The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Choti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

Great updates TS!
Old 27-08-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

THANKS ALL THE BROTHER FOR THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT. despite stopping for 2 years still got ppl supporting. just back from work. tomorrow off. will update later!
Old 27-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my brain is gonna burst anytime soon if nothing comes out of it. if i told nurul the truth i would lose a sexy mina like her. if i lied, i need more lies to cover. omg... i decided to be safe and rather lose nurul than W and june. i mustered up all my courage and was waiting for the right moment to ans nurul's question.

nurul : not bad ah, quite pretty

me : ya my next door neighbor.

whew! my mind did came up with a nice excuse.

me: she came with her sister earlier on and i told her i lazy to go down so we both were smoking in the toilet that's why I LOCKED THE DOOR. sorry babe.

nurul : aiya silly boy. tell me earlier ma.

nurul went out and came back with air freshener and sprayed into the toilet and left the can under my bed.

nurul : like that can liao lo. no need keep go down. silly boy.

her turn to lock the door this time and came over to me. as she sat beside me on the bed lying on my chest, my arms felt something pointy near her boobs area. oh my god she was braless!

i peck on her forehead lightly and she looked up at me with those cute innocent but cfm me face. i raised my eyebrows twice at her and glance over to her boobs. her face blushed and was so red like ang ku kuay! so cute.

she told me she missed me and just want someone to acc her. i decided no sex was going to happen but i became a listening ear. nurul poured out all her problems at home and was apologetic she went off ytd. i reassure her that everything was find and asked if there was anything i could do to help. apparently her father got into trouble with some loan shark issue. and the money i gave her ytd was passed to her mom for daily needs.

i told her to pass em my bag but she decline as she she doesn't want to trouble me further. i didn't push on further but just told her that if need anything or help just let me know.

her hands slowly roamed down to my sleeping dick

nurul : u mean this? * with the little baby cute face* blinking her eyes multiple times.

me : if u wan * smirks*

she hopped off the bed and gave me a cheeky smile

nurul : ok! i need i will tell u. but today i need to go home first. worry my mom.

damn her!! what a teasing bi*ch. she kissed me on the forehead and left for home. fuck!!! now leave me high and dry. time checked 2130hrs. i was bored in this hospital and needed to go out! i text sy and wen asking about updates on sp. text W and june thanks for coming and rest well.

i on the tv and begun to browse through the channels looking for entertainment. *beep beep* message received.

susan : how r u feeling baby boy. dun worry about sp. found her and left her at my mom's place. didn't really have time for her and sy is there to acc her. u need anything? i'm nearby

me: i need u

susan : u cheeky boy. serious la!

me : u

no reply. knn another one leave me hanging. i off the tv and dimmed the lights. thinking i should faster sleep so time pass faster. dying to get out of here.

as i was about to doze off, i heard the door open. was guessing it's just the nurses doing their rounds or maybe it's time for my medication. i open my eyes and saw a familiar figure walking sexily towards me. from the silhouette i know it's ma favorite milf. susan
Old 27-08-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

susan crept over quietly and through the lights from outside, i can see she was really sex appealing despite her age and a mother of 2.

susan : here i am baby boy

me : hungry

susan : just now never eat dinner? u see la. i ask u what u want u never tell me. i never buy anything

me : i hungry for u

susan : u crazy boy! wait u recover first. here to dangerous. notti boy. come i sayang u sleep

susan took a chair and sat beside me and stroke my hair. i looked at her through the darkness and lust got the better of us when our eyes met for a long time. unknowingly sending lust messages through our eye contact. i can fell her getting closer and her other hand was on my stomach, caressing me and slowly moving south. i wasted no time in engaging a tongue fight with her and soon her hands slipped through my pants and she stood up leaning over me. i broke the kiss and licked her chin and she was moving herself to where she wanted to be licked.

all i did was flickering of my tongue and kissing. slowly licking her neck and ears and back to neck and i felt it's her cleavage. i gently bite onto her revealing top and nudge it. mumbling the words " milk milk"

her right hand never stopped stroking my dick and her left hand left my head and pulled her top to one side. omg another one braless! i slurp on her juicy tits and she buried her head only the pillow. her mouth was just outside my ears. her soft controlling moans were music to my ears and her hand just stop stroking my dick. just firmly holding on to it. i tolt my head and attacked her another mountain.

her movements was as though she was cumming and at the same time taking out her undies. no i was wrong, she was just pulling up her skirt. she was commando down under! no panties and bra. this is what i call a fierce milf. always ready.

