The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondl3est View Post
9 more day to zhuhai
all bro pls help me to up this nick back thanks
i have upp u many time, u buy durian k?
Old 26-08-2008, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Zhuhai 21/08/08 FR:

Last week a lot of Zhuhai saunas are closed. Checked out 88 Bar on Jiu Ba Jie. Wow this is like the Slim and Route 66 pub of Bangkok. A small bottle of Tsingtao beer is RMB30. Many SYTs and hip hop music with the occasional mandarin pop songs. They have the usual warm up dancers here as well. A blonde hair MM was sitting next table wearing low cleavage top! Kept staring at her 34C half ball whole night. Too bad she's with boyfriend. Could be Hong Kongers as their dressing is different from mainlanders.

After that went to Tian Di Ren Jian disco on Lian Hua Lu. This is the China teenager Ah Bengs and Ah Lians joint. Some FLs could be spotted but CMI. Half dozen of Tsingtao beer is RMB117. Quite value. The barmaids will drink and play dice games with you too. Security is pretty tight here. A HK guy sitting beside me told me this place is 'complicated'. True and behold as I read the LCD display on the ceiling warning patrons that drug taking will not be tolerated and offenders will be handed over to Gong An.

Walked out around 2:30am in a druken stupor and decided to call it a night by searching for a hotel to crash. Initially wanted to go to a sauna for overnight but damn most of the saunas are closed. After walking for a while I was ambushed by a LHL FL and made a deal to overnight at RMB600. BBBJ service, deep frenching and did 2 shots in 4.5 hours. Squeezed her 34C boobs hard for every cents worth. Kekeke. She wanted to leave around 7.30am as her 'boss' knocking off liao. I was tired so decided to let her go and I needed some sleep. Was in no mood to kick up a fuss. Her attitude was great though. Very accomodating even though I took a long time to cum due to the alcohol efect and very nice to chat with. Bro adidas88 don't worry this is not your 小可爱. Also got to know from her of 2 cheap new hotels to crash in LHL. This will help me save money in future trips! Usually my SOP is to sleep in saunas as I like the convenience and enjoy the facilities.

The next day on Friday. Typhoon signal no. 8-9 in HK and Macau! Damn! That's another story...
Old 26-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
Like that he got alot of durian to buy for us.....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 26-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 18
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88
Like that he got alot of durian to buy for us.....
........ totally agreed ....
yipee ... we gonna have durian session at capital soon ..
let's do it on 2nd or 3rd sept nite ... okay ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
Bro adidas88 don't worry this is not your 小可爱.
no worries .... 小可爱 is not exclusively mine so anyone can look for her ...
anyway ... ur LHL FL with her 34C boobs is definately not my 小可爱 ..
Old 26-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
........ totally agreed ....
yipee ... we gonna have durian session at capital soon ..
let's do it on 2nd or 3rd sept nite ... okay ?
Can not have the session on 2nd or 3 rd of sept, cos he going to PRC on 3rd sept, let do it on 1st sept....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 26-08-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
Can not have the session on 2nd or 3 rd of sept, cos he going to PRC on 3rd sept, let do it on 1st sept....
cannot lar ... me still on the plane back to SG on 1st sept nite when u guys r having durian ...
so i strongly suggest 2nd sept ....
after i cum and before he go ....
Best Timing ....
Old 26-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
raymondl3est deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i have upp u many time, u buy durian k)
buy durian can lah after durian go where
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
1st sep is the best
Quote:
cannot lar ... me still on the plane back to SG on 1st sept nite when u guys r having durian ...
so i strongly suggest 2nd sept ....
after i cum and before he go ....
Best Timing ....
we go eat on the 1st sep and left the durain shell for u on the 2nd sep
Old 26-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
go home and PCC lar ....

Quote:
1st sep is the best
i think i have to zap u leow ....
Old 27-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:

1st sep is the best

Bro l3est...why don't we go have "papaya" on 3rd of Sep...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 27-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
Brother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro TinTin,

i might come in to ZH from Macau on 2-3 sept, can PM me your hp?

