The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 10-03-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abcFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Originally Posted by mnbmnb View Post
Name: ICE
Race: CKT
Boob: B Cup
Pussy: quite ketat
Face:6.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 non stop
Damage:RM250
GFE: High

Got her sometime day back and she guided me to her regular hotel. Reach there, proceed to bath and clean up, naked and lie on the bed...lol. Since we are in budget hotel and lots of raid recently so request her start job.

Suck her tits while rubbing her pussy until a bit wet, then masuk jari and finger fuck her and i keep doing that which she just lie down and syok. signal her to BJ me, her BJ not bad and she keep BJ until I ask for stop.

then proceed to fuck her missionary, since I'm the one who are rushing so I fuck very fast, meaning my tempo very fast and she moan softly. then ask her cowgal me which she start with slow and slowly up the tempo.

Last position, Doggy here I really doggy her kau kau untll she really moan and moan. keep the fast paste for around 5 mins and unload...when i took out my didi, can only see she is WET WET WET.

pay and fetch her back.

Don't Pm her for her ctc, I bought my list from sucknehneh

i want this FL in the list,
Old 10-03-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

crazyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyjimson View Post
Got her few weeks back when I just coincident have meeting at PJ area and my customer last minute cancel the meeting. Since I have 3 hours before my next meeting, took out my secret sim card and start calling.

I rate the session with her 7/10, nice fucking session and she quite accommodate my request but need to talk nicely to her. Manage to make her cum before I unload. I just don't like her lan si patern.

FL Name: Vivian
Face: 7.5/10, CFM look
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10, A to B, I don’t know to measure
BBBJ:7/10
CIM : no
MOAN: yes, real one
GFE: 70 /10 can chat but I feel she a bit lansi
Skin: 7/10
Damage: RM300 + hotel + safety cap
WIR: Still have more FL from sucknehneh list
Nice FR,oolong forward for Vivian
Old 10-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcFucker View Post

Got her sometime day back and she guided me to her regular hotel. Reach there, proceed to bath and clean up, naked and lie on the bed...lol. Since we are in budget hotel and lots of raid recently so request her start job.

Suck her tits while rubbing her pussy until a bit wet, then masuk jari and finger fuck her and i keep doing that which she just lie down and syok. signal her to BJ me, her BJ not bad and she keep BJ until I ask for stop.

then proceed to fuck her missionary, since I'm the one who are rushing so I fuck very fast, meaning my tempo very fast and she moan softly. then ask her cowgal me which she start with slow and slowly up the tempo.

Last position, Doggy here I really doggy her kau kau untll she really moan and moan. keep the fast paste for around 5 mins and unload...when i took out my didi, can only see she is WET WET WET.

pay and fetch her back.

i want this FL in the list,
She is damn young, only 20 this year. Met her once
Old 11-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Newaisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newaisa View Post
thanks for the FR, booking her very soon
can't wait to bonk this new FL, heard she is OL doing for short period only, thanks sucknehneh
Bros, she is pretty n service is excellent. I'll share my FR tomorrow, today need to drive to north for business trip. She is only do for short period. Her BJ
Old 11-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

cy97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnychoo View Post
any brother can share the kl freelance gal to me ? i interest this
Pm me contact. Tqvm.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

faster share you FR bro, loves to see bros where sharing there experiences
Old 12-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Got her few weeks back when I just coincident have meeting at PJ area and my customer last minute cancel the meeting. Since I have 3 hours before my next meeting, took out my secret sim card and start calling.

I rate the session with her 7/10, nice fucking session and she quite accommodate my request but need to talk nicely to her. Manage to make her cum before I unload. I just don't like her lan si patern.

FL Name: Vivian
Face: 7.5/10, CFM look
Boobs: 7/10, A to B, I don’t know to measure
BBBJ:7/10
MOAN: yes, real one
GFE: 70 /10 can chat but I feel she a bit lansi
Damage: RM300 + hotel + safety cap
WIR: Still have more FL from sucknehneh list
Head this lady got wet pussy
Old 13-03-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jerrytan6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Few months back, I called twice her but never make any appointment due to schedule conflict. Recently call her again, mahal she banned me n said I kacau kacau only. Tried to convince her but she don accept. Thanks SNN assistance to clarify with her.

