The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Anyone Should Feel Free To Post His POVs in SBF

It goes wifout saying that u hv my support on this one peter388...in any event i find it a tad rich n hypocritical of someone to take issue on this bao bao matter when he himself was previously critical of her albeit indirectly but wif wat appears to be the same effect n intention...

More imptly, i wld like to take this opportunity to draw attention to the fact that SBF is open to one n all...there is no such thing as hierarchy(apart fm sammyboy himself) notwithstanding the rep pts n power level which in reality means diddly squat...

SBF in general n these GL threads in particular thrive on participation wifout any obligations attached...so no one sld feel threatened r intimidated in SBF...alll r welcum n in fact encouraged to post n share...if not this forum wld be dead...

No doubt i acknowledge that agendas, politics n egos exist in here...just like wif any other form of human interaction...perhaps made worse by the further complication of the smell of pussy...that said i hope a general level of maturity n good sense can prevail...

Peace Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter388 View Post
Hi bro Alejandro88, it is unfortunate that I have been pinpointed by you as a member of the clones. I will defend myself by presenting the facts.

I find your allegation sweeping and sensational. If you care to read some of the bro's postings, you find detailed FR and I don't think it could be easily fabricated. Meanwhile, I also noted a senior member unfit also chipped in our discussion. He has a reputation of 1,867 points with 2,205 postings and power 10 and as a member since March 2003 as compared to yorself 175 points on 2,553 postings and power 2 since September 2010. Do you dispute on the facts?

I could only speak for myself that I don't clone with others and I can't speak on behalf of other "accuseds". I hope they will come forward to speak out at a suitable time.
Old 25-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone Should Feel Free To Post His POVs in SBF

Well said Omnia! Kudos to ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
It goes wifout saying that u hv my support on this one peter388...in any event i find it a tad rich n hypocritical of someone to take issue on this bao bao matter when he himself was previously critical of her albeit indirectly but wif wat appears to be the same effect n intention...

More imptly, i wld like to take this opportunity to draw attention to the fact that SBF is open to one n all...there is no such thing as hierarchy(apart fm sammyboy himself) notwithstanding the rep pts n power level which in reality means diddly squat...

SBF in general n these GL threads in particular thrive on participation wifout any obligations attached...so no one sld feel threatened r intimidated in SBF...alll r welcum n in fact encouraged to post n share...if not this forum wld be dead...

No doubt i acknowledge that agendas, politics n egos exist in here...just like wif any other form of human interaction...perhaps made worse by the further complication of the smell of pussy...that said i hope a general level of maturity n good sense can prevail...

Peace Out
Old 25-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair to Alejandro88...on the face of it at least...there seems to be a possibility that this bao bao matter may be an orchestrated clone attack...true r not i think it is best left to all the samsters to draw their own conclusions...

My main concen is whether other samsters, particularly the more quiet n shy types, feel unnecessarily threatened r intimidated fm participating in this forum...they sld not be made to feel as such...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Well said Omnia! Kudos to ya.
Old 25-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
To be fair to Alejandro88...on the face of it at least...there seems to be a possibility that this bao bao matter may be an orchestrated clone attack...true r not i think it is best left to all the samsters to draw their own conclusions...

My main concen is whether other samsters, particularly the more quiet n shy types, feel unnecessarily threatened r intimidated fm participating in this forum...they sld not be made to feel as such...
Wah peacekeeper huh? Well done. You can be future moderator
Old 25-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster

Alejandro88

No me only old cock wif sweet tongue lah bro...

seriously though...i must say this Alejandro88 has by n large been refreshing fresh blood to this forum...his knowledge is v impressive...n i hv previously upped him to show my encouragement n appreciation...

However wif respect, i tend to think that his mischievous cyber personality may be a tad ott at times...to me its water off a ducks back...but i hv concerns as to how it plays out in the forum...rt r wrong i leave it to the rest of the samsters to decide...but i wld hope to c Alejandro88 continue posting in this forum under no obligations...same applies to anyone else

PS...just saw the Lambo concept luxury suv, called the Urus...not sure whether i like its looks but wont be surprised to c one r more in GL sometime in the near future...probably belonging to a bao king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556 View Post
Old 25-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude, I can feel the presence of your soul lurking around here all the time albeit you are not partaking actively in GL physically or here like before. Why don't you take over the moderating work over at the other side of the fence huh?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Let me try to put it in such a way in order to let sleeping dogs lie ... no hold bars kinda FR/comment be it a positive or negative one, is definitely very encouraging as this is a forum where like-minded individuals converge to exchange info and perhaps ideas as well without worrying about being sued in court. On the other hand, people who make use of this platform to seek vengeance against WL or OKT due to one reason or another, in my opinion is bad taste! Unethical! Absolutely unscrupulous!

