The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 14-03-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Just got treated a very unexpected view.

I was at a Japanese resto, there's this girl who's dining with her mum. So I was seated with a perfect view of them both, but more facing the 2 o'clock of the daughter, and facing the 9 o'clock of her mum. Their table is just next to the wall while I sat on a more centralised table, but rotated 90 degress (not parallel to them). That's why I directly faced their sides.

The girl and the mum both look youthful, mum probably in her 60s but looking like late 40s, and the daughter probably early 30s looking like mid 20s. From the way they dress and skin complexion and the style of makeup, they look pretty upclass. You know, like those from noble family, polite with mannerisms all that.

The mum and daughter both donned a hair bun, looking like madam and lady. I focused on her daughter, she looks pretty and elegant, so I stole some glances here and there. Not sure if she noticed. But there was a moment that I was using my phone and from the corner of my eye could tell she looked at me, because when I looked up she had no phone on her hand and was basically "looking around" like she's bored, while waiting for her mum to finish eating.

She wore a white top with plunged neckline, revealing her shoulders and a slight cleavage (most probably a B cup because it's just decently sized). And at first I couldn't tell whether she was wearing quarter length pants or a skirt, but I know it's black.

Pictures for your imagination, the hair bun, white top and black flare skirt.

So halfway through my lunch, they were preparing to leave, as the mum has finished eating and checking her phone. What totally caught me off guard, was how the girl left her seat, or bench I should say.

She literally moved her right leg all the way out, spreading out like 70 degrees wide, and revealed in full glory her beautiful fair and smooth inner thighs and black panties. I would assume nothing less than a Victoria Secret as it has some lace at the sides. Even though it was a split second, I was delighted and at the same time surprised to see such a elegant girl would leave the seat like that.

I couldn't wait to share the experience with SBF because the memory is still fresh and it made my day. Hope you can imagine it as well with all my descriptions.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 14-03-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43030 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Just got treated a very unexpected view.

So halfway through my lunch, they were preparing to leave, as the mum has finished eating and checking her phone. What totally caught me off guard, was how the girl left her seat, or bench I should say.

She literally moved her right leg all the way out, spreading out like 70 degrees wide, and revealed in full glory her beautiful fair and smooth inner thighs and black panties. I would assume nothing less than a Victoria Secret as it has some lace at the sides. Even though it was a split second, I was delighted and at the same time surprised to see such a elegant girl would leave the seat like that.

I couldn't wait to share the experience with SBF because the memory is still fresh and it made my day. Hope you can imagine it as well with all my descriptions.
Thanks lotsfits80 for providing pics to help us visualise wat u saw the girl zaogeng ...v. few girls would be as careless as tis girl, zaogenging her panties when getting up from her seat ...u lucky dude got a few sec of look at her flashing at u to see wat she was wearing underneath ...n it's another 1 girl who likes to wear black panties, the favourite colour they like to wear

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-03-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
abbottu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share bro lotsfits80, thanks
Old 16-03-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 10
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
mind sharing the story like where you saw it?
bus, gotta keep moving, couldn't be standing there looking when she sat facing the front

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
CamelToe With Bushes
bushes maybe, but no cameltoe maybe due to poor lighting or not too tight and body hugging panties (maybe if i got sufficient time to peer around, might spot it, but time was not on my side)
Old 16-03-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

This happened a number of years back, during my JC days.

During one of the school holidays, our class went to a chalet. During the night, we played until quite late, like 3-4 am, where everybody was so tired that we just crashed for the night.

As there were almost 20 of us, and the two rooms did not have enough bed for everyone, some of us just put those thin mattress or just blankets on the floor and we just find a spot anywhere to sleep.

I was sleeping on the sofa. At one of the corner, there was one couple in our class, boy-girl-friend, that was sleeping on the floor on a thin mattress together.

During the night, I sensed movement from their corner. Under their blanket, there was a slight swaying movement. It was quite obvious that they were petting.

The best part was, the blanket moved off slightly during one of their movement and could see part of the girl's legs all the way to her butt. She was wearing those fbt shorts, and I could see the boy's hand fingering her through the gap of the shorts bottom and pushing her panties aside slightly. As it was quite dark, could not see very clearly. But it was such an arousing sight. Could see the girl's leg wiggling slightly and then slight tremble of her butt. She was one of the chiobus in our class. Unforgettable sight.
Old 16-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1914 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCsz View Post
Yup, her nipple totally exposed out. Gonna try getting more and meet her middle of the night!~
Bro, first be careful what you buying from her. Make sure it is something you need. For example if she sells condom then OK la. Make sense. Shows that you are healthy and active by buying more.