she got into a 69 position as i start to paint her fast and tongue her deep. susan tried to stopp moaning by deepthroating and it was too much for me to take. i was uncontrollably thrusting my hips upwards and gagging her but she was not giving up the fight and i can feel her saliva trickling down my balls. i suck onto her clit and flick my tongue furiously and she was bobbing her head up and down faster. i soon came into her throat and she was sucking me dry.

after making sure i was clean and dried. susan got off me and stick out her tongue at me, indicating she swallowed it. what a tease from a milf. she adjusted her top and skirt into position and i told her i need to smoke. she went to lock the door and wheel me into the toilet. after finishing, she sprayed the air freshener and help me onto bed and left after shoving another small stack of notes into my bag.

i was finally exhausted and fell into a deep sleep.
Old 27-08-2018, 04:09 AM
Samster

woke up the next day to see my parents around with another nurse. this one was a middle age average looking nurse so i shall not mention since nothing happened btw us. i was brought for some x rays and body check ups. took like half a day and i was bored to death. mostly was waiting time. Nurul was no where to be seen.

after all the test were done, it was lunch time and my parents told me to rest well and i was brought back to my ward . once inside the ward, i saw that lunch was served. and nurul was cleaning up my bed. her sexy butt curved nicely in that little nurse uniform and i was trying hard not to look as the other nurse was still there. she wheeled me to one side and proceed to help nurul with the arranging and she soon left after reminding nurul to make sure i had my medicine.

nurul came over and helped me onto the bed. actually u was already feeling alot better and could walk a little. i just love the attention and the "accidental " brushing and pressing against nurul's side boobs. i guess she knew it too but played along as the "helpful" nurse. she left the room while i had my lunch. i received a text msg shortly and i check my phone. actually had alot of text msges. just that check up time cannot bring phone.

first and latest one was from nurul telling me she got my number form the register. she was taking urgent leave as her mom called her, i replied asking her to come find me before leaving.

susan as usual just asking how was i doing and i replied i needed and missed her.

sy updated me sp was resting now , slowly recovering from the ordeal.
it suddenly struck upon me that i never got a chance to know whapt happened to sp. i only rememeber seeing her across the road and i dash across. sy said she will update me when i am discharge.

wen said she wish she could visit me but she is going on a short family trip and will be back only next week.

W is the wife kind of msg, swet and cute.

june no need to think, besides dou jiang you tiao, nothing else. omg this girl

i replied them all and continue with my lunch and nurul came in shortly. i passed her $200 and ask her to take care and update me. she kissed me goodbye, a wet with tears kiss.

now i was left alone again. i finished my lunch, took my cig and went to lock the door and smoke in the toilet. lazy to go down. after that i went back to bed and replied more msges and decided to take a nap as it was really too boring. omg let me recover soon so i can leave this place. it's killing me...

woke up for dinner and went back to rest.

luckily, next day when i woke up, doctors told me i could be discharge. just needed more rest and finish all the medication. surprisingly susan was there and she settled the payment and held me by the hand supporting me as we walked. my hands against her boobs wasn't helping me to control my growing manhood. i couldn't see nurul in sight and i assume she was on leave as usual.

we went out and took a cab to susan's house as both my parents were working, susan already informed them she will take are of me. yeah right. take care of my kuku jiao more likely. upon arriving, she led me in and sat me down on the couch and brought me a cup of cold sprite.

susan : wait for me, i very hot, i go bath first

me : i can see u r very hot. sext hot mama

susan : u dun notti. sit there be good

oh well, guys be guys, i put down my cup, both hands cupping her butt , she led the way to her room. once in, we wasted no time in stripping each other ( my bandage already remove but still got those dry scabs ) and proceed to bath together. sadly only bathing but her touches still makes me feel good. i got a sensual back scrub and occasional kisses from her.

after we were done, susan dried me up and wore back my clothes before choosing what to wear.

me: darling we not going out right? no need wear la. later hot must bath again

susan : bath u like what

me : *smirks* comfortable ma * gives puppy eyes*

susan : notti boy. we eat first ok? i hungry.

susan whipped up 2 spaghetti and opened a can of Campbell soup. i went to her backyard to smoke after finishing and went back to look for her. she was up in her room, air con blasting and she was sound asleep. i guess she was too tired running around balancing work, looking after sp and me. i decided not to disturb her and went to sp's room . i on the air con and lie on her bed and took out my phone to look for " programmes " finally i was out of that stupid place!
Old 27-08-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 27-08-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

i found that after i changed my number and broke off contacts with some of the girls. my sex life been so boring. i mean i should feel contented la that i'm writing now cause think back really exciting, now old le really cannot tahan those sexciting lives. plus social media so advance.