Of course one is welcome to post a bona fide negative FR of a particular WL to warn others out of goodwill but I don't see a valid reason for someone/group of people to keep hankering over the same ol' mumbo jumbo post after post til the cows come home ... Eventually it'll be water under the bridge ...

Last but not least, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind ...

Cheers,
MaXxx

Quote:
...SBF in general n these GL threads in particular thrive on participation wifout any obligations attached...so no one sld feel threatened r intimidated in SBF...alll r welcum n in fact encouraged to post n share...if not this forum wld be dead...

No doubt i acknowledge that agendas, politics n egos exist in here...just like wif any other form of human interaction...that said i hope a general level of maturity n good sense can prevail...

Peace Out

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Alejandro88

Quote:
seriously though...i must say this Alejandro88 has by n large been refreshing fresh blood to this forum...his knowledge is v impressive...n i hv previously upped him to show my encouragement n appreciation...

PS...just saw the Lambo concept luxury suv, called the Urus...not sure whether i like its looks but wont be surprised to c one r more in GL sometime in the near future...probably belonging to a bao king
Alejandro88 has been great. Seen his stuff. he keeps things going over here. I don't have a issue with him going after people if he feels the need. It is a open forum anyway. I have upped him also. haha

Lambo Concept SUV...you in Beijing? A friend of mine is there and mentioned it. Car show going on. I think it is odd. Porsche going SUV was one thing. Lambo? Hmmm.....
Old 25-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dude, I can feel the presence of your soul lurking around here all the time albeit you are not partaking actively in GL physically or here like before. Why don't you take over the moderating work over at the other side of the fence huh?
Seems pointless leh....nothing happens over there that needs moderation. You and Bro Beh are around the most in there. One of you should just take it.

I am here now and then. Recently cause a friend of mine got bloody "caught' again by a PRC. Third time. Told him he is a dork and stop falling for these girls. But he not married, got good job so what to do. Fortunately, none of the girls he fell for, or they fell for him, are milking him for presents or money!!
Old 25-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of
Xiao Ming-A pretty and "innocent" lass

House: L20H60

Had a session with her on her first working day in GL and was attracted by her pretty face and big, electrifying eyes. She is very slim (164cm and 45kg), fair and white skin.

She does not provide much service and is very green in this trade.

More like your first-lover, like local poly gal.

Not suitable for bros who look for service and boob-lover.
Old 25-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Blinded by love

Quote:
I am here now and then. Recently cause a friend of mine got bloody "caught' again by a PRC. Third time. Told him he is a dork and stop falling for these girls. But he not married, got good job so what to do. Fortunately, none of the girls he fell for, or they fell for him, are milking him for presents or money!!
Why don't you advise him to join those high end social networking clubs to get to know proper lasses with similar social standing since he is an eligible bachelor? You have to bring him back to reality ... whores are meant for us to sextisfy our lust and release our sexual fustration at times ... Apologies for being blunt ...

Who is his latest squeeze? Amy?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-04-2012, 07:39 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on Le Le (2005)

Face : 6.8/10
(I will classify her as slightly matured looking SYT. She has a pair of captivating eyes, a set of very straight white teeth and a high sharp nose (which i think its fake). she also has a fair facial complexion. But somehow her overall image does not appeal to me. Not SYT enough IMHO. No offence to her supporters.)

Body : 6.6/10
(Le Le has bah bah or meaty body which i don't really like. I prefer slim, slender, curvacious hourglass body. Her body skin is fair and quite smooth.)

Boobs : 6.9/10
(Her boobs r natural B plus cup size based on my estimation. She has a tattoo on the top of her left breast. Her nipples are light brown in color. If her boobs are c cup that will be nice.)

Shower : She gave me a thorough shower with some cat bath on my body. No BBBJ during the shower as the toilet is quite cramped

Frenching : 7.1/10
(Passionate frenching with lots of tongue action. Yummy. She took the inititative to french me the moment i laid on bed.)

