The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Sifu, please join us 1 time and allow me to show you the best Cheong scene in danok. Keke
aye mai call me sifu lei. i not sifu at all lei..... here got so many liao i just greenhorn only trying to get info about hatyai....

anyway thanks for ur offer but i will skip. 1st prefer to cheong alone 2nd i sian clubbing liao prefer have quality time in the room with puying LOL
Old 16-09-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
p1ng-p0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the price for the WLs at the farm now (Thong Sao) ?[/QUOTE]

Average is still 1500 Baht up.B1200 available but cmi.Best to go at 9.30am local time.Wud recommend a restaurant which cater to locals opposite Suriya KTV in Channevate which is good and price is very cheap.Restaurant name is Tian-tian Lai in chinese characters.Operate for dinner only, best to go b4 7pm and be prepared to self-service if the place is full.E.g take ur own plates,rice,ice,drinks and etc.
Old 16-09-2008, 12:17 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ng-p0ng View Post
Average is still 1500 Baht up.B1200 available but cmi.Best to go at 9.30am local time.Wud recommend a restaurant which cater to locals opposite Suriya KTV in Channevate which is good and price is very cheap.Restaurant name is Tian-tian Lai in chinese characters.Operate for dinner only, best to go b4 7pm and be prepared to self-service if the place is full.E.g take ur own plates,rice,ice,drinks and etc.
Taiko...finally see you over here.....hahhaahahh a shifu is always a shifu! hahahahah!
Old 17-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TUBORG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good info thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ng-p0ng View Post
What is the price for the WLs at the farm now (Thong Sao) ?
Average is still 1500 Baht up.B1200 available but cmi.Best to go at 9.30am local time.Wud recommend a restaurant which cater to locals opposite Suriya KTV in Channevate which is good and price is very cheap.Restaurant name is Tian-tian Lai in chinese characters.Operate for dinner only, best to go b4 7pm and be prepared to self-service if the place is full.E.g take ur own plates,rice,ice,drinks and etc.[/QUOTE]
Old 17-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

hehehe hatyai very ez to look for chicks. just remember 2 main one can liao. SKY (see kim yong) not kim yong hor else u see pple sell thing then booking gers lol

or

Channivate Soi 2 onwards. drop at apple karaoke can liao from there walk ard that area can liao. Channivate from the days i cheong in the 90s to now still have the most shops.

of course there is other place but not so ez to find if u dont know the place well.

thongsao also another place to get gers but i dont think there is alot there. think last time got about 2 to 3 shop ba.... forget liao...
Old 18-09-2008, 01:24 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
hehehe hatyai very ez to look for chicks. just remember 2 main one can liao. SKY (see kim yong) not kim yong hor else u see pple sell thing then booking gers lol

or

Channivate Soi 2 onwards. drop at apple karaoke can liao from there walk ard that area can liao. Channivate from the days i cheong in the 90s to now still have the most shops.

of course there is other place but not so ez to find if u dont know the place well.

thongsao also another place to get gers but i dont think there is alot there. think last time got about 2 to 3 shop ba.... forget liao...

Not bad...not bad at all as you know all the kang tao..there....even thongsao!

It takes quite a while to learn all these places....keep it bro and up-date us if you got any more informations....thanks!
Old 18-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Not bad...not bad at all as you know all the kang tao..there....even thongsao!

It takes quite a while to learn all these places....keep it bro and up-date us if you got any more informations....thanks!
lol this are not just 3 place that have pussies. there are other place to get it provided u know where i only how to go there by walking

anyway i also bo go liao my turf is in the north.. the turf will be my fish pond at my ger hometown kekeke
Old 18-09-2008, 02:24 AM
SamSter

Quote:
lol this are not just 3 place that have pussies. there are other place to get it provided u know where i only how to go there by walking

anyway i also bo go liao my turf is in the north.. the turf will be my fish pond at my ger hometown kekeke
Good for you....private turf somemore.....congrates! Anyway if any bros here have some informations please update yeah! I will try to get some when I am there next month!
Old 18-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

pls draw a rough sketch where and where
or a simple command like
1) walk straight 10 steps..
2) turn right.
3) walk straight to the nearest seller and ask : "por tor kup, puyings yu ti nai?"
cheers.

Old 18-09-2008, 03:33 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
or a simple command like
2) turn right.
3) walk straight to the nearest seller and ask : "por tor kup, puyings yu ti nai?"
cheers.

hahahahah.........just like that....better ask the aunties selling durian rice....! You are funny....keep it up!
Old 18-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

During the old days, we may be using compass and map to hunt... But nowadays, we can just download the map in our GPS phone. With that maybe you could see the location of the farm, and better still, they may provide information of the available gal and the latest arrival! Wouldn't this be nice?

Quote:
or a simple command like
2) turn right.
cheers.
Old 18-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Samster

alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
During the old days, we may be using compass and map to hunt... But nowadays, we can just download the map in our GPS phone. With that maybe you could see the location of the farm, and better still, they may provide information of the available gal and the latest arrival! Wouldn't this be nice?
like Mcafe ah?
laggy best, inside got our bros fr, after u selected the puying u would like. inside got all the feedbacks and recommendations eh?!

haha.

Kawaii Ktv spotted 2 pretty cute puyings. gogogo.
Old 18-09-2008, 10:19 PM
SamSter

Quote:
like Mcafe ah?
laggy best, inside got our bros fr, after u selected the puying u would like. inside got all the feedbacks and recommendations eh?!

haha.
That would the most high-tech place to cheong.....hahahahah....add in the Fed-ex services from anywhere in South East Asia......delivery service, door to door.....hahhahaha!
Old 18-09-2008, 11:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
aye mai call me sifu lei. i not sifu at all lei..... here got so many liao i just greenhorn only trying to get info about hatyai....

anyway thanks for ur offer but i will skip. 1st prefer to cheong alone 2nd i sian clubbing liao prefer have quality time in the room with puying LOL
oic..... sometime i also sneak in alone to have precise time with puying.... totally understand... :P
Old 19-09-2008, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
That would the most high-tech place to cheong.....hahahahah....add in the Fed-ex services from anywhere in South East Asia......delivery service, door to door.....hahhahaha!
within walking distance
Actually.. the fun is all due to the excitement in not knowing what is instore for u..... and the walk... and the eagerness to get serviced and laid...

A Mcbrowser dun provide those fun anymore

And the fun could be spoil, when its a 'rainy day' where there is not much fish
since anybody can just make 'advance order'
haha..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1