The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
bro miwantit, I only have taste for fresh milk from cows .... LOL ... will you be checking out the new gals cuming monday
GL has some very good cows for drinking milk. Since I relatively new I will try some of old favorites of you seniors while you get fresh taste. I still want to try BMW, Jia Yi, JJ and Xiao Feng among others. Thanks for any tips you are willing to share Bro King.
Old 24-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
GL has some very good cows for drinking milk. Since I relatively new I will try some of old favorites of you seniors while you get fresh taste. I still want to try BMW, Jia Yi, JJ and Xiao Feng among others. Thanks for any tips you are willing to share Bro King.
Bruddar, BMW does not have much milk to squeeze out leh. But she is skilled in squeezing your reproduction nectar out of your little sex tool de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 24-04-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Old 24-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19756 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

wah read untill i lao nua already

Clip That I Like
Old 25-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro kwh, you talking about Ling Ling or Ting Ting both slim ... ling Ling more classy while Ting Ting is more sexy

Ling Ling is the Chong Qing gal, when she first walk into HQ 1612 (bro ale, think you really drunk with milk as you got HQ number wrong), she oks good but not very attractive ...now I have to say her looks really grows on me and she will be my target when they start work cuming Monday

Ting Ting is the prettiest of the lot .... and the way she purrrrrr with us at HQ, marks her to be a sexy pussy ... already 3 booking for her for 1st blood, lets see who is the lucky bro
I didn't ask for the name. I intend to find out when I next visit. Confirm they passed the health check and can start working next Mon?
Old 25-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, BMW does not have much milk to squeeze out leh. But she is skilled in squeezing your reproduction nectar out of your little sex tool de!
Thanks bro Alejandro. Really like boobs but may have to try her as her service is legendary.
Old 30-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
I didn't ask for the name. I intend to find out when I next visit. Confirm they passed the health check and can start working next Mon?
bro kwh, only Ling Ling & San San started work as Ting Ting is on red leave ..... I can only look on as they keep zooming in & out .... now bro doomas is in with San San & I am still waiting for Ling Ling

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 30-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Ya Ya FR by maxx

Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 25 years (my guess)
Height - 1.68m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1612 (Tommy's den)
Misc Info - Debuted since Dec 2011

Looks - 6.9/10

There are many folks who claimed that she looks like the retired Ling Ling from the same house. In my opinion, only about 15% resemblance. Ling Ling is prettier and with sharper facial features. Don't get me wrong, she is very presentable if not, I would have rejected her. She has smaller eyes, wider facial shape and not so sharp nose versus Ling Ling. She has tinted long straight tress.

Bod - 6.9/10

Nice height for an Asian woman but she belongs to the bigger frame type ... Something like the retired Karen of 16W15 and Jin Sha of 3033. She is of average built but looks good in short body hugging mini dress with 4 inches stiletto heels ... Her body complexion is smooth and no tattoo or blemishes can be seen.

Tits - 6.9/10

She possesses B minus cup tits (may be closed to A plus cup) with pale brown nipples.

Pre-shower Routine - 7/10

She is accommodating and willing to move along with the flow but I can tell she ain't natural in this aspect. Points given for her excellent attitude albeit the ömph factor did not really exist ...

Shower - 6.9/10

She gave me a mild soapy body2body massage and we frenched a little in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

Good effort ... Just like JJ, she would use her pussy to grind my upper torso and my butts while cat-bathing me ... Shiok! But I don't really enjoy her suction method of cat-bathing ... I prefer WL to use their tongue to glide and row against my torso ...

AR - 7.0/10

Quite stimulating but if she employs more stimultaneous hand action would be idea.

French Kiss - 7.0/10

Passionate but not as responsive as I desire ... Nevertheless she did put in effort to french me deeply ... Highly appreciated!

BBBJ - 6.8/10

Lacking in variation ... Very mild and subtle hand action ... FYI, my standard for this department is very high ... Therefore do not use me as a yardstick. However, she is better than some WL and newbies.

FJ - 7/10

We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking (squarting) and missionary. She was tight and moist down south ... She was very accommodating in meeting my sexual needs.

Attitude - 8.5/10

Excellent! I have nothing to fault her honestly ...

Enjoy,
MaXxx

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 30-04-2012, 11:52 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Among the newbies is ting ting the prettiest & sexiest? so far I had bonked Bo Bo & wa wa from this house. But that was long long ago.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Had a go with Ling Ling yesterday. She's the 24yr from ChongQing, with the cute but CFM face and golden dyed long hair. Woohooo! Fantastic session which I will detail later. Ting Ting is on red so probably will be out for a week. She's the prettiest one amongst the 3 new comers. Dark black long hair, B cups, slim body, oh my. Too bad have to tahan till she is code green.

Back to my FR for Ling Ling. Took a look at her at the lounge area and thought hey her boobs seem rather huge and body slim but curvy. Onz ah! This girl has bucketloads of GFE, oozing out of her even before we stepped into the room. 8/10

Once inside, she offered to take off my clothes and I helped strip her as well. Tattoo on her right arm, chain tattoo across her stomach and 2 words tattooed across her lower back. Released her boobs from the captivity of her bra and caressed them. Seemed a bit hard inside but soft outside but couldn't find any incision scars to show a boob job. B+ cups I think. Her round fleshy bums were great to grab. 7/10 for her boobs.

Shower was SOP. Her catbath is good. Soft pliant tongue with just the right amount of pressure tickled my ears and caressed every point on the back of my body from the arms down my legs. Combine that with her use of her body and boobs to do body massage and my mind was racing to think of what I would do to her after.

