The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

this is such a great thread. just timely for me to gather so much excellent advices. I manage to get a pinay's HP number ytd nite fr the internet. Will be dropping by her area and will call her and see wat will happen.
Old 19-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo guyz,

I didnt post recently in this topic as I didnt rly had time to hunt. I am more into ONS from clubs now. But it is just so happen that I met this Indonesian maid in a club, she is very pretty and I was surprise when she told me she is a house helper.
We talked a lot outside the club after dancing and I proposed her to go hotel but she was not ok, then I proposed to drop her to her place.
In the cab, I put my hand under her skirt and try to touch her panties and she was VERY wet, so I fingered her a bit and when we reached her place I asked her to stay with me just to chit chat.
We sat in a square juste in front of her employers block ! I fingered her again and told her to sit on me. She sat on my cock while we were both still wearing clothes. It just felt so good, I bonked her during one hour and it was rly exciting to make it in a public area. Then she BBBJ me and I CIM.

I think there was a special chemistry between us as the pleasure was very strong.
By the way, I still meet her sometimes and she intro me to her indo maids friends and honestly, I begin to find Indo gals as attractive as pinay and they seems to be as easy to get.
Old 19-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
Sniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was walking back home when I saw this Filipino maid walking past the bus stop. Not drop dead gorgeous but sexy and definitely very presentable. She was wearing this pink flair denim skirt with white T-Shirt. Decided to follow her from behind.
She was walking and talking on her HP so she did not notice me trailing her from behind. Was having a good time looking at the skirt moving and almost exposing more than it should cover.
She walked towards the overhead bridge. Saw this opportunity for some nice viewing.
I slowed down to let her go up the steps 1st. As she was a third of the way up. I walked up the stairs behind her. Managed to get a peek at the red panties beneath that pink skirt...wow.
So I continued following her. When she got off the phone. I picked up the courage to say Hi and started a conversation with her.
She say that she was on her way to pick up her employer's son from school. So while waiting, we sat down at a neaby void deck and chatted.
She is 24 and single. After chatting for about 20 mins; we went our separate ways but did manage to get her contact number.
Old 19-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Ha ha ... . I got a load of maids, which I didn't even bother to chase up ..

I would not dare to say I wanna share, as a lot of bros will end up flooding my mail box ... (* READ THIS CAREFULLY *)

If you want to share, there are some basic rules:

1) Know how to lie .. if asked where you got the number, blindly say you got it from a filipina, and think of some name. never say you got it from a guy .. because the last thing the filipina want to feel is she is being 'passed around'

2) Know how to keep secrets. Never cross your forum side and maid side .. again, refer rule 1

3) Even if threatened with a gun, or a crocodile dundee knife, never speak the truth. And never reveal you got it from a bro, and even worse, never reveal you got it from a sex forum.

4) learn how to bola-bola and chit chat with girls. Always remember, because I up a girl dont mean you also can 100% up her .. some will just waste a lot of time and lot of text and nothing comes up .. some, within a day, will push you to meet up and fkkk. And even when they meet up, they may refuse to fkkk and instead prefer a bj - now dont ask me why. Some filipinas feel blow job is not sex, and prefer to suck than fuck, if they are not comfortable with the guy, or want to keep their many-time-fucked virgin pussy for the next special guy.

5) learn how to chat .. never ask for sex in the first text. And sometimes claiming it was wrong number, but you sound sweet, can I get to know you and treat you for a drink or dinner .. does work.

6) learn to keep your wallet in your pocket. Some girls, while open their leg faster for some guys, for other guys, will close their leg, and will ask for this and that, and top up and what not .. so learn to cut the loss and walk out. If you are going to spend a few hundred dollar, and still hope to fuck, better go for a WL. You are in the wrong line of fucking

7) Now - my name is Anakin Skywalker, and I grew up in Tatooine. I am trained by Jedi Master Obi Wan.

Now re-read all the above, and then repeat no 7 with a straight face, until you believe it is the truth and not fiction, then you are ready to face the world of 'sharing' maids. And you know how to bola-bola when they repeatedly ask where you got the number ..

If not, better and simpler approach is hunt solo - in Lucky Plaza, Orchard Tower on Sunday afternoon, and day time in Super markets, when you see a girl pushing a big load of purchase .. and then you can read up tips from the other brothers on the board.

Cheers guys ..