Cat bath : 6.6/10
(Pretty average type of cat bath with her fingers caressing my body. Nothing to shout about.)

BBBJ : 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ is not bad. While she is sucking my penis lots of her saliva dripped along my penis and soon I ejaculated cos her BBBJ is quite shiok and enjoyable. )

AR: Nil She said she does not do AR.

FJ : 6.9/10
(In missionary position, I pumped her fast and furious and to my surprise she gave me a love bite on my left arm Quite painful though and it left a teeth mark on my arm after the session. First time kenna love bite from WL haha. To stop her from giving me further love bites i frenched her non stop with lots of tongue action while pumping her hard. After a while we switched to cow girl position. I simply love to see how her boobs swing and bouce while she rode on my penis. Great moaning and soon I released my 2nd load of sperm in her warm moist pussy.)

GFE : 6.8/10
(Nice to girl to chat with. We even chatted abt the le le from 1809 since they shared the same name. haha.)

RTF : Probably no due to many targets to bonk.
Old 26-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Re: Blinded by love

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Why don't you advise him to join those high end social networking clubs to get to know proper lasses with similar social standing since he is an eligible bachelor? You have to bring him back to reality ... whores are meant for us to sextisfy our lust and release our sexual fustration at times ... Apologies for being blunt ...

Who is his latest squeeze? Amy?
What makes you think he is already not socially well connected and just did not find what he was looking for? He doesn't come to GL for love or whatever you call it. Just happens. Fortunately, like I said, he hasn't lost all his money. First girl he liked way too much. More than she liked him. Evened out towards the end and they even met up in China for a while. Second girl was crazy in love with him. This third one now more even at least. Seems like a 50-50 relationship. From what I read here, I am surprised that girl would choose him.
Old 26-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Smile Just Another Bonk!

Just Another Bonk!

WL Name - Ya Ya
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 25 years (my guess)
Height - 1.68m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1612 (Tommy's den)
Misc Info - Debuted since Dec 2011

Looks - 6.9/10

There are many folks who claimed that she looks like the retired Ling Ling from the same house. In my opinion, only about 15% resemblance. Ling Ling is prettier and with sharper facial features. Don't get me wrong, she is very presentable if not, I would have rejected her. She has smaller eyes, wider facial shape and not so sharp nose versus Ling Ling. She has tinted long straight tress.

Bod - 6.9/10

Nice height for an Asian woman but she belongs to the bigger frame type ... Something like the retired Karen of 16W15 and Jin Sha of 3033. She is of average built but looks good in short body hugging mini dress with 4 inches stiletto heels ... Her body complexion is smooth and no tattoo or blemishes can be seen.

Tits - 6.9/10

She possesses B minus cup tits (may be closed to A plus cup) with pale brown nipples.

Pre-shower Routine - 7/10

She is accommodating and willing to move along with the flow but I can tell she ain't natural in this aspect. Points given for her excellent attitude albeit the ömph factor did not really exist ...

Shower - 6.9/10

She gave me a mild soapy body2body massage and we frenched a little in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

Good effort ... Just like JJ, she would use her pussy to grind my upper torso and my butts while cat-bathing me ... Shiok! But I don't really enjoy her suction method of cat-bathing ... I prefer WL to use their tongue to glide and row against my torso ...

AR - 7.0/10

Quite stimulating but if she employs more stimultaneous hand action would be idea.

French Kiss - 7.0/10

Passionate but not as responsive as I desire ... Nevertheless she did put in effort to french me deeply ... Highly appreciated!

BBBJ - 6.8/10

Lacking in variation ... Very mild and subtle hand action ... FYI, my standard for this department is very high ... Therefore do not use me as a yardstick. However, she is better than some WL and newbies.

FJ - 7/10

We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking (squarting) and missionary. She was tight and moist down south ... She was very accommodating in meeting my sexual needs.

Attitude - 8.5/10

Excellent! I have nothing to fault her honestly ...

Enjoy,
MaXxx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Clones in Action!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex8888 View Post
Hi bros, thank you bros itlee118 for replying so eloquently and bro peter388 for being factual and convincing. I cannot add in any more point except that I want to make clear it that I am not a clone or a member of clones. Thanks again bros.
Up your points to show support for Freedom of speech here at Sammyboy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1