The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Yiyi

Code green
Another sextifying session with her. Just love hugging her

Look: 8/10
Bj: 7/10
Fj: 8/10
Gfe: 9/10
Old 01-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Yiyi

Code green
Another sextifying session with her. Just love hugging her

Look: 8/10
Bj: 7/10
Fj: 8/10
Gfe: 9/10
sianz I went looking for her yesterday but she was still on code red then..

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar
Old 02-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notenough View Post
sianz I went looking for her yesterday but she was still on code red then..
Strange, usually I thought code red finish change to code green the girl will be able to work for another 20+ days before the next red tide. Why suddenly one FR says it'S green n she got bonked n the other bro says still red. She must have irregular cycles or the FR are in wrong sequence.

Anyway yi yi does look nice n worth a try n I am planning to try her next.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Strange, usually I thought code red finish change to code green the girl will be able to work for another 20+ days before the next red tide. Why suddenly one FR says it'S green n she got bonked n the other bro says still red. She must have irregular cycles or the FR are in wrong sequence.

Yeah bro...last nite Sha Sha @ 1606 also Start Work then after session then Menses came back...

Alot of Irregular Cycles for them...so sad
Old 02-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi bros sorry for the confusion

bro chinacuntlover bonk YiYi on Sat while I went looking for her on Fri so she should be code green now

haha bro, I saw that you just done with DC btw if you like pettie gal, I recom YoYo (1654A) too and also Unie (16W17) if you dun mind tanned gal with small tits and I find her lips really sexy

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar

Last edited by notenough; 02-10-2011 at 03:46 PM. Reason: ..
Old 03-10-2011, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notenough View Post
Hi bros sorry for the confusion

bro chinacuntlover bonk YiYi on Sat while I went looking for her on Fri so she should be code green now

haha bro, I saw that you just done with DC btw if you like pettie gal, I recom YoYo (1654A) too and also Unie (16W17) if you dun mind tanned gal with small tits and I find her lips really sexy
Thanks for clearing the air about menses. And bro unfit is right too, some WL rush back to work but red tide came again not ended yet.

Yes I like syt, but somehow Yoyo dont appeal to me, no offense to her fans. I would think seriously about rtf considering I hv less time n money n so many others to try n rtf. I tried unie also but she don't speak a lot of French. So I tried both before. In fact I tried a lot of gl girls already, maybe should seek help for addiction, which is discussed in the adult discussion. Sigh
Old 03-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for clearing the air about menses. And bro unfit is right too, some WL rush back to work but red tide came again not ended yet.

Yes I like syt, but somehow Yoyo dont appeal to me, no offense to her fans. I would think seriously about rtf considering I hv less time n money n so many others to try n rtf. I tried unie also but she don't speak a lot of French. So I tried both before. In fact I tried a lot of gl girls already, maybe should seek help for addiction, which is discussed in the adult discussion. Sigh
Bro try Apple and Yang Yang...both SYTs and treat everyone same sevice lor...
Old 03-10-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Hi bro

No lah, she complain her new hairstyle not nice la

All wl would have 1 prob or 2 back home?

Ya, code red, kiv
Quote:

Quote:

Yes they are all back in action .... Yi Yi back with new china doll hairstyle with a twist of victorian curl ..... Xiu Xiu is getting hot with her new red colour hair ... Ling Ling still looks good with her golden hair ...Qing Qing still best with her black hair and Si Si has new eye lashes ... LOL

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 08-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 16
vics_85 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervics_85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
bro vics, who will you try next in the stable? The youngest Yi Yi, excellent service Qing Qing, womanly Si Si or sexy Xiu Xiu?
bro saw 1 very solid boobs but dono whats the name anyway thanks for your recommendations...will go there very soon with a few buddies

1.BHC - Joey
2.BHC - Baby
3.Dan ni
4.Jeny & Ann - Bro Seanlaw
5.Lili - Bro Hundred Plus
6.Ye Feng - Bro Shakyywayy
7.Thai Auntie Massage (Bedok) - Bro power69
8. Ling Ling - Bro Liquid@cid
9. Xiao He - Bro Manfese-widz and ah lim
10. Xiao Ping - Bro sbffcuker
11. Estee - Bro littlefat
Old 10-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vics_85 View Post
bro saw 1 very solid boobs but dono whats the name anyway thanks for your recommendations...will go there very soon with a few buddies
bro vics, waiting for more of your Fr

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 10-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

Da Da Malaysian superstar with MILK will be back in action tomorrow

Old 11-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Just up ling ling yest all i can say she is well worth 150

Only down side is she has small boobs. I wish she has bigger racks but damn her nips are really sensitive. Plus her all red outfit yest with matching undies are damn nice to view.

Next up yiyi.

Senior bro ck anyone you can recommend who looks as fine and as fair as ling ling with bigger racks? Thanks bro!

I M Possible
Old 11-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Just up ling ling yest all i can say she is well worth 150

Only down side is she has small boobs. I wish she has bigger racks but damn her nips are really sensitive. Plus her all red outfit yest with matching undies are damn nice to view.

Next up yiyi.

Senior bro ck anyone you can recommend who looks as fine and as fair as ling ling with bigger racks? Thanks bro!
bro bigredrod, glad you enjoyed Ling Ling ... her looks is one of a kind and none near ... well there is no perfect woman nor godness hence we just have to accept her cup of milk

I think Yi Yi has slightly bigger boobs

Old 11-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
bro bigredrod, glad you enjoyed Ling Ling ... her looks is one of a kind and none near ... well there is no perfect woman nor godness hence we just have to accept her cup of milk

I think Yi Yi has slightly bigger boobs
Haha then i must try yiyi! Anyways ling ling looks very aluring to say the list! Any news if new girls coming?

I M Possible
Old 20-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Xiu Xiu FR by denden0412

FR L16H12 Xiu Xiu

Saturday finished my first trip to GL, after reading through this thread, I chooed to try Tommy's Palace first. I went in and a women (I think she is not Tommy) told me 3 gals available. I looked at the gals, they were talking and playing cards. No one turned her face to me, seems I'm not atractive. From the side I choosed a girl seems have bigger boobs. Then I knew she is Xiu Xiu.

Name: Xiu Xiu

Height: 1.60m barefoot.

Looks: 8/10. so cute.

Boobs: 9/10. 36C she told me. very soft.

Frenching: No, I tried to but she seems to avoid my mouth. I don't like to force others so I give up.

Blowjob: 8/10, very good, more better than FJ.

Fuckjob: 7/10, so so. I only use misionary pose because I suddenly have no feeling and just want to shoot it out.
Attitude: 7.5/10. so so, no gfe.

RTF: May be, but I certainly want to try more since this is only my first experience in GL.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1