The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 05-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
hammerma is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
More photos from Alice today. Looks like she is not gonna give up till I RTF her.

WOW, look at those boobies, nice figure man, may try her next
Old 05-02-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jeremyjone is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadasyraf View Post
Mena from Mansion
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=761571

Face:
REALLY CUTE. Did not have makeup on but I think better
Shes a gem, had a session with her yesterday, her AR skills and bed skills is probably one of the best fls in sbf right now
Old 05-02-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 18
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

Just completed a overnight session with Ivy Seduction.

Fun facts:

Married to a army officer who is really good looking but doesnt have time for her due to his job which includes looking after members of the royal family. Ivy is like a tai tai back home she does not work at all.
Nice house, two cars, cash to spend and a husband who showered her with gifts n money plus her boob job so the rest of us can enjoy lol.
Since she has plenty of time on hand and needing to fulfil her sexual urges she works in this line part time, forever lying to her husband. Very naughty girl and her hubby is still under the impression she came here for holidays lol. She is candid about this lol, telling me she is not sure whether it was her or her hubby who got the better deal from their union wa piang eh.
Shared some stories about her JB KTV stint as well. Her KTV agent who paid and upped her almost every night during her stint there as he was so into her and the free bonks she gave to her customers who she fancied driving that same agent nuts due to no payment - ONLY SG men qualifies, she has a soft spot only for our nationality, dont ask me why but she just like SG guys. Quite a free spirited lady mixed with the traits of a desperate housewife.
Hopes she gives me a free bonk also soon lol. She is really a very good fuck and the free swallow was nice na.

Happy bonking na
Hope this doesn’t start a war between Singapore and Thailand haha
Old 05-02-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4861 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
cuckold a general. Koc very up there.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Nam from pink lady:

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=761355

Nam is a young sweet looking girl! I was hesitating for awhile while choosing which girl to bonk but im glad bro pink recommended her.

Location: accessible and easy to find the stable. Central hotel near mrt.

Look: 8/10 SYT, 100% similar with photo, when she first open the door.. Im like.. I hit a lottery bro.. She is way prettier, cuter than average sg poly or uni girls. My xiao didi now hard again writing this fr lol.

Body: 8/10 She is kinda about 159cm tall.. She got a small body frame(I like small size girls)

Boob: 10/10 small but natural,nice to grab. She easily came when i keep licking her tits.

Attitude: 11/10 i'm not exaggerating this point, really awesome!!! GFE Maximum,loves to smile and she really enjoying her time. Her English is ok, easy to communicate with and great company. Definitely not a time watcher.

BBBJ: 10/10 I enjoy that view from the top when she blow me deep.

FJ: 9/10 i love it when i first penetrate her she give such a moan and shes squeezing my xiao didi mann! Damn tight, damn nice did doggy while holding her whole boobs n kissing!

RTF: Yesssss

Definitely worth the money, Initially i didnt want to share this kind of finding but she kinda low on cash as expenses in sg is too cockup. So i decide to do a favor by asking more bros to go for this girl as my way of helping her up and my way of saying thank you for the great service! ((:

Bros please take good care of her and give her a great experience. She's really a Gem.

100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER ((=
Old 05-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=1...9#post19725359

Against better judgement, and a misguided sense of trust, I decided to give the Landofsmiles stable another try... silly me...

I saw the posting for Pop and let my little head do the thinking
As I knew of LoS's reputation I thought to pre-qualify my booking as you can see in the Whatsapp thread below, to no avail as it turned out.

Post meeting the girl I tried to have a reasonable conversation but got blocked for my trouble.

The sad thing is that the girl who opened the door was not bad looking, but the only resemblance was that she had long black hair, slim build and was Thai. Not the bombastic girl I was hoping for.

Although I felt sorry for her, I stuck to my guns, apologized and left.
The girl, who's English was very good, was very friendly and understanding... which made me feel worse still..

So.. a warning to the brave... try the Landofsmiles stable at your peril..

To the Okts practicing B&S, please reconsider this annoying trend.. or
If you are uncomfortable putting real pics out there, make sure that it is clear the pics are "for illustration purposes only" and at least the body type (boob size, height, weight ) and hairstyle in the description matches the actual girl.

In the end we all want the same thing right, and with this B&S practice nobody wins...

Have a great week ahead all,
J
Old 05-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seeking knowledgeable bros here for assistance which stable this lady is working in at the moment?

