The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 19
knightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sora from Mansion

Its my first time with them and I can't say that I had the best first impression.

OKT: 6/10
Confirmed my evening booking way early in the morning, only to be told 25min before the slot that there's someone before me and I need to push my timing 20min off. I was already on the way to arrive slightly early. Waited 30min in the end.
I wished there's a better timing mgmt to prevent all these, I was late for my other appt after that.

Location: Eastern part hotel. Not exactly very discreet due to the fact that you have to avoid eye contact with reception when you walk towards the lift. Small room with bathroom space for only 1 person. Had my own gym towel fortunately as the one given to me not even fully dried.

Looks: 8/10
She looks younger than your usual app filtered pictures. More tan and meaty, I would say still 80% close to what you see.

Boobs: 9/10
Natural C and a nice handful to hold and caress. Nice nipples to play with and suckle.

Body: 9/10
Short, curvy and heavy on the bottom, great ass. Thick and ample cushioning for hard doggy pounding. Those kinds you see on twerking video, damn.

Bbbj: 10/10
Good suction and made attempts at DT. I have to really give credit to her because I was feeling out of sort and had difficulty waking up my little bro. She worked really diligently on this area.

FJ: 6/10
Didn't finish off due to lack of time, but to be fair to her she accommodated me all the way.

GFE: 7/10
It could be that she's genuinely soft spoken or she's tired from back to back sessions. Conversations were short and simple. Like what some bros mentioned, there may be difficulty in clicking. But she's not stingy on cuddling.

I just had to tip her for all the BBBJ that she's given without any complaint.

RTF: It's really hard to say. As much as I like OKT who has locations with attached bathroom over shared ones (which is super awkward), the experience definitely giving me second thoughts. Probably one of those misses you'll encounter during your time in dome 1, but I'll wait and see if the stable is one that can really keep in my book.

Last edited by knightboi; 28-12-2019 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Correction on room space
Old 28-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
FengLiuKuaiHuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Maya from TRL
28/12/19 11am slot
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=756638

Gonna just skip to Important parts

Location - easy to find but entry point abit crowded, probably because itÂ’s on a afternoon

OKT - 10/10 bro Ash was responsive and instructions were clear

Face - 9/10 very close, some blemishes with a OL look, totally my type

Body - 10/10 ass is small but somehow damn meaty for all the positions, could hear all the slamming, overall figure was superb

Boobs - 8/10 big, really nice to grab

BBBJ - 7/10 everything youÂ’d expect from a bbbj was eager to pound her didnÂ’t let her continue for Long

French - okay! lock lips, lock tongue even when pounding

Painting - okay! no smell, no bush

FJ - 9/10 moans are soft and seductive was okay with changing a lot of positions, smooching me non stop all over the place

GFE - 12/10 took awhile to break the ice but after breaking it, youÂ’d probably wish your gf/Wife cuddle as good as she did

RTF: for sure!

On a side note, ended with CIM and thatÂ’s pretty much the best CIM I ever had, felt even better then when someone swallow, she was sucking up every single drop non stop making sure your pipe is fully cleared. Could feel the suction there for real
Old 28-12-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin21 View Post

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=757870

After party with frenz text bro galaxy to book a 60min slot for YU

Location discreet and big room

Look 9/10 young lady with those lian lian feeling

Body 8.5/10 slim n nice curve with natural boobs

French 9/10 French since I toliet after mouth wash.. Lol

Bbbj 10/10 nice suction and best part is when she lick the tip of my 2nd ic.. Cim provided

Pussy 9/10 tight and easy wet..no need ky to access

FJ 9/10 loves to bang her while standing as her ass has the right meat to cushion.. Sexy moan too
Took her again this morning 10am slot for a double cim mission.. Love the way she took it all well in her mouth.. Thumbs up
Old 28-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Ahtor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rtf for Mint t003
2 shots CIM, one in shower and another on bed.
Drained me dry. Shook!
Imagine cim in my friend's wife (lookalike)
Catch her fast, her last day tomorrow.
Old 28-12-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=757843

Looks 9/10 chio young lady

Body 9/10 slim n nice curve

Boobs 9/10 natural nice sets of boobs to lick n suck

Pussy 8.5/10 easily wet and tight too.. Good for licking and some fingering

Bbbj 9/10 lick the shaft up n down with the slurp slurp sound

French 8.5/10 same kissing gf

FJ 9/10 doggy.. Missionary.. Spoon.. All fucked well as she has some nice cushion pair of ass..
Old 28-12-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
WaterTest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Vodka SS (3/5)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=756792

Cute SYT. Looks like she has lost a lot of weight recently.