Bros,

Last round i suggested mass party, no one dare, knn now see the nice-c room all gian gian ....Huh??

Bro Pimp .... plsssssss organise a mass party trip next round.

I'm in next round.

Bro bob

We, the Brothers of SammyBoyForum.
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to bonk the ladies from different cities
based on service and quality
so as to provide Lobangs, Field Reports and
Information for our forum.
Old 27-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Bro l3est...why don't we go have "papaya" on 3rd of Sep...

Cheers,
TinTin
right ... have "papaya" juice in ZH LHL ....

tomorrow i'll be walking along LHL waiting to get pickup by mm's ...
Old 27-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Valley_Snake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Macau VS Bali

Hi to ALL,

Planning go Macau over last weekends of Sept with friend. First timer there.

Grateful if some brother can intro or update where to see happening and the price and anything to take note or beware.... PRC or local also can...

Also going to Bali in Sept. Any SPECIAL there ? Where to get the best and price range ? Possible to get a blonde ?

Cheers....

WORK HARD & PLAY VERY HARD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Zhuhai 21/08/08 FR:

Last week a lot of Zhuhai saunas are closed. Checked out 88 Bar on Jiu Ba Jie. Wow this is like the Slim and Route 66 pub of Bangkok. A small bottle of Tsingtao beer is RMB30. Many SYTs and hip hop music with the occasional mandarin pop songs. They have the usual warm up dancers here as well. A blonde hair MM was sitting next table wearing low cleavage top! Kept staring at her 34C half ball whole night. Too bad she's with boyfriend. Could be Hong Kongers as their dressing is different from mainlanders.

After that went to Tian Di Ren Jian disco on Lian Hua Lu. This is the China teenager Ah Bengs and Ah Lians joint. Some FLs could be spotted but CMI. Half dozen of Tsingtao beer is RMB117. Quite value. The barmaids will drink and play dice games with you too. Security is pretty tight here. A HK guy sitting beside me told me this place is 'complicated'. True and behold as I read the LCD display on the ceiling warning patrons that drug taking will not be tolerated and offenders will be handed over to Gong An.

Walked out around 2:30am in a druken stupor and decided to call it a night by searching for a hotel to crash. Initially wanted to go to a sauna for overnight but damn most of the saunas are closed. After walking for a while I was ambushed by a LHL FL and made a deal to overnight at RMB600. BBBJ service, deep frenching and did 2 shots in 4.5 hours. Squeezed her 34C boobs hard for every cents worth. Kekeke. She wanted to leave around 7.30am as her 'boss' knocking off liao. I was tired so decided to let her go and I needed some sleep. Was in no mood to kick up a fuss. Her attitude was great though. Very accomodating even though I took a long time to cum due to the alcohol efect and very nice to chat with. Bro adidas88 don't worry this is not your 小可爱. Also got to know from her of 2 cheap new hotels to crash in LHL. This will help me save money in future trips! Usually my SOP is to sleep in saunas as I like the convenience and enjoy the facilities.

The next day on Friday. Typhoon signal no. 8-9 in HK and Macau! Damn! That's another story...
Old 27-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
easyman23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, this is my first post here
have been fun reading some of your posts and make me want to go over to ZH.

Last time there was around Feb 08, wow that is half year ago
maybe will revisited the place end of the year and meet up with some bros and some drinks at LHL

Cheers
Old 27-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
right ... have "papaya" juice in ZH LHL ....

tomorrow i'll be walking along LHL waiting to get pickup by mm's ...
Very little SW's around.. but there is one baby elephant if you want... *puke*...
Old 28-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Very little SW's around.. but there is one baby elephant if you want... *puke*...
Dun worry abt him...he has his 小可爱 & i have my Cavana meimei so we dun need SW...

Cheers,
TinTin
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1