The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
empire888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lost and Found 2011

anybody noe of any gd milf's joints???? pls PM me...cldnt find any now since xi yuan closed......and missed crystal services
Old 29-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
Bigtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys. Looking for a Kiki who used to work at rose garden and before that she was at adelphie...short blond hair and tall meaty cutey. Pls PM me. Thanks bros for your help.
Old 31-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

hi, anyone knows what happened to the masseurs that were from dong fang zi zhu at joo chiat after it closed down?
Old 07-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongalvin View Post
Hi I looking for a Malaysian girl whose stay at telok kuras and she told me she helping her father selling perfumes n the afternoon and doing fl at night , whose have any new of her can pm pls , miss her action so much . Thanks a million
sound sentimental boy.
Old 08-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

depends on who you're looking for, I might know

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
hi, anyone knows what happened to the masseurs that were from dong fang zi zhu at joo chiat after it closed down?
Old 08-04-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 18
西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking for a local milf FL live near marine parade name called U U last time...she operate in yahoo classified previously but have MIA. if anyone know can PM me..thanks..

Senseless Extremist has got nothing to do with direct and straightforwardness. Face and Accept it.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西方失败07 View Post
Looking for a local milf FL live near marine parade name called U U last time...she operate in yahoo classified previously but have MIA. if anyone know can PM me..thanks..
she stopped doing.
Old 15-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 18
coolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to all

Hi guys, would appreciate if anyone has any info on a malay fl going by the name of suzz formerly with okt bulldogg. She is hostess at ktv also. Lost my chiong hp. Wanna book her again.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 21
lotus is one of the Best!lotus is one of the Best!lotus is one of the Best!

Hi guys..lookg for PRC lihua formerly fr ATW doing clean massage..any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 07-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 16
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Lost and Found 2011

Looking for milf Kelly of ex-Mayer & ex-JooMong HairDressingSalon (HDS) previously at Golden Landmark Shopping Centre. Cum xia.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
JohnTT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnTT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just met Linda from Bencoolen Xiang Li recently at one Mac in town, with her kid. Breast still damn power & solid .... sibei big man....put on weight though............remind me of the time when i was pumping & shagging her in the small cubicle in Bencoolen, & also in Orchard Plaza........
Old 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

anyone know where is yuki a malaysian chinese ,ex-leisure at bukit timah ?
Old 14-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
castaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro JohnTT,

Please share Linda contact! Have pm you
Old 14-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus View Post
Hi guys..lookg for PRC lihua formerly fr ATW doing clean massage..any help is greatly appreciated!
oop,though not really pretty but she really got the attraction.
Those were the days when atw got three shops.
Old 15-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros or sister has contact of massager by the name of honey, just find out her last location is at healing thai

Haizz.... Really missed her massge

next upped :
Last up :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1