The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 02-02-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
merolan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Coke from Pink Lady

Location is discreet, only downside is the toilet is very small not easy to shower together.

Okt is fast and easy to book with

Looks: need to discount abit, phone apps nowadays can alter the looks but don't get me wrong she is pretty, I feel she looks better in person

Body: skin is smooth as silk, she is on the short side and petite, has meat at the correct places but not like a baby elephant

Boobs: man made with nice tits to suck on, overall looks quite nice on her

Bbbj: deep throat and great suction, one of the better ones I had

Fj: accommodating and great sexy stereos, can't hold too long when I heard those moans. Only managed 1 shot due to fatigue, but she keep trying to get me up after the 1st shot.

Gfe: this is why I will rtf her again, she cuddle and hug u all the while. Not a single time she looks at her handphone or keep her attention elsewhere, her massage is also good but I only asked her to do a short while as I prefer to cuddle with her as she is very nice to hug. Keeps playing with my dick wanting to get me up for 2nd shot, I gave up in the end and told her to stop, she would had gone on and on until times up

Rtf: definitely, it's well worth the money spent
Old 02-02-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 6
newguy94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewguy94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewguy94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewguy94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewguy94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable - RL
Name of Model - Win
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=760630

Date - 2/2/2020, 5.30PM

Thanks to OKT for the smooth booking!

Location - 9/10 Best if you drive/grab, but still a walk-able distance for public transport

Looks - 8/10 Petite sweet lady with huge knockers

BBBJ - 10/10 Needed to stop her, almost lost my 1st

FJ - 10/10 Good attitude and accommodating. Doesn't feel rush and managed to shoot twice

GFE - 10/10 Could communicate with basic english, gfe grows as time goes by
Old 02-02-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
aO3Dre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seldom post FRs unless I meet one that meets my stringent figure requirements.
Messaged AL and Yolo to ask for slots for Jacey / Pint.
Managed to pass Yolo's verification process.

Girl: Pint from Yolo
Detailed Figure Feedback
Face 8/10: Wont reject type, big round eyes, no signs of plastic surgery
Boobs 8/10: Natural, more towards Big A, Small B cup, eraser tip nips
Tummy 10/10: No signs of fats, very flat
Bottom 10/10: Very perky, combined with the slender waist, its a sight to behold.

Main Action
BBBJ 9/10: Very thorough, many pattern
FJ 8/10: My fault for not lasting long enough to test her full set of skills, reserve abit on the scoring for now until i RTF. Game over pretty fast at doggy. That bubble butt, with the slim waist and she is very tight.

This stable name maybe new, but the quality of service seems to be well-established.
When they mention slender/slim, the girl really turn out to be slim, not mini-elephant.
Old 03-02-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
1redknapp1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on Miso (RP)

Thanks to Bro RP for last min arrangements. Location was easy to get to with ample parking for drivers.

Miso is the cute fun loving type. Slightly darker as compared to the photo in her thread. Natural B boobs. Lots of tongue fights, bbbj, accommodating to many posn, was more like a fwb throughout the session. Cuddle inbetween bonks.

Communicated in simple English. In all, a great find and definite RTF.
Old 03-02-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ExtraL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First blood on Momo from SlutDungeon today 3/2

Face: gotta give roughly 20% discount from the pics
Body: slightly meaty but just right
Boobs: natural bust but wasn't actually a D IMO
SVC: location discreet, the place isn't that super clean in a way
I had to shower myself as she said she already has before I arrived.
BBBJ was good, slow suction with some tongue play. Balls licking wasn't
my kinda liking but she went with it. Cowgirl 1st and went on to
missionary to finish the 1st pop. Did a 15min decent massage then off to
2nd pop. All in all, my score is 7/10.
RTF: Not so much because the place kinda turn me off.
Old 03-02-2020, 01:37 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 0
stonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to behold

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=760829

Finally had a chance to book with ANNIE

Location central with attached bathroom

Looks 10/10 very beautiful lady better than photo

Body 10/10 nice slim body with nice smooth skin

Boobs 9/10 natural boobs with nice nipps to lick

French 9/10 can really French

Bbbj 9/10 like the way she look at me when she blow me

Pussy 10/10 clean shave pussy and very tight.. Very good for licking and 69

Fj 9/10 can accommodate with all my request and best part is her sexy moan that will make my 2ic boil faster than usual

Gfe 10/10 she will treat u like fling.. Can speak well English too..