Body: 7/10 - Cute, short, bit fleshy
Boobs: Not for boob lover
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 - Tight

Overall: 8/10

RTF: Maybe - her service was nice
Old 28-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RiderRayeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mira - Affection lodge

Location: 9/10 - Central and discreet, Good accessible location for many. Nice and clean place, properly renovated and feels really comfortable.

OKT: 10/10 - Still as great just like the first time when i visited Margie. As long you are legit, i don't see any problem booking with them.

Look: 9/10 - Mira is tanned, not very tanned type but just not fair. She looks very close to the photos with a slim body and and really sexy long legs though isn't very tall.

Boobs: 8/10 - Gave her a high score here cause only because it's natural, could have been even higher if it's slightly bigger. Boobs are in nice and young looking condition with cute looking nipples.

Gfe: 10/10 - She is ting tong and wild and scores a very high points here. Speaks considerable good English and is very outgoing, wild and crazy. Love to sweet talk a lot during the whole session. I think she sweet talk with me more than i did to her.

French: 9/10 - Sure she can french, deep and passionate with very seductive looking licks and kisses. french quite a lot throughout the session.

Shower: 8/10 - Tease a lot and cleans me from head to toe nicely. Hardworking i would say. Would be even better if it's not a shared bathroom i am using and maybe a s short blow in the bathroom.

Catbath: 7/10 - Very seductive and horny looking, not too bad and not very good either, i had better ones that creates goosebumps all over. Mira is more focus on the main areas and kinda gives less attention to other sensitive areas.

Bbbj: 8/10 - Did an awesome job here. Great pace and strength when sucking. Lick my balls great and can talk a little bit of mouth fuck. Just wished it was a little wetter.

Painting: 9/10 - Great looking pussy, very enticing for painting. lick those clit teasingly and light with the tip of your tongue and you will get her begging for more. Pussy gets really wet with a little bit effort in painting. It would be a 10/10 full score if she is "Clean shaved" and not just trimmed.

FJ: 10/10 - It feels really really good fucking her JUICY PUSSY. She accommodates to all sorts of positions. She is hot and responsive during sex. Loud moans and active. Her pussy gets really wet during sex which i guess is due to effort i put it before we got to the main course.
I only did one shot with her. One longer than usual ones, stopped whenever i feel it coming. Haha, had a good long struggle and control before i finally lose it and came all in her mouth. I came a lot due to the fucking and controlling that some of it flowed out from the corner of her lip. My legs felt weak from the intense fireworks that i had to rest for a while before going for a shower with her.

Would really love to rtf if have the time!
Old 28-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

RTF for champagne (Bro Silk) 2/5

The thoughts of her soft big boobs proved too much for me to bear so I quickly booked my rtf slot with this gem. Booking procedures were no hassle and bro silk replied quickly. Made my way down to the battlefield and she opened the door in that sexy lacy nighttie. See liao cannot resist and grabbed her butt while making our way to the room.

Seeing as I rtf, the gfe was kicked up a notch with non stop kissing and cuddling. Quite shiok especially in the shower where the action continued under the shower head. Quickly dried off and then the action restarted on the bed. Very nice bbbj while I delivered a van gogh masterpiece on her in 69 until she bth and ask for cap on then quickly mounted me and rode me like a wild horse.

Gave her a few Os while I released one shot into the cap. Panting madly, we disengaged and rested for a few minutes before heading to the shower for cleaning round 2.

