The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-08-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Google image 'sally sglonelyguy' can see her face liao..
waaa, like this you also can. Power... up you for this...

Weird, ask me to spread some reputation before can up you...
Old 13-08-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Just a piece of advice for some bros...
It’s ok if you want to buy flowers or gifts for your favorite ML.
Some may frown upon this but I think this is totally fine.
But please please do bring your gifts/flowers along with you during your visit rather than order for delivery.
It’s pretty disturbing, anti-climax and sometimes scary when in the middle of the deed, some delivery man comes banging on the door. Imagine the rush to put clothes back on if you are in the heat of things? Imagine that neighbors start to peep out? People also scared might be police one leh?
Be considerate a bit la...
Happened during your session? Damn sway sia, maybe balls also shrink half when suddenly got door knocking sound in the midst of session. Kill all the mood also. Some ppl just don’t use brain
Old 13-08-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comitten View Post
Can share share who
Go see dome 1 bah
If i paste link here, later some of the bros complain or worse zap me, put link of other dome here. I pm u later
Old 13-08-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Just a piece of advice for some bros...
It’s ok if you want to buy flowers or gifts for your favorite ML.
Some may frown upon this but I think this is totally fine.
But please please do bring your gifts/flowers along with you during your visit rather than order for delivery.
It’s pretty disturbing, anti-climax and sometimes scary when in the middle of the deed, some delivery man comes banging on the door. Imagine the rush to put clothes back on if you are in the heat of things? Imagine that neighbors start to peep out? People also scared might be police one leh?
Be considerate a bit la...
Lol kumgong Kia spotted.
You damn suay Sia... But most is condo.. how the delivery guy bang on the door?
Old 13-08-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Zi Yu bro.. just wrote FR on her.
Nice FR bro, tempted but looking someone can at least give decent massage at the moment
Old 13-08-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Lol
Aiming for aimee or mango next week
Sally, forgot her face before blurred
Situation like dis, miss my Laura.
Yes her msg so so but JG nice.
You mean Wei Wei's JG nice? My didi kena bruised from her JG previously, and pain went away only after 4-5 days. Was worried about permanent damage during those 4-5 days because didi no reaction during the period.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You mean Wei Wei's JG nice? My didi kena bruised from her JG previously, and pain went away only after 4-5 days. Was worried about permanent damage during those 4-5 days because didi no reaction during the period.
He clearly referring to Laura lah lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
waaa, like this you also can. Power... up you for this...

Weird, ask me to spread some reputation before can up you...
You can change the name to see if you can find other MLs who were here before.. Then slowly explore..

Cuz you up me before and you haven't meet the quota of upping others before you can up me again..

Old 13-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
No bro, i meant Laura massage so so but her JG is good
Old 13-08-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Oh ok can try her also. Thanks bro
End up search laura sglonelyguy lol
There is this FL at dime 1, who looks a bit like laura...maybe shld bonk her and imagine bonking laura haha
If her neh neh not as besar as 劳拉 then count me out..

Old 13-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
baotoh bro can share ctc? recently feel like my rotator cuff abit messed up already also
Old 13-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
how similar is lmm to her pics ah?
Refer to her white dress pics..

If you can tahan her then you can level up and move on to her shifu liao..

Old 13-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
baotoh bro can share ctc? recently feel like my rotator cuff abit messed up already also
Ask from the TS of that thread..

Always respect the source..

Old 13-08-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
If her neh neh not as besar as 劳拉 then count me out..
Lol stated 34B
Nvm bonking, missionary, no need touch neh neh
Can go hadapan, mundur, repeat and release ok liao lol
Old 13-08-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Was here previously advertised on the site that can’t be mentioned
So you know where her expertise lies
Lol
Gosh. Another DECEPticon. FLs really Transformers these days. Thanks for the intel bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1