The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old 22-01-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
BridgeStone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBridgeStone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR Diaz SNS

I have a great time and a great new year with Diaz. Diaz was able to communicate in good english. Fetch me at the stated location. Meet her and she smiled and giggled. First impression was a sexy tall hot blonde chick with model type sexy body and the sweet face was very beautiful. She look the same as in the pics.

Once in the room, we strip to birthday suit and i perform inspection on her boobs and body. She has long hair and was fair. Her boobs was big and natural with pink nipple. We held close together and kissed and she likes to be touched.Proceeded to shower together with some soaping together and light kissing and rubba rubba inside.

Then dried, went back to bed. My cock stand upon seeing her out from shower. She was automatic, sensing that it stand. She start to foreplay. We start to kissing, rubbing her clit, DFK all the way and then i proceeded to eat her. She was moaning and felt good. Practically wet and wetter and wettest. NO JOKE. I continue to lick and suck till she cummed. Her pussy was damn tasty.

Next, i made her eat and suck me really deep. She was skillful and the blow was fast and furious type with good suction bbbj, not the lazy type. Firm grip and nice slurping sound with lot of tongues action.

After that, cap me with her mouth then we start our love making journey.
She start to grinds on top and ride me. Then we proceed to journey with various positions ranging from cowgirl to missionary and doggy. I could feel the heat when my cock was inside her and her pussy was damn tight as she was moaning heavily and loudly while i enter her hard each time. Throughout the action she kept saying "Yes", "Good" and "Darling". Soft moans when high and soon i released my shots with her in doggy.

It was max sexification for me. She was accommodating and has a hardworking and friendly attitude. Of course the GFE was high too.

Treat her well and she will be very very nice. I was just smiling a lot after the session. Thanks bro SNS for the wonderful experience and arrangement.

You up me and i will up you back.
Old 22-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 8
Dianyu is one of the Best!Dianyu is one of the Best!Dianyu is one of the Best!

Mika from SNS

Had her last night and the service was good and lot of effort done as I really appreciate that

Her web for reference:
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=915688

Looks: 9/10 (bitchy, beautiful and sexy look)
Body: 9/10 (hot stuff, lean tight, sexy with perky ass)
Boobs: 9/10 (big with nice feel and touch, nice to suck too)
Skin/Complexion: 9/10 (fair and silky)
BBBJ: 9/10 (slow & sensual with DT and good suction)
FJ: 9/10 (Good riding skill & passionate)
Service: 9/10
- French like bf and gf totally non stopping
- Botak pussy to paint and lick
- Friendly and hardworking
- GFE is ridiculously out of the world of course being able to speak English helped her cause.

RTF: Maybe (old man liao, need to rest longer to re-charge)
Old 22-01-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold

R for Aisha from SNS

She he has the beautiful and foxy look, very seductive with a cock sucking lip.

She was tall and slim fit. Very sexy and boob was nice to touch, nipples get erected when aroused.

The sound was pretty standard shower but when you see her soap herself... oh so sexy lah.

Her frighting was all out tongue fight, straight to war. She stuck her tongue in my mouth.A real good frencher but guys please, dont go fast and furious like as though you want to eat her tongue. She's a sensual kisser.

Her pussy was clean shaven and gets wet easily. Painted her relentlessly while she was on top of me until she legs gave way and she just dropped on me.

The BBBJ was powerful. Fast and slow tempo with deep throat and good suction. Very satisfying for me.

She started off riding me aggressively by grinding back and forth while giving me the fuck me more look. So I obliged and grabbed her hips and made her grind even faster and harder to the point she was screaming in pleasure and eventually collapsing on me. Switched to lotus and pounded her while she was losing it, then to missionary where she was just lost in pleasure. Oh, and she was also rubbing her clit to heighten the pleasure. What an erotic sight, went at it even harder til she came again and surrendered.

The GFE was good as she was very expressive and service oriented. I do not have the commercial feel and she have a very good mix of high GFE and PSE which I love.

A very nice session and she is definitely my favourite FL so far.