FL Name: Emily
Face: 7/10, she has quite pretty face
Body: 7/10, skinny, she has tattoo over her body n hand... Roses
Boobs: 7/10, Big
Ass: 6/10
BBBJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10,
CIM: Yes, 2nd shot she swallow
Anal: BIG NO, I try to convince her let me fuck her ass haha
Damage: RM300
WIR: Not so soon

Bonk this lady last week, arrange the meeting at subang where she recommend a hotel. First impression of her, pretty face with big boobs.. She got tattoo on her right hand n body, Roses

Go in the room, chit chat... Proceed to bathroom n wash ... She start blowjob me for good 10 mins until i almost cum, stop her and I suck her tits while another hand playing her pussy. Her pussy really wet n I start insert my finger n do the job, she keep moan very load... Insert another finger n keep the speed faster until she cum. Request her blow me until I cum...yeah I cum in her mouth.

2nd shot...fuck her missionary for 10 mins, request her to ride me hard while I enjoy her boobies. She keep saying"fuck fuck fuck"...Oh ya her boobs is man made, can feel something hard inside. She rode her for 5 mins until she sweats. Change to doggy and I bang her slow fast slow fast. She keep asking me fuck her fast but I insists. Damn nice to see a gal begged unfuck her, after 15 mins, I bang her hard. I try convince her let me fuck her asshole but decline. Before I cum, fast fast pull out the condom n request her blow me until I cum... This time she swallow my cum... YEAKKKK n I feel GELI when saw her swallow in front of me. DENG.
nice writen FR
Old 13-03-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

jerrytan6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I bought the full list from SNN in Jan 2012, PMs few members here to ask for recommend which FL to start with since new to this. Thanks for all the feedback, you know who you are. Also thanks to sucknehneh for all the guide and your list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongbud View Post
I bought the list from SNN for quite a while a go but just managed to fuck few of the FL, so far tested Sheila, Sara, Emily and today sharing my FR on Angel.

FL Name: angel
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10, petite
Boobs: 8/10, nice natural C CUP
BBBJ:8/107
Fingering: Disn't ask
Daty: Didn't ask
GFE: 8/10 – this one good
Rush: Slow and steady
WIR: Sure
Damage: RM200

Skip all the talking and raba raba, after wash then proceed to bed....

When I just lay down on the bed, without further delay she keeps SLUPS SLUPS my dick…nice BJ and I almost explode if I allow me to blow me.
Signal to fuck her since I was rushing for meeting, she wear the CD on my little brother. Start with missionary, insert and slowly pump until her pussy wet. Now start to pump her faster, then more faster and faster. She start to moan louder each time I push in deep.

Don’t pm me for her ctc, I bought all my list from sucknehneh
Tested this FL, everything is ok except her look as I'm face person. She got great boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenplayboy View Post
Name : Emily
Body : 6/10
Face : 7/10
Boobs : D Cup
Pussy : Bushy, tak ketat
BBBJ :7/10
CIM : yes,
FJ : 6/10.
Anal : not allow
Catbath : normal
DATY : never try
GFE : Friendly.
Damage : RM300 (2 Shots)
WIR: No, I still have many FL yet to try

First shot I ask her blowjob until i cum, she took around 20 mins non stop BJ me until I shoot all inside her mouth. She blow job me from toilet until we move to bed.

Round 2, started with missionary and fuck her hard and fast since 2nd shots I won't come that easy. Fuck her around 10 mins non stop until my back pain. Asked her took over, request for furious cowgal fucking, haha later change to standing doggy and fuck her real hard. Stop midway and finger her pussy and fuck her missionary again for anothers few mins.

Take out the cap and ask her to blowjob me and i cum..yes 2nd CIM
worth the $$$$ spent. Thanks sucknehneh for the contact, worth my $$$ spent on the cotnact list.
Emily is pretty for her age, great GFE and excellent BJ with CIM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
I have bonked her some times aho but jut no time to share the FR here. This FR will be short and simple since I'm using iPhone to type. I have been trying to get Vixxx since day one I got the contact list from Sucknehneh but hard to get her.

FL Name: Vixxx
Face: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
Damage: RM300 + hotel
WIR: Only yes if I can't arrange with the gal, got many more contacts to explore

Our session very simple, reach the hotel and go in chatting for 10 mins, proceed to bath which I bath alone. Come out she already naked waited for me to eat her.

Start with cath bath, normal CB, then proceed to HJ me + BJ, after few mins asked whether can cap me. Hell no, playing her pussy and sucking her boobs. Asked for a shot BJ and cap.

Overall I'm satisfied with her. If she can BJ me more then I don't mind visit her again. Don't PM me for her contact.
No luck for Vivian as can't get her yer, will get her soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sltan View Post
Have try Sabrina on Thursday. Below is her fr

FL Name: Sabrina
Race: NL
Face: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10, petite, gave birth before
Boobs: 7/10, soft n big areola
Ass: 7/10
BBBJ:6.5/10
AR: no
GFE: 7.5/10 nice to chat n hug
Damage: RM200/1/unlimited
Got her 2 weeks ago at PJ area, nice to fuck with unlimited shots for 1 hour. Enjoy the session of M16, no need to control.