but at that point of time at age 21. i was still young man! i browse through my phone book and gave up. cause it's a new phone with limited contacts, either i make do with what i have or i go update new ones. i decided to relax for awhile and i went to check on susan.

damn that dirty milf was having wet dreams. not sure if the eyes close was sub consciously awake up enjoying herself. she was rubbing her pussy from outside her undies. the wet patch proves that it had begun for awhile now. she was fondling her boobs with the other hand, occasionally seeing her crunch her face as she twist her nipples.

it was a sight that would turn any man on. i went in as soft as i could and crept towards her. i remove my shorts and was stroking my dick but with that sight, my little bro soon became big and i waiting for the chance where she would moan and open her mouth. i shove my dick into her mouth and susan was sucking it hungrily. i removed my shirt as i continue thrusting my dick into her mouth. i knead on her big tits and tune her nipples like i was adjusting the volume of the radio. her moans while giving a bj was really up there. the vibration of her mouth was heavenly and i decided to cum in her mouth so i could last later during the sex session. i left her boobs and went to pull ehr undies aside and immediately stuck 2 fingers in.

she arch her back and release my dick and her moans fill the room. i fingered her faster and soon she came on my hand and was panting hardly. i continue fingering her while pulling her head towards me and face fuck this beautiful milf. soon i came into her mouth and she was sucking me dry. after that, i went down south on her, not letting her rest, i started to paint the already wet pussy adn was tickling her anal with my finger.

i probed one finger in and she was grabbing my hair, almost making me bald. i painted her g\faster as i slowly slide my finger into her ass. she release my hair and was clenching and grabbing hard on the bedsheets. seeing the chance has come. i raised her lower body up, with her only lying on her shoulder blades and head, i shifted myself into a standing 69 position and removed my finger and stuck 2 fingers into her pussy and tongue thrusted her anal. susan was grabbing my ankle and slapping my legs and moaning crazily. i make sure she cummed before i stopped.

this time she was really out of breathe and look as though she was going to have an heart attack. i release her legs and sat on her squeezing her tits together as i boob fucked her, trying to make my little brother stand up from semi hard. after she caught back her breath, she stick out her tongue and that really did help in making my dick back to full size. i moved back south and with one swift thrust, i inserted my dick deep into her in one mouth, that arching of back and clenching of bedsheets once again. i did not move was but i slowly retracted and once nearing the exit, i put in back fast and hard again. ' PIAK"

DID THAT FOR LIKE 6-8 TIMES, slowly retract and inserting in fast and hard. susan then gave me the later-u-gonna-get-it-look.

i smiled at her and put 2 fingers into her mouth as i fucked her at normal pace. i wanted to be in control today and would not let susan revenge anything on me haha. i removed my dick and flipped her over doggy style. i grabbed onto her hair as i position my self standing over her, i wasn't planning to kneel behind her to do the normal doggy. i rub my dick against her pussy as i spat some saliva on her anal. i slowly played and rub her anal with my dick and slowly i put in my dick, still holding on to her hair and when i felt she was about to turn over and told me wrong whole, i push in hard, half my dick went in and susan was dying to lie down in bed and i removed the grabbing of her hair and held on to her butt cheeks for support. i thrusted in slowly, mm by mm haha. every time it went deeper, i felt the walls open. i retracted a little and then continue to put in. very slowly. soon susan's body relax a little as she got back into doggy position and turned her head and look at me.

susan : u r so notti today

me: because i miss u

with that, i thrust in full, one deep thrust and she buried her head in the pillows again. i was moving my hips and slowly increasing my speed. susan hands left the bed and went behind stretching her butt for me. i was going faster and faster till i came into her anal. she slumped her body onto the bed as i was too tired and put my weight on her.

after recovering, i removed my dick and lie beside her. we exchange kisses and i hug her to sleep. both sextisfied and tired.
Old 27-08-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
pisahart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, thanks TS. Please keep going...
Old 28-08-2018, 05:41 AM
Samster

susan woke me up for dinner. she ordered pizza. we ate at the living roo and after everything i cleared up the place and susan pass me another small stack of notes asking me to take care of myself and not to worry about the girls. she is going on a business trip tomorrow and will be away for a week.

i left her house shortly and it was around 2230 hrs.night seems still young and i was think where to go. i walked outside to the roadside and lit a cig while brain storming where to go next. decided to go W house and surprise them. i flag down an oncoming cab and flicked away my half litted cig.

once reach i went up and knock on the door lightly and used my hand to cover the eye hole where they can look out and see who.

voice : who is that

i continue to knock and refuse to talk.