Then we cuddled and played kissing games till times up since I usually is a one shot man. All in all, another sextisfactory sexxion.

rating as per my old fr (won't repeat)
Old 28-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
heward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sora - Mansion

Location: 7/10 - Central and discreet, 4.5 star hotel (indeed a very nice hotel)

OKT: 10/10: I’m kinda last min and OKT make it happen for me.

Look: 9/10 - Sora is 80% like the photo, slight tanned cause origin from Chiangmai, but her looks won’t fail, still cute and abit korean look.

Boobs: 8/10 -

Gfe: 10/10 - She is ting tong and wild and scores a very high points here. Speaks considerable good English and is very outgoing, wild and crazy. Love to sweet talk a lot during the whole session. I think she sweet talk with me more than i did to her.

French: 9/10 - Sure she can french, deep and passionate with very seductive looking licks and kisses. french quite a lot throughout the session.

Shower: 8/10 - Tease a lot and cleans me from head to toe nicely. Hardworking i would say. Would be even better if it's not a shared bathroom i am using and maybe a s short blow in the bathroom.

Catbath: 7/10 - Very seductive and horny looking, not too bad and not very good either, i had better ones that creates goosebumps all over. Mira is more focus on the main areas and kinda gives less attention to other sensitive areas.

Bbbj: 8/10 - Did an awesome job here. Great pace and strength when sucking. Lick my balls great and can talk a little bit of mouth fuck. Just wished it was a little wetter.

Painting: 9/10 - Great looking pussy, very enticing for painting. lick those clit teasingly and light with the tip of your tongue and you will get her begging for more. Pussy gets really wet with a little bit effort in painting. It would be a 10/10 full score if she is "Clean shaved" and not just trimmed.

FJ: 10/10 - It feels really really good fucking her JUICY PUSSY. She accommodates to all sorts of positions. She is hot and responsive during sex. Loud moans and active. Her pussy gets really wet during sex which i guess is due to effort i put it before we got to the main course.
I only did one shot with her. One longer than usual ones, stopped whenever i feel it coming. Haha, had a good long struggle and control before i finally lose it and came all in her mouth. I came a lot due to the fucking and controlling that some of it flowed out from the corner of her lip. My legs felt weak from the intense fireworks that i had to rest for a while before going for a shower with her.

Would really love to rtf
Old 28-12-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Gothere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nancy from Too3 (27dec)

Looks: 8/10 (85% to picture, slightly put on some weight)
Okt: 10/10 responsive
Gfe: 8.5/10 (grows to you)
BBBJ: 9/ 10
Fj: 8.5 her riding skills is superb. Managed to finish my 2nd shot from her crazy riding.
Rtf: 80%

Seems like gems from Too3 all rides like real cowgirls
Old 28-12-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
syt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysyt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

T003 Mint

I Chiong once in a blue moon and abit last minute so most stables are full.

T003 was responsive and Mint happened to be free at my timeslot. She looks like one of my co-worker so decided to try out the stable and girl.

Mint looks like the photo provided, minus some filters and photoshop. But you definitely recognised her.

Looks : 8/10 pretty in a sweet cute way
Body : 7/10 petite about 160cm. Curves at the right place with a bit of small tummy.
Boobs : 7/10 B cups, natural, slight sag
BBBJ : 8/10 she blows quite well, sensual type with lots of tongue actions and never for once neglect your balls.
Catbath: 8/10 it have been a while, a girl spends much attention on this area compared to the good old days
French : She is from France
FuckJob: She rides very well. Can see she enjoys sex, is a horny kitten and not afraid to take control.
GFE : Never neglect you at all, cuddle after the deed is done. Chit chat, English passable.

Verdict: Worth every single cent. It have been a while that Thai FL have such service standard. Make me miss when I first start to Chiong.

RTF : Yes. However her last day of work is 29 Dec. Do support if you are able.
Old 28-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Galaxy New

Looks better irl. Skin tone is natural tanned but young and supple. A pair of fantastic tits. If it were man made it must have been a great job.