Quote:

pay and fetch her back.

Very young lady, age only 20 if not mistaken. nice to bonk, she is very talkative. I prefer someone more mature to chat.

Quote:
First Anal FR from me

Name : Linda
Boobs : 7/10
Pussy : juicy, allow finger
BBBJ :8/10
CIM : Allow but i don't have the chance
FJ : 7/10.
Anal : Yes, first time
Catbath : Ok
GFE : High
Damage : RM250 include room + RM50 tips

I have tried to contact her quite some time until on day she message me and asked me to main...Lol

Round 1, Chit chat to break the ice, as usual start with BJ, she really can suck lol, start FJ with missionary and fuck her hard since she hints me can do 2 shots if I cum too fast. True enough she finish me off less then 3 mins with cowgal position.

Round 2, Rest for 20 mins, Asking her to BJ me while I finger her, proceed to play FJ, this round we do Anal, syok first time Anal. Really ketat her hole, first anal with doggy style for 5 mins, then request her to change post since I don't know which post for for anal. let her take the control, i'm too excited with anal, settle less then 10 mins for 2nd shots.

Thanks sucknehneh for the contact, really worth my money spent to buy the list from sucknehneh.
The latest FL i bonk, just 2 days ago at PJ, nice lady allow you to do almost everything, Anal, Cim, Fingering, BJ non stop, will go for her again to experience 2 shots all ANAL of possible. : )

Quote:
FL Name: Syikxx
Face: 8/10
Body: 6.5/10, chubby
Boobs: 7/10, big
Ass: 8/10, big
BBBJ:9/10, this is awesome
Fingering: Big yes, she loves it
Skin: 6.5/10, I love fair
CIM: never ask
Damage: RM250 +RM20 tips +RM50 room
WIR: I still got many from SNN list, but maybe will look for her again next month

Got this contact last week from SNN, set the appointment and GO. First impression, she is pretty but the lack part is her body, chubby. Skip all non related conversation as we chat for quite some time before proceed to room. Ice break liau…

Booked a room at PJ area. Once inside, I already touch here and there. Help her take off her clothes piece by piece. She also helps me take off my pants and HJ me lol with CFM face looked at me. While I already busy finger her, can feel her pussy soak with juice.

Proceed to clean up first, back to bed where she already do BJ my little brother. I think, her BJ is great, she did deep BJ brother, slup slup sound. I have to stop her else I’ll blow before got chance to fuck her. Suck her tits while insert 2 fingers inside her. She really enjoy the fingering process and we did that for more than 10 mins.

Signal her to cap me and start with missionary. Slowly insert insider her and pump her slowly, can see her love juice all over my brother. She gives a real moan, great to fuck a FL who enjoy the session with you. This position lasted around 5 mints.

Change to cowgal where she take the lead, I let her do the goyang and great to see her face and boobs. Out of nowhere, suddenly my little bro feel want to unload. Maybe bcos I’m over excited and ask her to increase the speed. Unload.
Yet to try, heard she is good at BJ and FJ. Will look for her once salary in by middle of this month.
Old 13-03-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
anthony50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucknehneh View Post
Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor Only. Both Malay and local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are College student and balance are freelances.

To all newbie, u can purchase from me without begging all the seniors
just my 2 cents.

Please do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.
Thanks.

Sucknehneh aka SNN
Newbie here, please pm me your list. I'm willing to buy if the price ok.
Old 13-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Newaisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan6 View Post
I bought the full list from SNN in Jan 2012, PMs few members here to ask for recommend which FL to start with since new to this. Thanks for all the feedback, you know who you are. Also thanks to sucknehneh for all the guide and your list.

Tested this FL, everything is ok except her look as I'm face person. She got great boobs.

Emily is pretty for her age, great GFE and excellent BJ with CIM.

No luck for Vivian as can't get her yer, will get her soon.

Got her 2 weeks ago at PJ area, nice to fuck with unlimited shots for 1 hour. Enjoy the session of M16, no need to control.

Very young lady, age only 20 if not mistaken. nice to bonk, she is very talkative. I prefer someone more mature to chat.

