The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-08-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She is still tranny looking in real life, but that's absolutely fine with me.
Some tranny-looking actually quite attractive. The keyword is looking, not actual tranny haha
She really look like this celebrity aesthetic doctor that is dating one of the richmond boys (his father is a famous dj) now.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Talking about awkwardness, imagine if the 3 customers take the same lift and alight at the same floor, and head to the same unit..

By then can exchange contacts to become buddy buddy liao..
I really dunno....maybe one of them will take the stairs n the other two will wait for each other to take the lift...
Lol....
Old 14-08-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
Saw Angel's video is different in another website. Bery good marketing mindset. Now she caught my attention. Maybe she can work in marketing after she got tired of being ML here.

She sure have a market for her for online videos and paid advertising ..... LOL ....
Still got which other website?
I need to know, haha
Old 14-08-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Any FR for this two?? Sorry fresh chionger here afraid
to get the legendary land mines

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-lan-massage/

Advice will be much appreciated!!
Old 14-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyboyz040404 View Post
Any FR for this two?? Sorry fresh chionger here afraid
to get the legendary land mines

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-lan-massage/

Advice will be much appreciated!!
Both are landmines, please skip.

I mean... Seriously???
Old 14-08-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Just a piece of advice for some bros...
It’s ok if you want to buy flowers or gifts for your favorite ML.
Some may frown upon this but I think this is totally fine.
But please please do bring your gifts/flowers along with you during your visit rather than order for delivery.
It’s pretty disturbing, anti-climax and sometimes scary when in the middle of the deed, some delivery man comes banging on the door. Imagine the rush to put clothes back on if you are in the heat of things? Imagine that neighbors start to peep out? People also scared might be police one leh?
Be considerate a bit la...
this is a cbk. The WL should ban him and write a bad review for him ..lol
Old 14-08-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I really dunno....maybe one of them will take the stairs n the other two will wait for each other to take the lift...
Lol....
Lol if all 3 situational awareness cmi then gg lor..

The possibilities of seeing each other's faces in various situation, before, during, and after, are endless when you have 3 MLs sharing the same unit..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Scary? How scary can it be?
Someone tried to up her but she refused and the person threatened to call police?
The person stalk her down and knock down her door and got police come?
If it’s this kind yeah heard of this kind of crazy stuff last time, not new but of course super not recommended and frowned upon.
should expose the bugger ....
Old 14-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Pai sey bro, I thought SMRT was replying to the D cupper link I just posted, lol. So my comment on "looks enhanced" was referring to my post, not the thread you shared. Boobies confused my eyes
no worries. As long it is real stuff, i like
Old 14-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
Woah, zy also allows painting ah.. so lucky
i remember first time i visit zy she keep dropping hints of letting me unlock lol but messed up my chance by not being skillful enough.. hopefully some of yall would have better luck than me
Old 14-08-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
i remember first time i visit zy she keep dropping hints of letting me unlock lol but messed up my chance by not being skillful enough.. hopefully some of yall would have better luck than me
What kind of hints?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
She can do JG? If can massage and JG will be perfect.
i didn't ask. I go to her for good massage after a tough workout.

She's no.1 choice for massage with a good release.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Mango rlly difficult to book, nvr reply me, try YY, lynn, all not suitable timing, end up with wei wei,
See the face without make up not ugly but really nothing special, wanna go den see the boobs with the nipple out, big head wanna go, small head took control. Lol
However, nipple cannot play.
Overall ok, can go if u like big neh neh and ok massage. Attitude also good
if you pay the 100 rate, everything also cannot. Pay 120 and you are in a different world
Old 14-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if you pay the 100 rate, everything also cannot. Pay 120 and you are in a different world
Upgrade so cheap nia?
Old 14-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Even her neh neh can't salvage the situation..

Aimee? Sally?
She is bah cai lover. If you don't mind plus size with big boobs, then she is the one for you.

Her wechat picture all bullshit - she is nowhere near

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1