Already clearing my schedule to rtf her until she goes back

Welcome to exchange points.
Old 22-01-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Diya (VP)

Looks: Pretty young girl, looks most similar to the studio picture with her in a black camisole. She claims to be 19 instead of the 22 in her stats, and showed me a pic of her passport. Cant tell if it is legit, anyway just want to fk her

Body: Slim, petite figure. Very smooth skin and complexion. Enhanced Ds, but soft enough to squeeze. Small cute nips. Perky butt. Shaved below.

FJ: Very proactive, lots of moaning from her whether its from painting, fingering, or pumping. Although you know its mostly fake, her voice and body movements have this erotic quality that just turned me on so much that I surrendered much earlier than i would liked. Only lasted for 1 position

GFE: She shines here. Very service-oriented, offered water, showered and cleaned me up. During FJ, lots of kisses, frenching, constant pressing herself against me like a horny gf that cant get enough dick.

After the deed, takes the initiative to cuddle, lots of touching, kissing (no tongue anymore though).

Overall very satisfying bonk.

RTF: Not a fan of enhanced chests, but for her high GFE, will highly consider her if no other viable targets

Last edited by syncrossed; 22-01-2023 at 11:15 PM.
Old 22-01-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
Jornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Cara (Australian Asian beauty)

She's actually very pretty! All natural, all real.
And great personality. She's there to please, to ensure you have an amazing time to remember. You'd be amazed how skillful she is. And not much is off limits.

My ratings:
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Service: 10/10
RTF: 100%
Old 23-01-2023, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpletouch View Post
Any bros tried Hanna from Xclusive?
https://twitter.com/sammyboyfor/stat...isVQ5oB7rxxntA

Was here in 2019
Old 23-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
MrPeh22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: SNS
Girl: ayala
Body: curvy s shape with perky ass
Boobs: super big and shiok tit fuck and nice to grab.

Stats:

After entering the door, I was greeted by her.

Then prooceded inside and after a little ice breaking, here is where things go up to the top:

Foreplay:Fierce all the way with DFK and with lots of frenching, catbath.
BBBJ: totally shiok with balls sucking and deepthroat.
FJ: a few position, she was responsive and accommodating
Moan: sexy moan with nice and CFM expression

Overall,
I finished as an extremely satisfied man and worth it

Kudos to bro SNS
Old 23-01-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpletouch View Post
Any bros tried Hanna from Xclusive?
She's really good looking back then Pre-Covid. One of the most beautiful ones under that stable

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 24-01-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Wah knn lol. All the fake frs from sns churning out non stop. He really think samsters here are all idiots is it ?
Old 24-01-2023, 05:12 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5300 / Power: 0
KentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunlikeveg View Post
Any bros here tried Era and/or Olivia Zelda? Really 22yo? Pretty?
Yea also waiting to see anyone have tried this? Reached out but she was unresponsive. Not very many FRs
Old 24-01-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

KentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all. Not sure if this is right thread for this and I’m too low level to create a new thread that would get y’all interested, but just wondering if anyone can shed insights on recent FRs here. I’m getting mixed messages on the legitimacy of the FRs (especially for the Caucasian girls). Anyone care to shed light? Can PM me. Thanks!
Old 24-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
lofan92 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlofan92 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How do you know that the FRs are fake though?

Past experience with SNS stable have been nothing but praise for their quality and sessions provided.
Old 24-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

I guess you don’t. Have to try myself. In my experience too many positives are alarm bells. Will let you know how it goes!
Old 24-01-2023, 06:15 PM
I love bullet

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7871 / Power: 60
Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofan92 View Post
How do you know that the FRs are fake though?

Past experience with SNS stable have been nothing but praise for their quality and sessions provided.
Agreed with you, tried their a few time all was accurate.

Saw that your points was negetive, sure is those clone doing.

Those who said fake are like the jealously type when they see got Fr they buay tahan or could be the stable clone themselves hiding behind.

If they dare to zap let them zap. you sign up as Premium Member. You will see the nick they zap you then report them. Then we will see who is clone.

Back in action, better than ever
Old 24-01-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

I can safely say the positive FRs for SNS stable are genuine. It's also due to my personal positive experiences with this stable which I'm able to vouch for...
SNS has been around SBF for quite a long while already. If they're not genuine, they would not have survived till now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1