The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-08-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-feifei/

This lady caught my attention, very 女人味 ..
A FR for Fei Fei

Yes a lot of Feifei around but this lady is currently staying alone in GL.

I will rate her a great companion as she just came back from China. Entered her place as it was dark and late in the evening. She was very polite and asked what would i like to drink and brought me to shower.

Skipped the massage and she ran her wonder fingers round my back. Her tongue started doing this rotation thing all around me and it felt really good. Its like the whole of tongue licking you instead of the tip only.

She continue this tongue circulation around to the balls and thigns and finally AR.

She really go all out to make sure im clean while tugging my tool.

Turned around and she see my all ready for her. She gave me that seducing smile and went on hard and furious. While continuing her tongue around my tool. Hard to resist and i have to submit to her mouth finally.

Washed up and chitchat a bit. Will RTM soon for her mistress GFE.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

how is lmm master in terms of looks n body? like yoda ?
Old 13-08-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
A FR for Fei Fei

Yes a lot of Feifei around but this lady is currently staying alone in GL.

I will rate her a great companion as she just came back from China. Entered her place as it was dark and late in the evening. She was very polite and asked what would i like to drink and brought me to shower.

Skipped the massage and she ran her wonder fingers round my back. Her tongue started doing this rotation thing all around me and it felt really good. Its like the whole of tongue licking you instead of the tip only.

She continue this tongue circulation around to the balls and thigns and finally AR.

She really go all out to make sure im clean while tugging my tool.

Turned around and she see my all ready for her. She gave me that seducing smile and went on hard and furious. While continuing her tongue around my tool. Hard to resist and i have to submit to her mouth finally.

Washed up and chitchat a bit. Will RTM soon for her mistress GFE.
Too bad she moved to GL. I already told her yesterday I probably won't visit her while she's there.

Hate GL.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
how is lmm master in terms of looks n body? like yoda ?
Very attractive, sexy and rather well-maintained milf. Probably bewteen 35-38 years old from her videos
Old 13-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1029 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Used to be called Candy worked in spa at JB b4.
Her ad already listed on other sites before now in slg.
Now also working in spa at the famous Orchard T***** SC
Wanted to mention her when the ML operating in shop was put into scrutiny for the top ups earlier. One thing good about this coco is that roaming etc. is included - probably won't strip but didn't stop me when I was reaching inside or pulling up the top.

She is pretty but however the last time I met her she gained some weight as compared to pic. Deal breaker is no shower facility...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 13-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Too bad she moved to GL. I already told her yesterday I probably won't visit her while she's there.

Hate GL.
Is she staying alone?
Now hard to get alone apartment....sometimes also no choice.
Many MLs end up share apartment w other gals.
Then, some customers, like myself, also not so willing to visit shared apartment.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Is she staying alone?
Now hard to get alone apartment....sometimes also no choice.
Many MLs end up share apartment w other gals.
Then, some customers, like myself, also not so willing to visit shared apartment.
Stayed alone.

Yes I will not visit Shared apartments also because you never know the partnering ML will bring in the police or not.

Always at a fear of getting caught with pants down. Haha
Old 13-08-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

My FR for Nian Nian
https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/

Face - 95% She looks most like the photos of her wearing black.
Body - slim, soft figure, large B cups with big areolas
Skill - medium massage, great tongue action for cat bath and AR
Sensual - BBBJ + HJ + CIM
GFE - 3/5

Contacted Nian Nian a few days before I wanted to visit her to make an appointment. She says in an apartment on her own. I arrived late in the evening and given instructions to go up. Discreet place.

Had to be quiet to avoid disturbing the neighbors. She appears a bit matter of fact and not overly GFE.

Started with a shower and she reminded me to clean my butt thoroughly. I come out and she dims the light for us to get started. I lay face down for a massage and it’s not bad but I’m there for the sensual. She’s topless at Thai point.

She then starts cat bath with suction on my back and after a bit, she asks me to get my knees giving her access to my asshole for AR. It’s a nice sensation and she’s proactive with her prodding and licking - not just around but slightly in. If she would stroke me at the same time then I probably would have exploded.

Then I turn around for BBBJ and same good tongue action with suction. I tell her I’m super horny after her oral and want to fuck. She does something special for me and after a while I blow in her mouth. She goes into the shower and cleans up. We chat a bit and my time is up so I pay and leave. By the end of the session she warmed up a bit. I think more can be unlocked with revisits.

A nice girl and I can’t wait to revisit. Price as per the ad post.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
My FR for Nian Nian
Then I turn around for BBBJ and same good tongue action with suction. I tell her I’m super horny after her oral and want to fuck. She does something special for me and after a while I blow in her mouth. She goes into the shower and cleans up. We chat a bit and my time is up so I pay and leave. By the end of the session she warmed up a bit. I think more can be unlocked with revisits.

Share share what special she do, hehe
Old 13-08-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wanted to mention her when the ML operating in shop was put into scrutiny for the top ups earlier. One thing good about this coco is that roaming etc. is included - probably won't strip but didn't stop me when I was reaching inside or pulling up the top.

She is pretty but however the last time I met her she gained some weight as compared to pic. Deal breaker is no shower facility...
Oh she no strip now.. No good man like this cos last time always in birthday suit.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
My FR for Nian Nian

GFE - 3/5

Contacted Nian Nian a few days before I wanted to visit her to make an appointment. She says in an apartment on her own. I arrived late in the evening and given instructions to go up. Discreet place.

Had to be quiet to avoid disturbing the neighbors. She appears a bit matter of fact and not overly GFE.

Started with a shower and she reminded me to clean my butt thoroughly. I come out and she dims the light for us to get started. I lay face down for a massage and it’s not bad but I’m there for the sensual. She’s topless at Thai point.

She then starts cat bath with suction on my back and after a bit, she asks me to get my knees giving her access to my asshole for AR. It’s a nice sensation and she’s proactive with her prodding and licking - not just around but slightly in. If she would stroke me at the same time then I probably would have exploded.

Nian Nian once told me she from jiang su, lol i presume marketing gimmick. But her sensual is up there with the best.
Old 13-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My FR for Nian Nian

GFE - 3/5

How's her bj skills now bro?
Last time went her bj I find not that good cos felt teeth and no DT.
Old 13-08-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Stayed alone.

Yes I will not visit Shared apartments also because you never know the partnering ML will bring in the police or not.

Always at a fear of getting caught with pants down. Haha
Apart from that, I also got the fear of meeting other customers.....especially when Im going in/out from the shower room.....felt vulnerable coz Im only wrap w towel.
Old 13-08-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

I visited her last month, ok lar no teeth feel but her style is semi bj semi hj type. But quite shiok for me lar. She is quite chio also, now thinking about it, tempted to revisit her haha
Old 13-08-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-shi-shi/

Any commando FR for this new lady at the west?
Will drop by west today, and only this lady caught my attention. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1