the door swung open and june was at the door.

june : dou jiang you tiao!!! u discharge le ah

me : ya . so u wan me stand outside?

june : no i wan u stand inside... me

we both gave the same flirty smile as she opened the door. once in, she jump onto me and clung onto me like a little koala bear.

june : W won;t be back till tml as she is babysitting 2 kids at xxx place. the parents go overseas.

me : ur kid?

june : sleep le

i then proceed to close and lock the door and carried her and walk into the kitchen. i took out a bottle of sprite and drank some. then walk into the toilet and close the door. june wasted no time and jump off me and we begun a tongue fight as our hands autoroam each other and stripping each other in the process.

june gave me the most sensational cat bath and i cummed once on her face, she aimmed the dick at her own face and the scene was really sexciting. she proceeds to bath me clean and sat me down at the toilet bowl and lit me a cig before showering herself and wipe me dry after she is done.

we went to W's room and we had another round of wonderful sex before hugging each other to sleep. what a tiring day. i doze off almost immediately after cumming into her mouth. drained and dry.
Old 28-08-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 28-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Snite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very nice story to read
Old 28-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates, more updates please.
Old 28-08-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

woke up the next day still stark naked. june was not around, probably in her room. i wore my boxers and went to wash up. heard the rattling of keys and W was back with breakfast and june's kid.

W : june went to work. come eat first.

me : orh.

i walked over to behind her and hugged her. W turned her head sideways and we exchanged kisses but soon sat down for breakfast as the kid was around. after breakfast we sat on the couch and watch some tv. june's kid son fall asleep and i carry him to bed. i then went out to find W and join her on the couch. she sat one seat away form me and lay down on my legs.

nothing hanky panky was going on and i think W was just tired after ytd babysitting. i gently run my hands through her hair and soon she was asleep on my lap. time seems to pass slowly as i browse through channels after channels.

*beep beep* text msg received

bee : today wanna work

me : what time?

bee gave me the address and told me today's job is not looking after girls but gambling den. can earn more but must be more alert. i set my alarm and lay my head back on the couch to rest as i cupped my hands over W boobs. not squeezing, just placing over it.

woke up to my alarm ringing and W was still sleeping on my laps. i gently nudge her up telling her i was going to work today for bee. i carried her to her room, lay her down, took a shower and went off to look for bee.

shall not elaborate the details of my job scope but there is this particular woman i wanna mention. it was during the 3rd day on the job that i started to take note of this young lady. first 2 days was normal, she always come dressing normal, face was okok, figure just slim petite. always carrying a blue outdoor bag.

today was special, she ask me to open her bag to take out something for her as she lazy . i went behind her and pulled open the zip, inside was wads and wads of notes. $50 and $100. i couldn't estimate how much was inside. she told me to take out a wad of 100. and a small white plastic bag form another compartment.

after that she just casually pulled out a few pieces and shoved into my pocket and open the bag and pass me 2 pills. she kissed me and ask me to enjoy. i kept the money and thank her and look at the pills in my hand. i've never touch drugs before and i will not do it. really didn't know what was it. bee came shortly and i pass him the pills saying it was from a lady. he just threw it outside into the drain and praised me.

bee: our gang dun touch drugs. good job.

i went back to my post and continue playing my games and occasionally opening doors for regulars. basically i was like a security guard haha.

after what seems like eternity, it was nearly 3am in the morning. i was yawning and chaining sticks after sticks. soon one by one, people were leaving and bee was the last one to leave after offing the lights. i notice that the lady did not leave. i ask bee and he told me he checked and no one else was upstairs.

i brushed it aside and i told bee i going to buy something before leaving so no need fetch me home. they all left and i walked alone through the back alley to my destination. as i pass through the first alley, i notice someone sitting on the florr, back against the wall waving the arms like she was dancing.

i walked towards her and it was the girl, her top was in a mess, no bra as i can see her nipples through the shirt, jeans unbutton and one of her shoes was missing. she was smiling and mumbling some nonsense which i do not understand. confirm high on drugs.

i adjusted her shirt properly and button up her jeans. i carried her up and hailed a taxi telling the uncle nearest hotel. once reached, we checked in and went up. i put down her bag and help her to the washroom. i bend her down on the basin and splash water on her face to make her sober. it didn't help. she just frown a little and said her shirt is wet and she took off her shirt and jeans in double quick time and i saw white substances in her undies and some was still flowing out of her pussy.