Old 05-02-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2571 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=760829

Looks 10/10 pretty lady with great smile

Body 9/10 super model structure with nice skin

Boobs 9/10 natural Bs

French 9/10 passionate kiss with alot tongue fight

Bbbj 9/10 good suction while she look at u

Pussy 9/10 clean shaved with no smell and good for 69

FJ 9/10 riding is the best way to see her horny slutty face plus her sexy stero moan

After the deed..she will come massage me..not those piano type..got standard one..lol

Rtf today.. Wow word to describe her.. Non stop action from the start once the door close.. To the toliet and on bed.. Naughty little gal.. Lol
Old 05-02-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
uptownboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bibi from pinkylady.

Never was one to give fr over the years maybe because my luck that never encounter good fl but damn she's one of the best.

Location was easy to find.

Looks 9/10 remind me of verysallyish from ig

Boobs 9/10 enhanced but good to feel and lick

No freaching

Painting she loves it when you look at her and do it

Bbbj 10/10 one of the best

1 shot finish she will ask you if you want massage after washing up

2 shot feels like long lost lover.

Love it when I bang her standing up facing the mirror and seeing her enjoy expression

Overrall 9/10 because not freaching and shower tgt

Okt please show her this fr as I promise her I will write fr
Old 05-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
ricku is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricku is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been a while since I write a fr... So busy nowadays.. Promised Lucky of EP to write her one.

Looks 8/10 Look a bit cold but after warm up she is fine..

Body 9/10 Thai tanned smooth skin, petie but well kept and those sporty type of body with a sexy aggressive tattoo on her right.. Steam..

Boobs 9/10 enhanced C but soft and suckable..

French 9/10 passionate kiss with alot tongue fight

Bbbj 8/10 good suction

FJ 9/10 1st round gv me a good arousing juagen until I bey tahan and capped on.. Ride her missionary and doggie.. Really steam... With her perky butt.. Cum in doggie.. 2nd round another round of arousing juagen.. And she capped me on and ride on me.. With her butt facing where I can see my 2ic gliding in and out of her.. Not to mention the heavenly butt.. What a sight which made cum in no time... I would have cum again for the 3rd and 4th time if I extend my session..
Rtf material... Thanks Bro RP for the gem and arrangement.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

Pink from RP
Short FR
Syt with fair skin like chinese. Nature B+/C- boobs And nature pussy hair no shave no trim.
CIM 2 shorts, not a rider but She come very fast when missionary. Nice ass for doggie also, she moaned very sexy when doggie.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
The only war I want is another bed war with her.
Fuck care her husband
Old 05-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
happylong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightboi View Post
FR for Anna from RP - 2nd Feb

OKT: 9/10
Not the first time with Bro RP, transaction is fast and smooth as usual. OKT seems to know my preference to ask about locations, w/o having to ask gave me their location area when i inquired about a couple of his girls.

Location: Right smack in town area, Less than 5 min walk from MRT.

Looks: 8/10
Anna looks quite true to the pictures, probably cause her features already quite nice and filtering didn't do much else. I'll say 10% discount for the skin tan. Sweet looking girl from Pattaya.

Boobs: 7/10
Natural B. Nice nipples to play with and suckle.

Body: 8/10
She is petite and has a slight tummy due to child birth. Smooth skin with good cushioning on the rear for doggy.

Bbbj: 10/10
This is where I'll have to give her credits for. She's super hardworking and didn't complained at all throughout the long bbbj. Had her blow me for a good 15min all together. Tongue work all along the shaft and twirling around the head with good suction. And she will also work on the underside of your shaft as she comes out from DT with good soft moans.

FJ: 8/10
Did doggy all the way as I liked how her ass bounce when I pound.

GFE: 10/10
She speaks very basic english and maybe its because I initiated to converse with her through google translate that we ended up hitting it off. She shared more about herself and also offered to meet up if I ever go thailand.

RTF: Likely so, given the price and the fact that there's already chemistry from where we left off. Hopefully my schedule permits me to visit her again.
Fellow cheongsters here can show her some love too.
Looking foward, booked a session with her tonight!
Old 05-02-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
reijisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Post deleted

Last edited by reijisan; 05-02-2020 at 10:20 PM.
Old 05-02-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 6
krago888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrago888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR Opor TRL 4 Feb
Looks: discount from pics but still pretty
Body: petite, shapely figure(abit meaty on the tummy)
Boobs: soft and nice, not an expert on this but it does feel natural
BBBJ: nice
FJ: accomodating

Thanks Okt for fast arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1