Old 03-02-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 6
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=760388

10pm slot today

Heard from previous bros saying she can squirt.. And went try her out..

Once door open saw a pretty and cheerful lady greeted me.. Gfe 9/10 as she will bring me in for shower and wash all up for me..

Once on bed started bbbj me.. My main idea is to see her squirt.. So went down on her and finger her together.. Lol.. Her legs started shaking non stop.. She pull me to French her but my fingers still at her pussy.. Playing with her magic button... Suddenly.. Can feel her hug me tighter and this the signal to move my fingers faster... Wow.. Love juice really cum out from her love hole.. Mai tu liao quickly Caps on and do her doggy.. Damn horny to see lady squirt.. Bang her fast and came outside her ass.. Really had a great time with her..
Old 03-02-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just done with WIN from RL
Thanks to Bro Ash K for arrangement at midnight

The night of my life. Haven’t seen such a beautiful fucking big tits in a while.
All the samster hiding a gem! I have very high expectation so I won’t go in to grading. All 20/10! She’s leaving tomorrow, today last day, show her the SG boy power. 干到她脚麻!

Her scents now lingers around me while on my way home!
RL is one of the stables that provide quality girl. Been a great patron of RL.
East Location fits me as well. Hope bro Ash bring in more of such girls.

UPZ FOR PHOTO EFFORT PLX
Old 03-02-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

FR on Far (Mansion)

Looks: 40% discount (picture is photoshopped). Girl does not look ugly but definitely a huge discount over the picture advertised. The girl said she is 25 years of age instead of 20 years advertised.
Body (6/10): Skin tone a lot darker than photo. Mina tan, definitely not PRC fair. Full back tattoo and one small tattoo on the front. The girl shows signs of childbirth - saggy and wrinkled tummy. Normal skin texture (not tofu smooth).
Boobs (6/10): Full B+ cup instead D cup advertised. Natural soft but saggy and nipples are dark. Overall not an appealing sight.
Smell (3/10): Girl has slight body odour and bad breadth that was a turn off.
Bj (5/10): I didnÂ’t do bbbj. Bj lacked suction and tongue action. Unable to deep throat.
Catbath (4/10): Could feel the teeth and she was biting lightly on my nipples which I donÂ’t personally enjoy. Feedback to the girl and she just licked gently. Does not lick entire body. Hence, wasnÂ’t exactly a cat bath.
Hj (7/10): Standard hj with KY. Not bad but not outstanding either.
Fj: wouldnÂ’t comment on this as I 2 minutes of cowgirl but could not concentrate with the condition of her boobs and wrinkled tummy, so switched to hj instead.
Okt: Booking was prompt but okt is not transparent in his advertisement. The girl was advertised to perform cim and during booking, okt confirmed that girl does cof. Reality is that cim is not offered and girl wanted extra money for cof (which okt did not mention when I specifically asked during booking. I didnÂ’t go ahead with cof). I asked the girl why was cim advertised when she is unwilling to perform and she mentioned that she told okt that she does not do cim but okt misrepresented it in the advertisement. Feedback was provided to okt at the end of the booking but he did not reply.
Rtf: No, due to the quality of the girl. Also donÂ’t recommend patronising this stable due to the lack of transparency and intentional misrepresentation by okt.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lowercase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Nam - Pink Lady

OKT very responsive, fuss free booking
Looks: 7/10 Same as pic, friendly and cheerful
Body: 7/10 Just right
Boobs: 7/10 Natural b cups, perky nipples
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 Sexy moans, accommodating
GFE: Offers massage after FJ, decent English so can chit chat

RTF if time permits
Old 03-02-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
horny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud of

This is a FR on Gani.