Flipped over and I was able to autoroam all over her body, my hands sliding on her smooth skin while she licks me over my nipples. Rubbed her on her pussy and could feel her wetness already. Her tongue travelled down to my bro who was giving her his full attention. Her soft moist tongue massaged the tip of my bro and shaft, straining him almost to bursting point. And guess what she said? You can CIM and she will swallow. Gawd, it was a a good offer but I knew I am a one shot man so better not waste it on a BBBJ.

Caps on, quickly laid her on her back and it was my turn. Her nipples were already erect and I took up their invitation to lick and suck, while she gave soft moans of pleasure. Ventured down to her bushy mound, very clean no smell and gave her a tongueful. That got her worked up with louder moans, twitching her legs and arching her body. Now's the time and my bro tried to get into her. Tight! Very tough to squeeze in but nevertheless still managed to get bro into her moist embrace. Very accomodating girl, ready to try any positions. We went for missionary, doggy, butterfly by edge of bed, "climbing the tree variant" with me standing and carrying her under her knees and her impaled on my bro and hugging me (yes she is light enough to be carried and bonked in this position), and finally missionary deep thrusting with her legs over my shoulders. All this done to the accompaniment of stereo surround moanings provided by her.

Aftermath, laid on bed and hug. Not a time watcher. We exceed the timing slightly Die die must try. FJ 8/10
Old 01-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Among the newbies is ting ting the prettiest & sexiest? so far I had bonked Bo Bo & wa wa from this house. But that was long long ago.
Well many people say Ting Ting is the prettiest of the 3 new party gals but I perfer Ling Ling looks and to some San San is the sweetiest ... go see for yourself and update us

Old 01-05-2012, 07:55 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well many people say Ting Ting is the prettiest of the 3 new party gals but I perfer Ling Ling looks and to some San San is the sweetiest ... go see for yourself and update us
ok bro. will go bonk ting ting when she is back from her code red
Old 01-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

Newest Party Commando - Ling Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Had a go with Ling Ling yesterday. She's the 24yr from ChongQing, with the cute but CFM face and golden dyed long hair. Woohooo! Fantastic session which I will detail later. Ting Ting is on red so probably will be out for a week. She's the prettiest one amongst the 3 new comers. Dark black long hair, B cups, slim body, oh my. Too bad have to tahan till she is code green.

Back to my FR for Ling Ling. Took a look at her at the lounge area and thought hey her boobs seem rather huge and body slim but curvy. Onz ah! This girl has bucketloads of GFE, oozing out of her even before we stepped into the room. 8/10

Once inside, she offered to take off my clothes and I helped strip her as well. Tattoo on her right arm, chain tattoo across her stomach and 2 words tattooed across her lower back. Released her boobs from the captivity of her bra and caressed them. Seemed a bit hard inside but soft outside but couldn't find any incision scars to show a boob job. B+ cups I think. Her round fleshy bums were great to grab. 7/10 for her boobs.

Shower was SOP. Her catbath is good. Soft pliant tongue with just the right amount of pressure tickled my ears and caressed every point on the back of my body from the arms down my legs. Combine that with her use of her body and boobs to do body massage and my mind was racing to think of what I would do to her after.

Flipped over and I was able to autoroam all over her body, my hands sliding on her smooth skin while she licks me over my nipples. Rubbed her on her pussy and could feel her wetness already. Her tongue travelled down to my bro who was giving her his full attention. Her soft moist tongue massaged the tip of my bro and shaft, straining him almost to bursting point. And guess what she said? You can CIM and she will swallow. Gawd, it was a a good offer but I knew I am a one shot man so better not waste it on a BBBJ.

Caps on, quickly laid her on her back and it was my turn. Her nipples were already erect and I took up their invitation to lick and suck, while she gave soft moans of pleasure. Ventured down to her bushy mound, very clean no smell and gave her a tongueful. That got her worked up with louder moans, twitching her legs and arching her body. Now's the time and my bro tried to get into her. Tight! Very tough to squeeze in but nevertheless still managed to get bro into her moist embrace. Very accomodating girl, ready to try any positions. We went for missionary, doggy, butterfly by edge of bed, "climbing the tree variant" with me standing and carrying her under her knees and her impaled on my bro and hugging me (yes she is light enough to be carried and bonked in this position), and finally missionary deep thrusting with her legs over my shoulders. All this done to the accompaniment of stereo surround moanings provided by her.

Aftermath, laid on bed and hug. Not a time watcher. We exceed the timing slightly Die die must try. FJ 8/10
bro kwh, I got nothing to disagree with your FR, just as what I experienced .... well written!

She is a real commando with CFM face who gives high GFE feeling, willing to pleased with great attitude.... what better combination in a gal can we ask for?

Old 01-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
ok bro. will go bonk ting ting when she is back from her code red
U better get queue number from Bruddar Cuntking fast because I also going u knoe!

Bruddar Ck, Bruddar CK, here we shoot, here we cum! We will we will rock you! We will we will fuck your 1612 newbies! We will we will fuck!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:46 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
U better get queue number from Bruddar Cuntking fast because I also going u knoe!

Bruddar Ck, Bruddar CK, here we shoot, here we cum! We will we will rock you! We will we will fuck your 1612 newbies! We will we will fuck!
Yes sir I will queue after u U want ting ting's first blood?
Old 01-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
U want ting ting's first blood?
nobe...Van Helsing wants her Menses Blood...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1