The latest FL i bonk, just 2 days ago at PJ, nice lady allow you to do almost everything, Anal, Cim, Fingering, BJ non stop, will go for her again to experience 2 shots all ANAL of possible. : )

Yet to try, heard she is good at BJ and FJ. Will look for her once salary in by middle of this month.
Bro, best of you can write your own FR
Old 13-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

jimmylee7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
FL Name: Syikxx
Face: 8/10
Body: 6.5/10, chubby
Boobs: 7/10, big
Ass: 8/10, big
BBBJ:9/10, this is awesome
Fingering: Big yes, she loves it
Skin: 6.5/10, I love fair
CIM: never ask
Damage: RM250 +RM20 tips +RM50 room
WIR: I still got many from SNN list, but maybe will look for her again next month

Got this contact last week from SNN, set the appointment and GO. First impression, she is pretty but the lack part is her body, chubby. Skip all non related conversation as we chat for quite some time before proceed to room. Ice break liau…

Booked a room at PJ area. Once inside, I already touch here and there. Help her take off her clothes piece by piece. She also helps me take off my pants and HJ me lol with CFM face looked at me. While I already busy finger her, can feel her pussy soak with juice.

Proceed to clean up first, back to bed where she already do BJ my little brother. I think, her BJ is great, she did deep BJ brother, slup slup sound. I have to stop her else I’ll blow before got chance to fuck her. Suck her tits while insert 2 fingers inside her. She really enjoy the fingering process and we did that for more than 10 mins.

Signal her to cap me and start with missionary. Slowly insert insider her and pump her slowly, can see her love juice all over my brother. She gives a real moan, great to fuck a FL who enjoy the session with you. This position lasted around 5 mints.

Change to cowgal where she take the lead, I let her do the goyang and great to see her face and boobs. Out of nowhere, suddenly my little bro feel want to unload. Maybe bcos I’m over excited and ask her to increase the speed. Unload.
going to see her this week.
Old 14-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
danielkam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongbud View Post
I bought the list from SNN for quite a while a go but just managed to fuck few of the FL, so far tested Sheila, Sara, Emily and today sharing my FR on Angel.

FL Name: angel
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10, petite
Boobs: 8/10, nice natural C CUP
BBBJ:8/107
Fingering: Disn't ask
Daty: Didn't ask
GFE: 8/10 – this one good
Rush: Slow and steady
WIR: Sure
Damage: RM200

Skip all the talking and raba raba, after wash then proceed to bed....

When I just lay down on the bed, without further delay she keeps SLUPS SLUPS my dick…nice BJ and I almost explode if I allow me to blow me.
Signal to fuck her since I was rushing for meeting, she wear the CD on my little brother. Start with missionary, insert and slowly pump until her pussy wet. Now start to pump her faster, then more faster and faster. She start to moan louder each time I push in deep.

Change to doggy style but this position on for 1 to 2 mins as she feels uncomfortable. Apa lagi, ask for cowgal and is time to enjoy the boobs view. I let me do the work, just lay down and she start to ride me slow and steady. I can feel she increase her speed and the moan getting louder and louder. Really nice to see her boobs (shake shake here, shake shake there). After 5 mins wild extreme cowgirl ride, my little couldn’t hold anymore and shots out all the water.

Don’t pm me for her ctc, I bought all my list from sucknehneh
Quote:
Name : Emily
Boobs : D Cup
Pussy : Bushy, tak ketat
BBBJ :7/10
CIM : yes,
FJ : 6/10.
Anal : not allow
Catbath : normal
GFE : Friendly.
Damage : RM300 (2 Shots)

First shot I ask her blowjob until i cum, she took around 20 mins non stop BJ me until I shoot all inside her mouth. She blow job me from toilet until we move to bed.

Round 2, started with missionary and fuck her hard and fast since 2nd shots I won't come that easy. Fuck her around 10 mins non stop until my back pain. Asked her took over, request for furious cowgal fucking, haha later change to standing doggy and fuck her real hard. Stop midway and finger her pussy and fuck her missionary again for anothers few mins.

Take out the cap and ask her to blowjob me and i cum..yes 2nd CIM
worth the $$$$ spent. Thanks sucknehneh for the contact, worth my $$$ spent on the cotnact list.
Quote:

pay and fetch her back.

Newbie her, I already bought the list from sucknehneh but so far yet to try the gal above. Who shall I go first? I'm just mid 20.
Old 14-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

kennyjimson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielkam View Post
Newbie her, I already bought the list from sucknehneh but so far yet to try the gal above. Who shall I go first? I'm just mid 20.
Already pm you the recommendation list
FR here ya
Old 14-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
fair fair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Already pm you the recommendation list
FR here ya
Bro, please pm to me the recommendation list as there alot to chose from SNN list. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1