I looked for her 4:30pm yesterday.
Location: outskirt of town, parking is quite convenient but not very discreet.
Gani was very warm and friendly so GFE was off the charts, no commercial ie no business transaction feel. Felt like you are meeting for a tryst with a girlfriend actually.

She looks exactly as you see her in the photos. Nice boobs and ass. the BJ was sensual and she attempted to DT me a few times. She is tight and if there is chemistry, you will drive her into a drenching frenzy. This was my experience.

very worth the time and money.
Old 03-02-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 6
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

Tried this new lady Ivy from Seduction yesterday.

Looks: Ah lian looking with blonde hair and all, varies towards the cute yet garang type, but irl she is very sweet.

Body: Slender with some tattoos and a set of big enhanced boobs. Tasted them left right centre. Her body is ZAN!

Pussy: Shaved. Painted her till she hit orgasm.

Frenching: Absolute delightful here. Ivy simply complemented by our tongue movements be slow or fast.

BBBJ: Solid and willing to try styles of BBBJ. On the bed, on the floor and even face fuck. Got a short titty fuck making full use of those enhanced boobs.

FJ: I was lazy yesterday so I requested her to ride me and ride longer. Well, she is accomplished in cowgirl till the point riding me all the way home. I shot out my first load and cowgirl itself. Requested for more of it during the second round and she was energetic to lure out my sperm again. Before I cummed, I told to get off and take it in her mouth while quickly off the CD. Ivy came forward and took my spluttering sperms just in the nick of time. Totally spent after that.

GFE: Did not feel a second out of place with. She speaks some english, very amicable, willing to treat me with girlfriend feel. Doesnt hurt that she was willing to kiss and french anytime.

Looks like a top grade gem here.
Old 03-02-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 6
Lpman has much to be proud ofLpman has much to be proud ofLpman has much to be proud ofLpman has much to be proud ofLpman has much to be proud ofLpman has much to be proud ofLpman has much to be proud ofLpman has much to be proud of

This Fr is for the Summer from Emmanuelle

Booked on Friday before I headed back to Malayisa

Summer is those innocent syt gal just joined this line.

Bro who loves SYT with tight tight pussy.

Must grab this summar

New syt liek Summer.

Everything is green for her.
Bring along google translator will be benefits both you and her.

Here is the details of my sexxion with her

Look - 8.5 , Confirm not ugly. GND type.
Body- Slender, not tall, neither short 1.65 there
Boobs- Handful.Small B
Nipple- light brown.

Services
( bro who looking for pro service, pls skip her)
Summer is those bro who wants to "explore" slowing enjoy type.

Catlick-8, I painted her more than she did
69- I eat her puss till she cums.
BBBJ- need more bro to teach her.
sex- Love her tightness, and innocent expression
Gfe- We try, it hard for us.
No rush factor,
She will do her best to please.

Bro who not driving, my advice- Grab.
No attached shower room

Oke- Superman- Fast in reply , and smooth.
Rtf to this Emmanuelle- Yes
Rtf - summer ( Yes, I like her innocent innocent look)
Old 03-02-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

BEA (Silk Stockings)

Looks: it’s her in the pictures alright but you will need to take away the usual filter. IRL, slightly darker and her skin condition is not so good. However, her megawatt smile confirm can melt your heart.
Body: slim, not thin, frame. Small, original boobs and a very yummy looking bubble butt.
BBBJ / FJ: SOP. Not bad, but I’ve had better. Her soft moans when you pound hard - the kind that girls feel like letting go, but holding back for fear of waking the neighbors - further adds to the SYT factor.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2146 / Power: 22
seestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond repute

This is a FR for Kate from T003.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=760213

I will not give points as it means nothing to me now after trying over 500+ gals. Any gals who can make me cum twice is my markers. And Kate is one of these gals, shiok!

OKT Bro Ok is, friendly, fast and professional.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1