The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2010, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Are most of the WLs in Geylang smokers as mentioned in the sex guide written almost 10 years ago? Cat 80? Cat 150?

Or have things changed?
Old 20-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SMRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello does 1612 lorong 16 house 12 ?

Thanks for reply.
Old 20-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
kikowu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi newbie here, just like previous poster, is 1612 means lorong 16 house no 12?
and the OKT there is Tommy right? can anyone supply me with his number? fixed line number or cell number? im not local so, im thinking of maybe call him beforehand and maybe get a booking,direction, etc.
thanks

and one more thing, any other house that is regarded as highly recommended beside 1612?
thanks alot
Old 24-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humvin76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I'm new here and new to the scene. Sorry if this is already covered in the 43 pages prior to this but it is tough to go thru some of these pages (I am sure some of you might agree)

Anyways, my question is this...What is the rule on taking on 2 or even 3 tank girls at 1 time. If for arguement sake, I get the $50 girl (20mins), so 2 girls $100 still 20 mins? 30mins? Any guys out there has any experience with this?

Thanks for any help rendered. Cheers
Old 27-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

kelvinah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi konichiwa!! big bros here, im new and would like to go down to geylang to try my first time, any big bro or OKT guide me a little kay? i sure pay fairly for the service, but i want to try lower class de first like what i heard cat 50's? then when i get my pay, i'll "upgrade" to higher grade girl services. xD prefer long legs de, i love slim and long legs especially, viet or thai also can, looks acceptable can le, skin tanned or abit dark like nowadays de chinese schoolgirls, bros got recammandation for me ma? give me info and im gonna go down to get some! hehe. if you boss of house i go your house ba. sui bian de but girl look acceptable with nice leg can le. i like i'll upgrade. xD Thank youu! arigato neh. ah btw im chinese with big body(tummy fat) so maybe bigger girls have more energy? i'll be gentle.
Old 29-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xnorax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. Im new here.. i want to ask some questions that may sound noob to you but they are very impt to me!! first of all, who do we pay? the pimp or the gal? Also, for legal hse, is there toilet in all the rooms? I mean like the procedure of the service is like have a bath first than to the real action? Please feel free to PM me! I really need your help!
Old 29-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xnorax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. Im new here.. i want to ask some questions that may sound noob to you but they are very impt to me!! first of all, who do we pay? the pimp or the gal? Also, for legal hse, is there toilet in all the rooms? I mean like the procedure of the service is like have a bath first than to the real action? Please feel free to PM me! I really need your help!
Old 02-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wc_chiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KID278 View Post
Why bother to read, start a thread and someone will answer it anyway, this is one common attitude....

Cheers.
Kid278.
i second that.. >__<

i miss the taiwanese looking girls sitting around outside hotel 81 opposite the beef horfun..
Old 02-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wc_chiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm still curious.. 30mins got time to bathe then piak cum?
Old 09-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahorse View Post
was it a norm for cat50 gal to let us have 2 shots? maybe i came too fast and try to make me stand again for another round.
Officially, it's not. However, if you got good chemistry with the girl and both parties are happy, no need to worry. But, if the girl is not willing, please do not force her.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi

I am a sucker for BJ, but I dunno how to mention BJ to the PRC ladies using chinese

So what is BJ, and HJ in chinese?
Old 17-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Aiya bro milky, why machem so serious wor, says just making fun around Nia. Want to see how th bros here say lor. Me no boss lah. Says just a supporter. I also support L16W06 and L26W04 when the house have many Malaysian cha bo. Now don't have Liao.

Bro milky why u so ka cheon when I say something about L1805 arh? U are the boss of L1805 Arh??? Hahahaha!!!!

Ok lor, me writing good good about L1805 ok? Last time u told me write good about L1805 gals got free fuck. You promise? But hor some of your gals CB a little bit smelly leh. Better ask then to wash their CB more lah.

Bye bye!!
No Guy.. Dont fight man.. That not what the God want to see. God love peace. God love when u Guy said something good.. Ya Cobra has a good intension for L1805 but Cobra u should drop that habit of smelling other Gal CB. That a bit disgusting .. Man
Old 17-07-2010, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Saya act act, look look, see see only nia. Why u so ka cheon arh? Me no boss of L1805 leh. Me testing you to see how ka cheon u are. U are the boss of L1805 arh? Must be lah as I see you pick up quarrel with bros here to protect L1805 and its WL wor. Aiya, no need to lidat leh. Work hard and earn a decent living lah. No need to protect lidat lah. Bros know which gals good and which gals dedat bagos lah. U want to pick up fight and quarrel no use lah. U make yourself like cartoon, ppl also said u behave like no brain here. Thats why your nicky, drinkmilky because u still act act like a kid izzit?? See you post here and there like no meaning and acting like silly, I also want to laugh.
Ya the Cobra has a point , dont fight & quarrel as it lead to no where .. Important work hard & go to L1805 to whack those Gals until they go dizzy. Recently they got some beauty import from PRC again .. Do drop by & see or start to action..
Old 17-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Aiya, bro Peter, you are sala again lah. No wonder ppl call u moron lah. I not saying I need or concern about the rep points lah. I saying your points drop faster than I shout the word, "Moron" wor. ONly ppl machem moron and silly can lose points so fast like u leh.

I also dont know u, how to bull shit u wor. Peter, u better dont offer ppl FOC sex to write fake FR for u lah. Do a decent business lah. Wait your shop close down how?!! wait no business u got no $$$$$ to feed your wife, your mistress, you kids, your granny ma & pa.
Aiya Mr Cobra, why always like to bring in people family .That is so bad as God dont like it man.. I remember I highlight to u, now come back & do the same things again. If u dont like L1805, bring it down but not to do personal insult on any body man.. Remember it all about business..Why ur Cobra brain never get it???
Old 17-07-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

Cool Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Quote:
This two MORONS are confirmed clones of Peter the OKT of L1805!!! THese are machem damn stupid and low IQ. Must the creator of these clone forgotten to log off when using the clone nick, ukblower and immediately replied to a post meant for Drinkmilky. Somemore, claimed that he is Peter the OKT of L1805!!! Bwahahahah ... Blur like sotong!!!
All these conversation between the clones and myself can be found in the following link (newbies/blur bloke/lazy bros thread):

http://thesbf.shop/newrepl...eply&p=4790413

Peter the OKT of L1805, listen up!! U are so damn blur to have made this mistake. No wonder ppl called u Moron lah!!! Bahhahahahahaha!!!!

OKT L1805 Peter = ukblower = FeiFeiLover = DrinkMilky
I wonder what this Cobra has against Peter the OKT of L1805? Always like to do personal insult on him.. God really pity him.. Just wondering what did he do to Cobra ?? U see no matter what, I have seem ppl attack the different house but nobody ever attack the the OKT?? I think this OkT must have destroy the nest of the Cobra???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1