The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Try not to screw maids near your place, you risk them seeing you or your wife if you are married.

One bro told me, when you milk a cow, don't milk one near your place. Safer this way

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 17-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 19
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Haha ya true, thankfully i am single

Hope to see her tomorrow.
Old 18-09-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by senja88 View Post
we dried ourselves up and rested a while tcss and watched a bit of TV before we had another round on the bed. it took a while longer this time round. overall, it was an enjoyable outing and the best part she loves cim and suggested another meet next week. she likes men with high vol cum.
Power bro....good FR...

Me too....just done a "horse riding lover" maid this afternoon, i never know she is a good rider and she cum 4 times while riding me (me just let her rape me)...damn horny and her clit is very sensitive, i fingered her less than 2 minutes she cum another 2 times...macam many year never have sex... i was so tired and can only stopped at 2 rounds....i like the way when she wanted to come ...she shouted: " i am coming i am coming...ooohhhh" signal me dont stop...

Old 18-09-2012, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

sounds like she watches psy style.. nowadays very popular..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 18-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 14
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
sounds like she watches psy style.. nowadays very popular..
Haha, some people even changed their sbf avatar photos to psy already...

P.S - Sis your inbox full
Old 18-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauJiao View Post
Haha ya true, thankfully i am single

Hope to see her tomorrow.

Good luck, bro Lau jiao. ask her got frds to recommend me

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 18-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 13
senja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Power bro....good FR...

Me too....just done a "horse riding lover" maid this afternoon, i never know she is a good rider and she cum 4 times while riding me (me just let her rape me)...damn horny and her clit is very sensitive, i fingered her less than 2 minutes she cum another 2 times...macam many year never have sex... i was so tired and can only stopped at 2 rounds....i like the way when she wanted to come ...she shouted: " i am coming i am coming...ooohhhh" signal me dont stop...

the cowboy coming to town... bro BF, u also power. hope to hear more of your FR.

my philosophy
you reap what you sow
Old 18-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Million thanks to the bro who upz me. Greatly appreciated

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 18-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

maids? normally upped by banglas and indian FWs
Old 18-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

I beg to differ bro, I have screw them for more than 10 years plus.

You will never find these below benefits

1) Free Sex ( Just buy them gifts and meals )
2) RAW ( Coz they are off once a month, and every off day with you, you are safe, and they do medical check up every 6 month, when the result is out, they are ok = you are ok
3) Longer time - you can adjust your timing with them, normally they don't rush, it is you would have no time for them
4) All services in - I request, beg , ask and sometime firm with BBBJ and all position. And I get my way

Some are really rare beauty but given birth before
Some are average looking but make wonder in bed
some are ugly but with soild body

And the list goes on...............

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 18-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

I envy bros here, how you guys find excuses (those married) to get out without the family and go hunting or bonking maids particularly on Sunday afternoon?
Old 18-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
I beg to differ bro, I have screw them for more than 10 years plus.

You will never find these below benefits

1) Free Sex ( Just buy them gifts and meals )
2) RAW ( Coz they are off once a month, and every off day with you, you are safe, and they do medical check up every 6 month, when the result is out, they are ok = you are ok
3) Longer time - you can adjust your timing with them, normally they don't rush, it is you would have no time for them
4) All services in - I request, beg , ask and sometime firm with BBBJ and all position. And I get my way

Some are really rare beauty but given birth before
Some are average looking but make wonder in bed
some are ugly but with soild body

And the list goes on...............
Well say brother starbuck.....! up you !!!
Old 18-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 19
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Good luck, bro Lau jiao. ask her got frds to recommend me
Haha thanks bro, my nick is laujiao but i am really a newbird .

I saw her while she is locking her door today, just a glimpse and she waved to me. Let me get to know her better cause i saw her with a friend too
Old 18-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 13
senja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
I envy bros here, how you guys find excuses (those married) to get out without the family and go hunting or bonking maids particularly on Sunday afternoon?
Bro Skyliner
It is a delicate balance. For me I have a weekend hobby that I have some time to myself. I am an avid photographer and I sometimes invite maids to join me a my models. Sometimes when mood come will have other "ECA". A lot of times I just treat them as my friends. Not all can up and not all u want to up. It is not an easy journey and 100 percent it is not a linear proxess of "meet and bonk". Building relationship and feel is important and takes time.

it is rough and tough for those who have family days on weekend. My advice is don't start if u canT afford the time. The risk of getting caught is very high if u disrupt your normal family routine to embark on this journey.

my philosophy
you reap what you sow
Old 19-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cowcowcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you want to be a maid screwer, just do not screw your own maid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1