That is a great post and I exactly think the same way. Some bros asked me to share contacts but I didnt do yet as Im not sure its a great idea.
Almost all maids I met are not the type of gals who sleep around, I would even say most of them are kinda romantic. To get them I had to be nice, to promise them that it is not only a One Nite Stand, etc... I already feel a little guilty about that so it would not be nice to pass their contacts to some bros who will do the same and make them sad or mad one more time.

I will share contacts when I will meet a maid who is rly horny, who love sex and wanna make it as often as possible and dont care with who...

I think the best way for you guys to get contacts is to go out, walk in the areas tat etsys said, talk to gals, etc...
Just an exampl, 2days ago, i was taking the bus going back home, it was almost empty and 2 young n sexy pinay maids entered, they looked at me, talked in tagalog and laughed. Just after one of them sat just next to me while there were so many free seats in the bus. So I just began to talk to her and ended with the 2 numbers.
They r often easy going and no reasons to be shy with them, most of the maids are rly bored in Singapore so they appreciate when they meet new people who can change their minds and add some fun in their lives.
Old 19-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I could not agree more with you on this one. REally i have to do it the same way try to be nice and promise them that it wont be an ONS. However i do manage to choose 2-3 from the entire bunch as my regulars. And boy i do feel guilty at times

REgarding those in the bus i guess there is thing about Pinays who believe they are the natural partners of Ang Mohs. Having said that i wish you luck cause both will be bending over heels to get into your pants (unlike most times when guys try to get into girls skirts) Ha ha... Good luck on that score...

I wont deny that maids are easy going. They really are... but they pretend to be Reincarnations of the Holiest of Virgins often touting their much vandalised pussy as THE VIRGIN PUSSY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
To get them I had to be nice, to promise them that it is not only a One Nite Stand, etc... I already feel a little guilty

Just an exampl, 2days ago, i was taking the bus going back home, it was almost empty and 2 young n sexy pinay maids entered, they looked at me, talked in tagalog and laughed. Just after one of them sat just next to me while there were so many free seats in the bus. So I just began to talk to her and ended with the 2 numbers.
Old 19-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back home.

So I met this Indonesian maid at Clementi MRT station in the morning. We then proceeded to the nearest hotel. Now, this maid. She's not really that good looking but she has huge boobs and nice ass. Also, she's pretty horny. And at 30, she's pretty experienced when it comes to sex.

Got my room and we just lay down. I was already pretty geared up to have sex. On the bed, she was just insistent on us just hugging and sleeping together. I was a bit pissed off but didn't show it. However, after a few long series of kisses, I finally unhook her bra.

Her breasts were C cuppers. Bouncy, not too firm. With huge brown nipples. Sucking on her nipples, my lil bro began to wake up and she began to notice my hard on. I was taken by surprise when she suddenly began her assault on my groin area. She pulled away my belt and pants off. And I helped pull hers off. She immediately began to give me a nice wet blowjob. I felt cold pleasure on my cock, and I felt her tongue as she licked the tip of my penis and went all the way down to my balls. At the same time, I was just fingering her and 'eating' her breasts.

She was oh so wet and I could see that she was getting pretty high. I smacked her huge ass from behind and whispered into her ears, 'You mau main? (You want to play?). She nodded and I went for my condom in my wallet. As I tear of the durex package, she continued by sucking my cock. I was already so hard, and I had a feeling that I was going to explode as soon as I entered her. And I was quite right.

She immediately went all cowgirl on top of me and I felt the warmth of her pussy around my penis. Her thrust was quite powerful and I could do nothing but massage her breasts while enjoying the view from below. She was already so wet and almost reach her climax when I also cummed. So much cum came out, my condom was almost overflowing as I pulled my dick out. Thus ended the first round.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 19-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper-sg View Post
She is 24 and single. After chatting for about 20 mins; we went our separate ways but did manage to get her contact number.
great job... hope there's be a happy story soon...
Old 19-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ring ring. 2nd round.

A guy called her on the phone. I could her that it was a bangla man. I signalled her to give me a blowjob and she did while talking to the man on the other line. Kinky. And I was so high. She was like asking the man for top up if he wants to talk to her on the phone.

Seeing my face full of suspicion, she began to explain how she never top up her card for 1 year now. And how she trick guys into buying her top up, where she will immediately cut them off the line upon receiving the top up. She laughed and looked at me, expecting some form of approval. 'Wow, that's so smart of you' I lied to her.

In my mind, I know that she's a bitch. That she thought she had the upper hand on these poor men. Some of them may even be bros in this forum. I cannot allow that. So, I began to slowly inject stories to her about my real intention; that I just want to fuck and go.

