days ago, was a morning first booking so she did not have makeup on, unable to judge from the photos posted as the makeup from those are quite heavy.

She's in her early 20's and can tell she loves to work out. Has a slim, firm, healthy body and her stomach abs will show depending how she bends her legs. She recently has breasts implants and though I'm not a fan, they frame her body nicely, giving her a shaply figure as she has a pear shaped butt.

She works in the massage line back home so she can provide a good massage if you ask. Sex wise, is accomodating to your requests and has good gfe in between fj sessions.

Overall, nice girl who is very willing to please, the type that tries to initiate 2nd shot without asking, so that should tell you enough.
Old 19-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 11
shrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Noticed Kinky from LB is back in town and some feedback has been provided by others.

For what it's worth, I still remember kinky from one of my earliest booking experiences. She has been to SG multiple times.

People need to manage their expectations. She isn't for those seeking SYT's. Kinky is more matured but still retains a feminine character.

Her body is not young and fresh, but her service and experience will likely make up for it for those who consider those aspects important.
Old 19-11-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike21 View Post
Noticed Kinky from LB is back in town and some feedback has been provided by others.

For what it's worth, I still remember kinky from one of my earliest booking experiences. She has been to SG multiple times.

People need to manage their expectations. She isn't for those seeking SYT's. Kinky is more matured but still retains a feminine character.

Her body is not young and fresh, but her service and experience will likely make up for it for those who consider those aspects important.
Yea...i always look for service first then looks...looks of cause must have at least 7/10 standard we are looking to bonks them and let them service us...not finding them as wives...
Old 19-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 9
Ishkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to behold

Hi has anyone tried Sylvia from Pacific Stars? Is her hair as curly as it is in the pics and is it longer or shorter than that? Thanks
Old 19-11-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 9
Ishkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to behold

Hi has anyone tried Sylvia from Pacific Stars here? Is her hair as curly as the one in her pics and is it longer or shorter in real life? Thanks!
Old 19-11-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comecome View Post
Bros do take note.

Tried Pulsar from Tiko.

Totally different person. Skin very dark. Looks 5/10. Luckily service is still ok.

Saw the other two girls. Also different person, cmi. Will be giving a miss for this stable for good.
thanks for the heads up bro, was considering pulsar as well x.x
Old 19-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotananus View Post
I would say the average rate is 140 (Devil,Lax,SlutDungeon,Pattaya,PowerAngels,mms,tha ibeautiful,jazzy,hotties,gentleman etc)

Monte/Exo66/Tiko/Tomyam even have 140-160. Those 200 ones are usually from those 4, but are usually reduced to 170-180 on promotion.

Only pacificstars/laserbabes have minimum 160. They are definitely the most expensive Thai stables. But their girls are no better than the 110-140 ones.

I bonk about 4 times a week, so price is quite important to me.
Exactly, used to have quite alot of stables that were all good 120-130, nice apartment plus gals. Too bad all gone now, might go across causeway for fun if I can find the right places.
Old 19-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWLGRIP View Post
Hi Bro tenggiri, does she do come in mouth?

Has up you my humble 6 for the info!

Thanks!
Can't confirm bro cos in my session i did cic (cum in condom) haha. But okt tell me she does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike21 View Post

Cheonging is a hit or miss affair especially when we are choosing from photos only so we should temper our expectations.
Old 19-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
So frenching is a no go then? Thanks for the FR btw. She really looks nice but I have never tried Monte before, so wanted to ask more about this stable before giving it a try. If any other bros have tried her recently too, please do share your FR too. I am very interested in her 38C now that one bro vouch that they're natural.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyprick94 View Post
Any recommendation of girls with big natural boobs (C cup & above)?
Yes, no frenching too as she say it is painful for her to use her mouth. Even though its disappointing as im a sucker of a pretty girl BBBJ-ing me, i got to respect her decision.

If you were to ask me whether i would RTF her, i say yes i would, 1st for her boobs, 2nd for her very pretty face & 3rd for her kindness.

I had a non-stop fondling & sucking of her boobs when she say, do what you want but do note that she do have these bo chap attitude in between session, like playing on her hp but still strike conversation with you. If you thinking of services & GFE, then she is not for you but if you thinking of eating a big natural boobs non stop on a pretty face, then she is for you.

Monte is a reliable stable with genuine/studio pics but sometimes age and the menu is questionable.

Last edited by pollux69; 19-11-2015 at 01:50 PM.
Old 19-11-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Weird that no reviews on Jazy JG yet, tried their girl Elle, not bad. Looks quite similar to pic, big boobs and I'm a boobs lover.

She entered the room and saw her I happy already, faster shower and let her do a bbbj first. Wah shiok, afterthat turn her around for doggy, after that change to missionary. Very accommodating to various positions.

As I'm bad in writing Frs, I will not go further, but will rtf before she leaves.
Old 19-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
applebig is Cool - loads of Potential

Someone please tell me who to go for, I really cannot make up my mind.
Janette and ocean from tomyam.
Any bro tried or at least seen them before?? Which one better?

Wants frenching and look slimmer type.
Old 19-11-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
Monte is a reliable stable with genuine/studio pics but sometimes age and the menu is questionable.
I have been a regular of Monte but I think they should do more verification of the real person. Now that Anna moved to another agency that is not hosted on SBF, I can tell I was seriously disappointed upon meeting her. Face full of acne, not the SYT promised. Flappy breasts. I seriously considered cancelling the booking - my first time. I hope they'll improve the pic accuracy check for the next comers. Still a stable I like but will wait for Trusted FRs here before booking. My honest opinion.
Old 19-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivansgx View Post
I have been a regular of Monte but I think they should do more verification of the real person. Now that Anna moved to another agency that is not hosted on SBF, I can tell I was seriously disappointed upon meeting her. Face full of acne, not the SYT promised. Flappy breasts. I seriously considered cancelling the booking - my first time. I hope they'll improve the pic accuracy check for the next comers. Still a stable I like but will wait for Trusted FRs here before booking. My honest opinion.
Agree with you and bro pollux69. Monte29 is quite random. However OKT is really friendly and responsive - I book last minute a lot of times when I'm suddenly feeling horny...only Monte's and Laserbabe's OKTs are friendly and responsive with me, the rest mostly ignore me haha

Anyway, for Pancake from Monte29, gawddawm.... her boobs are out of da world. I had a great time feasting on her boobs, body and pussy. Body is smooth with no tattoos and pussy got a bush down there - for bros who like it. I thought she would be the bah-bah type for girls with large breasts, which she is not to me, I would categorize her rather as the 'curvy' type -which I don't mind at all.

For better service, bros can also go for Cara at Laserbabes, boobs are smaller than Pancake's but still large to play around with. Her service and body is excellent too and you can french with her till no tomorrow. Prettier face than pictures to me also, IMO. However, unlike Pancake she doesn't really like painting/fingering that much. However Cara is really leaving soon (i think tomorrow last day?) and Pancake is leaving next week.

Will miss them when they're gone. No $$$ to RTF them yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1