Think most of the other FRs already covered her service. The bbbj and massage is the major highlight. Last 3 dats so catch her before she is gone.
Old 28-12-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late fr
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=755942

Stable dirty secret
Fr mirya

First time trying out this stable, wanted to go for nuni but location was far and instead took mirya as it was walking distance to the car workshop.

Okt response 9/10
Fast response . Enquire about cim and confirm its not available as listed.
Inform okt i would be late and he agree to give some grace period. Very steady.

Location G hotel. 7.5/10

Mirya looks. 8/10 photo are quite accurate.
She's not thai tan but not super fair.
Pettie size. Not fat. Not model like skinny but smooth skin

Boobs man made C at least
Pussy shave.

Catbath sop 6/10
BBBJ 8/10 deep throat and lick your balls
FJ 7.5/10 moans well but no stamina to ride long. Can try various positions.
GFE. She speaks good English for Thai, don't play hp or fb crap.
RTF. Maybe
Old 28-12-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Session with Lucky (Seduction).

Has good FR in her profile so visited her. My type as well (skinny). Saw some commotion about a not so positive FR. My experience was similar.

OKT easy and friendly. Location good. Close to parking and MRT. Discreet entry.

Lucky is 25 and quite cute. Great body (9/10). Beautiful small boobs with nice small nipples (9/10). Bit heavy on the pink make up around the eyes.

Upon entry very cool. Did not speak much. Her English is not very good but she was clearly not in the mood for conversation.

Shower alone and proceed to the bed. Want to blow me immediately. Not even hard yet. Told her to cuddle first. Roam her body a bit but she just lies there. Try to kiss but she turns her head away. I asked her nicely is she kisses. She says yes. But keeps her head turned away from me. So I give up. I keep roaming her body a bit but she just lies there. I pointed at my nipple to initiate catbath. Well, that worked but the worst catbath ever (1/10). I had to look if she was actually touching my nipple. More like hovering above. Kind of gave up on the situation and asked her to move down.

BBBJ was actually very good (8/10) but very short and she kept on cleaning her mouth with tissue which kind of distracted me. Did 69 for a short while on her nice pussy (8/10) but it was clear she didn't enjoy that very much.

Proceeded to missionary but bit of a dead fish. No eye contact. Just lying there. Great body and nice pussy so good to look at fucking such a pretty girl but since she's clearly not enjoying that takes away the fun a bit. So finished fast. Not the best FJ ever (6/10).

She offered massage which was quite nice. Still no talk till now. Dead silence. Showered and with 30 minutes to go (she warned me) started second round.

She wants to cap me immediately but I'm not hard yet. So she jerks me off a bit until my friend wakes up. She rides me for 1-2 minutes which again is quite nice to see. Good ride and even does cowboy on her feet for a while. Great view on her beautiful body and pussy. But no eye contact and dead silence. Turn around for doggy but by now no longer in the mood. Can't finish.

Quick shower and go.

All in all; beautiful sexy girl with a lot of potential but very reluctant and absolutely zero GFE. Pity...
Old 28-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hai1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=756621

Session with ELVA from Basil Leaves

OKT Bro was fast, clear and prompt with his instructions.

LOCATION was good, easily accessible by public transport. ROOM is decent too with a big enough bed and private shower.

Now for the main subject,

LOOKS - 8/10 Same as the photos (minus the photo filters), lesser makeup but won't dissapoint for sure

BODY - 9/10 AWESOME. Not for big boobs lovers as she has a natural set of Bs, aka my type. Thai tan, slim, height is as stated, trimmed pussy (yes the pussy was good) and to top it off, A NICE MEATY ASS.

FRENCH, CATBATH, PAINT - Ohhhh yes to all!!

BJJJ - 9/10 Shiokkkkkkkk too shiok to the point i had to stop her! Up down with hands, DT and some teasing tongue work too

GFE - 10/10 She looked tired at first but after some servicing and time she got into the mood and turned it up. Super passionate feels with her sexy moans and expressions. Grinded me as we went cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary. AND THE BEST ONE was the doggy ofc.

ALL IN ALL, Service was really good, though i think she was visibly tired. She still goes all out to please and definitely worth the bonk.

RTF worthy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1