wtf. was she gangbanged? drugged and rape. what happen earlier on. does she even know what is going on? too man questions were going through my mind. while i was lost in thoughts, my dick was lost in her mouth. i didn't even notice she pulled down my shorts. i looked at her, trying to balance herself while squating and fingering her own pussy and sucking my dick. it unknowingly grew to full size under her skillful mouth.

i promptly lifted her to a standing position and showered for her. with cold water. probably now able to wake up her and also calm down my dick. worst choice ever made. the water made her look sexy and my dick was still standing strong. she at bath me with her hands behind her and only her tongue was touching my both. her eyes were closed all the time doe to the water spraying against us.

lust got the better of me and i decided to play along see how far is she willing to go. i gave some pressure on her shoulders and she knelt down on the floor. hands still behind her back. i tease her lips with my dick, not putting in, just brushing against her lips. then i press her head down to guide her to lick my balls. i lift one leg up on the toilet bowl and she went further down to give me the best AR. my turn to close my eyes as i enjoyed the sexicting cat bath.

she moved herself to go under my legs, tongue never left my ass and she was licking her way up. slowly from my ass to back to neck and ears then back to shoulders and slowly coming to the front to lick my nipples. i was in total control under her tongue alone. i felt i couldn't take it anymore and i bend down, put 2 hands in between her legs and lifted her up with ease and she was adjusting my dick to her pussy, i lowered her down and with the help of water and her weigh and stills to adjust, my dick went in in just one smooth motion. she arched her back and moan as i was pumping her in standing position. i licked on her neck and nipples and she was supporting herself from holding my neck and moving herself on my dick. i off the shower and was walking and pumping her while walking to the bed. we ignore the water on us and i just slumped onto her lying on her and pumping her hard.

the "piak piak" sound of our skins hitting together could be heard from far, not to mention she moaned like no tomorrow. i bet next room was enjoying the fun too. after awhile we changed to doggy and finally cummed into her mouth in 69 position with me on top and her head at the edge of the bed.

i lied beside her to rest but she was still horny, probably the effects of the pills. she was still licking me all over and was sucking on my dick. after a good 5 mins of bj, i lifted her towards me and rammed her while i was lying down. i knew it would last longer this round but i was dead tired. suddenly an idea struck me, i lifted her off me and position her in doggy style, i rub my dick against her pussy and spat some saliva on her ass and probe my thumb in, she seems to enjoy it and without warning, i remove my thumb and shove in my dick, not caring was she in pain or not. she was scream and moaning and wailing, all sorts of sound was coming out from her.

i pump a good 10 mins before unloading my second load. we both slimped onto the bed, both tired out and fell into a deep sleep with my dick still in her ass.
Old 29-08-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 14
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 29-08-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

woke up the next day by the ringing of the phone. with my eyes still close i climb towards the ringing and reached for the phone.

voice : hi sir, your room needs to be check out at 12.

me: ok just extend, will come down shortly to pay.

i put back the phone and went to wash up. the lady is still sleeping. i took some money and went down to paid for the extension of the room and wa;led around to buy some breakfast before heading back. she was still sleeping.

i went over and admire her body, it was not those super hour glass kind but the slim kind that if wearing sporty gym look would be great, soon i felt my little brother waking up to, to the scene of a sexy small petite frame lady lying naked.

i gently nudge her and she rubbed her eyes and trying to figure out who am i. i was afraid she would think i drugged rape her, instead, her first words shock me.

lady : 屁股痛痛 ( butt pain pain)

in a very cute and puppy eyes manner. i smiled and lean in and kissed her on her forehead and carried her in a princess manner and brought her in to the toilet. lay her down in the bath tub and strip myself before joining her.

this time is my turn to take care of her and i slowly bath her, making sure every part is clean and also giving her some massages on her head and shoulders. she seems relax and occasionally would turn back and we will kiss.

after showering, we had breakfast and continue to lie in bed, each lighting a cig. not much words were exchanged as we both knew this wasn't a long term kind of r/s, but might be fwb for long.

again she disturb me

lady : 屁股还是痛痛 (butt still pain pain )

i kissed her gently and flipped her over to doggy style, i went behind her and gave her the best AR i knew. her moans soon filled the room and i changed between her anal and pussy. once wet enough, i continue to AR her while fingering her. i can feel her walls in her pussy clamping against my fingers and i knew she was going to cum.

i fingered faster and stop the AR and use my the other hand to rub against her clit. her moans were louder and shorter and soon her back arch like a reverse rainbow and she camed like 3 times, squirting out waterfalls. i didn't stop the fingering and continue to make her feel good. after cumming, she collapse on the bed and i joined her beside. we smiled at each other and i hugged her.

i felt her breathe at my neck. i kissed her forehead and lit another cig.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1