The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-08-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2957 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Simple, meaning you need to look for her to know about more, that is if you are curious enough
Roger that - just asking intent.
Old 13-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Roger that - just asking intent.
Who who

No head no tail
Old 13-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh guess she did better now cos when she just came i tried abit turn off cos of the teeth feeling.
Teeth feel is also a big no for me, but Nian Nian no teeth feel in my last 2 rtm.
Old 13-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 11
weaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud of
Anyone still in contact with Tian Niu? Her number like not working..
Old 13-08-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponerneo View Post
Anyone still in contact with Tian Niu? Her number like not working..
Not back yet. Back on or after 20 August.
Old 13-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 11
weaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Not back yet. Back on or after 20 August.
Thanks for intel!
Old 13-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

This is NOT an FR nor bashing. Treat it as FACTS reporting.

https://sglonelyguy.org/emma-massage/

After 3 seperate attempts to book her with no replies at all, this morning sent a very clear text to her for booking today and state that if unwilling to take my booking can just let me know direct, it is fine.

She then replied ok to accept my booking. Was thinking great..finally can check off one of my "to do list" of ML.

2 hours before session she text that have to cancel session coz need to go for body checkup. Sounded apologetic enough but did not offer a timing in the evening for me. I didn't bother to reply or ponder if the reason is legit. I have VERY low tolerance for 1st session cancellation. Will not bother with her anymore.

Some may feel 2 hrs cancellation notice is ok, that last minute aeroplane worst. But to me it's damn frustrating to last minute need to get a replacement, let alone a GOOD replacement. And the fact that she didn't bothered to even reply in the past just add to the unpleasant impression I have.

Contrast this kind of texting antics to those who knows what is customer service.. enter Angel. I tried my luck to text her anyway, as expected, she is fully booked for the day. BUT SHE, THE RED HOT AP, FREAKING BOTHERED TO REPLY EVEN WHEN FULLY BOOKED. That's what seperate the pros from the amateurs (or can't be bother kind).

Thankfully all is not lost for me. Somebody cancelled another well reviewed ML and I got lucky to have my void filled by another pro - Zhi Yu.

FR to follow later. Suffice to say, she is GOOD
Old 13-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Contrast this kind of texting antics to those who knows what is customer service.. enter Angel. I tried my luck to text her anyway, as expected, she is fully booked for the day. BUT SHE, THE RED HOT AP, FREAKING BOTHERED TO REPLY EVEN WHEN FULLY BOOKED. That's what seperate the pros and the amateurs (or don't bother).

Thankfully all is not lost for me. Somebody cancelled another well reviewed ML and I got lucky to have my void filled by a pro - Zhi Yu.

FR to follow later. Suffice to say, she is GOOD
How similar or different are Angel and Ziyu in terms of the overall package?

I might give Ziyu a shot (no pun intended).
Old 13-08-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
How similar or different are Angel and Ziyu in terms of the overall package?

I might give Ziyu a shot (no pun intended).
Bro I have not tried Angel so can't compare haha. Zhi Yu is certainly worth a shot (pun intended)
Old 13-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tiana68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Her profile picture looks quite scary...
oops taken down, might be slot taken liao?
Old 13-08-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro I have not tried Angel so can't compare haha. Zhi Yu is certainly worth a shot (pun intended)
Hope to get your FR in terms of how she compares to her predecessors like Ningxia and Co. as well.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

I just noticed Baixue and Danae are actually good friends. Wow imagine a tarma with them but alas...
Old 13-08-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros,
Any FR on this
https://sglonelyguy.org/you-you-massage/
Hard to search for "you", lol
Old 13-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 17
venomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
how is lmm master in terms of looks n body? like yoda ?
Lmm is she still working? Called but engaged. Msg also no reply
Old 13-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 10
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by venomancer View Post
Lmm is she still working? Called but engaged. Msg also no reply
Yes she is...a mind and dick blowing experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1