I dropped so many hints but she was pretty reluctant to pick them up. Perhaps she was in denial that I am NOT in love with her. I even explained to her how I never said I loved her.

The kind man in me was hoping that she get a clue quickly and leave immediately. But the horny dude in me really wanted her to succumb to her own denial. Guess who won?

She started to lick my penis and even started making gobbling sounds. I was pretty taken aback when she began to deepthroat and even 'eat' my balls. I played with her nipples and caressed her butt cheeks. Of course, I couldn't wait to slam that ass of hers. Again, I put on my condom and this time, I entered her from behind. I never like to put the penis in myself so I asked her to guide my dick into her. She did, and on the very instance that my dick touches her clitoris, she already began to moan. The bed was creaking as I pummeled into her. I was facing the tv, watching tennis women. Of course, I was imagining bonking them instead of her. I pulled her arms back at an angle where her head faced upwards while her butt cheeks slammed onto my thighs. Faster, I went and my hands were grasping her boobs from behind. Of course, my 2nd shot would last much longer. From the doggie position, I moved to missionary and I had a great view of her large breasts. Suckling on to them, I continued to bang her and enjoying the sweet pleasure of hearing her whimpers and moaning.

Finally, I moved her into a standing doggie, and even managed a short reverse cowgirl at the edge of the bed. But oh my God, was she heavy and I quickly cease that position when I felt like as if my balls were getting squashed. Thus, we returned to the normal cowgirl positon, that according to her, being her favourite position. So we continued to move our hips up and down in unison. Finally, I felt like as if my pipe was bursting and my heart skipped a beat. Shot the whole load into the condom, still in her. We took a short rest and she even helped me clean up after.

At that point of time, I know that I had to cut the line and tell her in the face that I don’t like her and what she is doing, getting top ups by flirting and chatting with other men, making empty promises to them. The flirting and chatting I don’t mind, but the dismay suffered by some of these men is enough to break my heart.
Then her phone rang again. It was another of victim of hers and another cause for me to dump her there and then.

But it was not to be.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 19-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 17
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for creating this thread. Though I don't thik I hv time to go sian a maid, I had lot of fun reading it

Will still stick to FL scene. Keep those amazing stories coming pls
Old 19-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro. Congrats. Looks like you had a fruitful outing. I suppose you went to the fragrance? Room ok?
Old 20-08-2009, 03:15 AM
Samster

echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

damn. no fruitful encounter today as she only have time in the evening when i was still working. but later she yahoo msn with me. wow still got chance i think. will keep u guys posted and see whther i can join the Maid Fuckers club too.

BTW, need some pointers. Is it wise to tell her i'm married with kids? Will that send them away? Do I just tell her all lies?
Old 20-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echorny View Post
damn. no fruitful encounter today as she only have time in the evening when i was still working. but later she yahoo msn with me. wow still got chance i think. will keep u guys posted and see whther i can join the Maid Fuckers club too.

BTW, need some pointers. Is it wise to tell her i'm married with kids? Will that send them away? Do I just tell her all lies?
Bro, as I mentioned before .. different folks, different strokes. Not all girls will like the 'married' story, but some prefer, to avoid complication, but most prefer single guys because there is a chance of marriage, even if their stupid brain never figure out that it is hard to marry singaporean, once on WP, and even worse to get PR/LTP/Citizenship.

If I were you, I will say I am 100% single, living with parents, and looking for girl to marry -and given most of these girls are married before or have kids without marriage - it may seem cursed, but, most will not mind the fuck, and dont get too emotional. The emotional parts start to come in, only when you do repeated fuck, and then hold hands and walk, and get romantic. .
Old 20-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

fantastic thread....enjoyed all the stories thoroughly....many thanks to bros who shared.....please keep them cumming....now i'm getting horny for a maid myself......mmmm.....need to make time go hunting liao.....
Old 21-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

bro etsys........thks for ur pointers.

taking bro naughty angmoh's good suggestion on the date website. signed up and managed to contact a pinay ytd. after some smses, she said she is working in a pub at duxton rd.

some help...

in such scenario, do you all think the pinay's request ($$) will be great?

So far, what had transpired is she working at the pub from evening to early morning. say we can meet b4 her work at chinatown. so far she just request can buy her chocolates so she can take home to philipines during this month-end. says her dad very sick. chocolates meant to bring home give her sisters.

Shall I just not waste my time with her?

thks for any suggestions.
Old 21-08-2009, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Arilus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha,i believe her name is cassandra?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1