If she sells viagara then...... better not buy so much. Later she think you need extra boost. hahaha. The reality is .... you just want to see her.
Old 16-03-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 12
BustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, first be careful what you buying from her. Make sure it is something you need. For example if she sells condom then OK la. Make sense. Shows that you are healthy and active by buying more.

If she sells viagara then...... better not buy so much. Later she think you need extra boost. hahaha. The reality is .... you just want to see her.
She just selling her clothes leh, I think she know ba. Deal a few times and everytime I go up her doorstep she always wear until can see her nip
Old 16-03-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
TannerSea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post

During one of the school holidays, our class went to a chalet. During the night, we played until quite late, like 3-4 am, where everybody was so tired that we just crashed for the night.

As there were almost 20 of us, and the two rooms did not have enough bed for everyone, some of us just put those thin mattress or just blankets on the floor and we just find a spot anywhere to sleep.

I was sleeping on the sofa. At one of the corner, there was one couple in our class, boy-girl-friend, that was sleeping on the floor on a thin mattress together.

During the night, I sensed movement from their corner. Under their blanket, there was a slight swaying movement. It was quite obvious that they were petting.

The best part was, the blanket moved off slightly during one of their movement and could see part of the girl's legs all the way to her butt. She was wearing those fbt shorts, and I could see the boy's hand fingering her through the gap of the shorts bottom and pushing her panties aside slightly. As it was quite dark, could not see very clearly. But it was such an arousing sight. Could see the girl's leg wiggling slightly and then slight tremble of her butt. She was one of the chiobus in our class. Unforgettable sight.
If only it was a little brighter haha
Old 16-03-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20209 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCsz View Post
Deal a few times and everytime I go up her doorstep she always wear until can see her nip
Anymore Juicy Stories

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-03-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
noobsh1t is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Went to a highschool gathering organised by my closest bro at his house. I reached earlier during that time and was greeted by his elder sister telling me to come in while waiting for my bro to change his clothes. She looks 85% similar to Song Ji-Hyo but with a mature attitude, during highschool times she will sometimes come to my class just to pass some learning materials to my bro and that is when everyone in the class will turn their heads to her.

She invited me to sit on one of the sofa while she sat on another which is 90 degrees to my right. She was stunning as usual and today she's wearing a plain T with a short denim skirt. Although She sat with her legs side by side and closed tight, the top part of the tight skirt is flat which , if looked directly from the front you can look into her triangle. However I was sitting diagonal to her and the angle was almost but not good enough to peep into it, I couldn't just get up and look since it will be too obvious.

After a few minutes, my bro came out of his room after showering and sat beside his sis while greeting me. My bro was showing his sis our pics in highschool and that is when I decided to go to the toilet although I did not have an urge to pee! His sis was too focused on looking at my bro's hp and that is when I got up slowly and looked directly in between her legs and Voila, a pair of innocent white panties!

My heart was beating very fast and I stayed in the toilet for 30secs without doing anything, hoping to see it again when I return later. However when I got back they were looking at me and I couldn't just peep at it again otherwise it would be too obvious.

More experiences to come!
Old 17-03-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post

Maybe you should have asked to join in then go somewhere else
Old 17-03-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
trigenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro Rassy1. Any zaogeng from your friend's gf?
Old 17-03-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
kare is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
Nothing much. Just a normal panties. Seen her zaogeng a few times alr.
What type of zaogeng, top or bottom hehe
Old 17-03-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday was very lucky, this very chio ang mo milf was wearing a long black dress, I simply just walked pass her without a second thought, then I turned around to check out something, she happened to bend down like a bowing position, for at least a good 5 seconds, I got to enjoy her 2 fair boobs, those boobs are so soft and huge for her age. So yummy and lucky.
Old 17-03-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Rush9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Yesterday was very lucky, this very chio ang mo milf was wearing a long black dress, I simply just walked pass her without a second thought, then I turned around to check out something, she happened to bend down like a bowing position, for at least a good 5 seconds, I got to enjoy her 2 fair boobs, those boobs are so soft and huge for her age. So yummy and lucky.
Unexpected reward haha. Did you manage to see her nips too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1