The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinDuaLiap View Post
Personally dont trust Balai drivers.
Spot on .
Old 11-06-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 18
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinDuaLiap View Post
agree with kitaeshi.
Using a driver complicate a lot of things.

Most senior here take yellow oplet or ride a bike there themselves, they dont engage driver.
They can easily get girls cheaper while those with driver minimum 900k~1200k.

Sorry to say that.
Personally dont trust Balai drivers.
cheers
How does 1 get to the villa by themselves? How to take this yellow oplet? Possible to use ojek? No offends to the bros here but I just don't like the feeling of always depending on 1 person. It's not about the money but rather picking up experiences. What if 1 day Kofa decides to retire? I would rather try to learn how to "survive" there on my own.

I have not been to Balai for at least 7-8 years now. I used to just walk from the terminal to Maxi. Check in and then use the hotel driver to get to the villa and back, still remember that besides villa there is 1 more area right on top call Roko (sp?). Tip him and that's it. As for dinner and stuff, it will just be around the area, room service or get the girl to bring me where she wants to go. So does this method still work? Apparently hotel drivers also get a cut now, so don't have to tip him?

A little wish of mine is that this thread can be a bit more then just "want to go?? call kofa. He will settle everything for you."
Old 11-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
Apparently hotel drivers also get a cut now, so don't have to tip him?

A little wish of mine is that this thread can be a bit more then just "want to go?? call kofa. He will settle everything for you."
Even Gabion hotel driver got some kind of commission.

Kofa been around for so many many years. He ought to be a nice guy to suvive. But kind of puzzling why suddenly his name being "resurrected?
Old 11-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
You mean this year no promo?
Any bros can verify?
Might hop over next week fr btm
Maxi doing so well. No need promo.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
How does 1 get to the villa by themselves? How to take this yellow oplet? Possible to use ojek? No offends to the bros here but I just don't like the feeling of always depending on 1 person. It's not about the money but rather picking up experiences. What if 1 day Kofa decides to retire? I would rather try to learn how to "survive" there on my own.

I have not been to Balai for at least 7-8 years now. I used to just walk from the terminal to Maxi. Check in and then use the hotel driver to get to the villa and back, still remember that besides villa there is 1 more area right on top call Roko (sp?). Tip him and that's it. As for dinner and stuff, it will just be around the area, room service or get the girl to bring me where she wants to go. So does this method still work? Apparently hotel drivers also get a cut now, so don't have to tip him?

Check out baby's guide (post #3864 , #3953 & #4123)

i done once before taking yellow van and ask him to stop at [/URL]

but not really worth it as saving only 100k which is around 10 buck and the is really very jialet as that time we go rain stop and the road to villa is flooded with orange color water lol, our shoe get wet and need climb up slope and down slope... and u need to do it again when going back..lol

btw no more ruko, its move to villa.
the method still work as gal got more experience on makan but more or less the same, tipping on hotel driver depend on u, normally we dun tip

Old 11-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Even Gabion hotel driver got some kind of commission.

Kofa been around for so many many years. He ought to be a nice guy to suvive. But kind of puzzling why suddenly his name being "resurrected?

on and off many newbiz will popup here so those old bird who use his service before first thing will think of recommend him lor...

using kofa is gd only u wanna try other exotic hotel... as those hotel having driver is rather rundown or dirty, but frankly speaking most ppl will take first ferry and after settle everything get girl normally is around 11-12 and girl will be coming around 12, so there is really nothing much to do in balai rather eat sleep fuck or unless u r superman that can do 2 to 3 hr for one round lol... u got plenty of time there to slowly explore walking rather than relied on driver... just my two cent worth...
Old 11-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 18
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post

but not really worth it as saving only 100k which is around 10 buck and the is really very jialet as that time we go rain stop and the road to villa is flooded with orange color water lol, our shoe get wet and need climb up slope and down slope... and u need to do it again when going back..lol
So how do you recommend getting to the villa? Hotel driver? Cannot take ojek?

Heh..baby was the one who intro me to balai. Went there several times with him..along with ppl like xiaoxiao. He will used to bring like 10 of us there..plus girls..20 of us walking down the street to get lunch. He has this "personal" room at wiko..IIRC.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

For bros who intend to try a different driver, I have a driver contact from a friend who used to chiong balai. He say the driver is also very friendly and helpful, blah blah blah. (basically similar to what bros here say about Kofa)

You may PM me ONLY if you fit all the below criteria;
1) Power 3 and above, up me first before PM
2) Have a recent FR (within 3 months, anywhere any kind)
3) Genuine interest to chiong balai and not ask for fun.

Bros not fulfilling the above criteria and still PM me "trying your luck" will be ignored and risks being zap on days I have my male pattern PMS.

I have not used this driver before, and is just a friend recommendation. Try at your own risk.

*Disclaimer: I have been with Kofa, no complains, totally great, and plan to stick to Kofa for future trips. Just sharing for bros who die die want an alternative.

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
JinDuaLiap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
This is the reason I said... just stick to kofa for assurance.
to each his own
Old 11-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
but sometimes papi also know how to think, if u no driver they charge same price and can earn more eating up the driver comm... the easy way to know is when u go inside the villa, the papi will quote a price tat will be inclusive of gal + driver comm. so when u say no driver they will reduce the price

got one time my friends and i take brown van and walk up, papi price is firm with no deduction...

one thing that i learn from batam thread is more papi & mummy inside the villa raise the price of the gal further as each papi will have a cut...
from past experience,
everytime walk out of the house, the papi and mami will auto reduce
else walk into other houses
Old 11-06-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Spot on .

we follow Mas
Old 11-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

yeah follow baby's guide (post #3864 , #3953 & #4123)
my past post #4198
Old 11-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: Tg Balai

Quote:

i done once before taking yellow van and ask him to stop at [/URL]

btw no more ruko, its move to villa.
the method still work as gal got more experience on makan but more or less the same, tipping on hotel driver depend on u, normally we dun tip

Prepare to get down & tell the driver (Kerin) which is u want to drop off

Above sentence is copied from baby's post. Is the place in the picture called "Kerin" or how to tell driver about the location to alight? I am just worrying how can I translate this photo into language to tell Van Driver where I need he to stop. Since I might not able to recognize the place in the van and may missing it when passing by if I didn't tell driver in advance.....
Old 12-06-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
Prepare to get down & tell the driver (Kerin) which is u want to drop off

Above sentence is copied from baby's post. Is the place in the picture called "Kerin" or how to tell driver about the location to alight? I am just worrying how can I translate this photo into language to tell Van Driver where I need he to stop. Since I might not able to recognize the place in the van and may missing it when passing by if I didn't tell driver in advance.....
Or u tell them u wanna stop at ruko.. they will know where it is.. but its not easily to be miss..
Old 12-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Or u tell them u wanna stop at ruko.. they will know where it is.. but its not easily to be miss..
Thank you bro! I will try this out in coming trip. I wish I could gain power to up you point soon. It is very kind of you to be so patient to share knowledge with newbies. Thanks again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1