The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Had experienced the worst attitude and service from an ML in my entire life.

Firstly, I didn't even get the girl I booked for. I booked this ML 'Baobao' [ad below] through SMS and I checked after the session that I did key in the correct number.
https://sglonelyguy.org/baobao-massage/

Unfortunately when I entered the room I was greeted by an entirely different person! It didn't come to my mind at the start as it was really dark in the room. But what happened was that instead of meeting 'Baobao' I was in the room with 'Mei Na' [ad below].
https://sglonelyguy.org/mei-na-massage/

I took out my wallet to pay the $110 first, to which she replied that she offers BBBJ/CIM for $140. I thought about it for a few seconds and stupidly agreed to that deal. I requested for her to shower together but she refused, but I did not make a fuss over it.

When the service started it was the worst I've ever experienced throughout my years of visiting ML. She started by running her long fingernails down my legs, which was just scratching my skin and really nothing sensual. There was not even any massage at all. I asked her what is her dongguan service was and she told me B2B, catbath etc will all be done. But just a minute later she laid her back on my back, at right angles. She spun around a few times, but still her boobs were not even touching my body. She even insisted that I do not touch her nipples.

To my surprise, she told me to turn around just a few minutes after the service started. She simply applied some nuru gel on my dick and put her boobs on it for 10 seconds, kissed (not even lick) my nipples for a few seconds and then did BBBJ for another few seconds before she stopped and started giving me a HJ. Right then I got really angry and called her out as she agreed to the BBBJ/CIM for $140, to which she replied that she won't do the BBBJ anymore and she will return me $20. Even when doing a HJ she refused to let lick her boobs and just kept moving away. By then I was so pissed I wasn't even erected. She offered to do a neck massage which was also so poorly done I gave up after 10 seconds and went to shower. She was so happy hearing that. The whole service was only about 10 minutes when I checked. I've never met a ML/FL or any girl in this industry with such a terrible attitude in my entire life!

I don't care even if I get zapped, and I have no idea why Mei Na has so many FR on SLG website (I didn't book her!) But I would like to give an honest warning to all bros never to book Mei Na. Maybe the ML Baobao I intended to book does exist and she simply sent me to someone else for whatever reason, but to all bros out there please remember clearly the girl in the photo you booked, and if you see a different person behind the door PLEASE WALK OUT!
Bro when she started out very good service. Think she Ord or earn enough alr attitude lousy then
Old 13-07-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Because they are on social visit pass mah..

Hit and run service lor...

Both stay in same hotel... very likely is baobao is busy when u message her.. so mei na took your booking...

Don't bother about those FRs on the okt website... can't believe any shit at all...

U shouldn't even pay her lst. Bitches take $ lst and don't work.

Rule of the thumb... payment after service is done.
Agree that I should not have paid at the start. Any advice how to respond when you meet MLs who insist on payment first?
Old 13-07-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
The original group is gone completely and not coming back so soon.

So you missed the fun.

But man, those were really fun and kinky days.
I should lurk more then
Old 13-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Firstly, I didn't even get the girl I booked for. I booked this ML 'Baobao' [ad below] through SMS and I checked after the session that I did key in the correct number.

Unfortunately when I entered the room I was greeted by an entirely different person! It didn't come to my mind at the start as it was really dark in the room. But what happened was that instead of meeting 'Baobao' I was in the room with 'Mei Na' [ad below].

PLEASE WALK OUT!
Thanks for the warning. But sadly at the your expense.

Bao Bao and Mei Na - forever blacklisted!

Bad apples such as these, bait & switch, deceptive too ups and liars should be weeded out and destroyed.
Old 13-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I took out my wallet to pay the $110 first, to which she replied that she offers BBBJ/CIM for $140. I thought about it for a few seconds and stupidly agreed to that deal. I requested for her to shower together but she refused, but I did not make a fuss over it.

When the service started it was the worst I've ever experienced throughout my years of visiting ML. She started by running her long fingernails down my legs, which was just scratching my skin and really nothing sensual. There was not even any massage at all. I asked her what is her dongguan service was and she told me B2B, catbath etc will all be done. But just a minute later she laid her back on my back, at right angles. She spun around a few times, but still her boobs were not even touching my body. She even insisted that I do not touch her nipples.

To my surprise, she told me to turn around just a few minutes after the service started. She simply applied some nuru gel on my dick and put her boobs on it for 10 seconds, kissed (not even lick) my nipples for a few seconds and then did BBBJ for another few seconds before she stopped and started giving me a HJ. Right then I got really angry and called her out as she agreed to the BBBJ/CIM for $140, to which she replied that she won't do the BBBJ anymore and she will return me $20. Even when doing a HJ she refused to let lick her boobs and just kept moving away. By then I was so pissed I wasn't even erected. She offered to do a neck massage which was also so poorly done I gave up after 10 seconds and went to shower. She was so happy hearing that. The whole service was only about 10 minutes when I checked. I've never met a ML/FL or any girl in this industry with such a terrible attitude in my entire life!

I don't care even if I get zapped, and I have no idea why Mei Na has so many FR on SLG website (I didn't book her!) But I would like to give an honest warning to all bros never to book Mei Na. Maybe the ML Baobao I intended to book does exist and she simply sent me to someone else for whatever reason, but to all bros out there please remember clearly the girl in the photo you booked, and if you see a different person behind the door PLEASE WALK OUT!
Recommend U to visit Sui Xiao @ SGD 110.00. no rush.

very good massage..

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]

Last edited by vader8847; 13-07-2019 at 11:05 AM.
Old 13-07-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All these are just mind games to see who blinks first.
Just some random thoughts for those seeking to unlock: at the end of the day, it's still about money.

Thinking that repeated RTMs will make her more comfortable with you so that she can be unlocked gradually is perhaps a bit misguided.

The basis for this reasoning is sound, no doubt. After all, did you try to be intimate with your real-world gf during the first date? Maybe not.

That being said, you're paying for each RTM, so it's money indirectly at work here.

I think some ladies want to stay unlocked, or at most allow themselves to be semi-unlocked, so that some of their customers will keep coming in the hope that more chemistry can lead to the ultimate goal. Even if the guy gives up eventually, the lady will be the winner coz of the RTMs.

Ultimately, it's about who blinks first.

Have a good weekend, pals!
Old 13-07-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just some random thoughts for those seeking to unlock: at the end of the day, it's still about money.

Thinking that repeated RTMs will make her more comfortable with you so that she can be unlocked gradually is perhaps a bit misguided.

The basis for this reasoning is sound, no doubt. After all, did you try to be intimate with your real-world gf during the first date? Maybe not.

That being said, you're paying for each RTM, so it's money indirectly at work here.

I think some ladies want to stay unlocked, or at most allow themselves to be semi-unlocked, so that some of their customers will keep coming in the hope that more chemistry can lead to the ultimate goal. Even if the guy gives up eventually, the lady will be the winner coz of the RTMs.

Ultimately, it's about who blinks first.

Have a good weekend, pals!
Yes and no.

Yes, we recognize that is still a monetary transaction since they are running own biz in this trade.

No, not every unlock involves monetary. base on personal experience there is an element of trust. (similarity, familiarity & reciprocity)
Old 13-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Visited her though her looks even in the pics not my type, look abit like an ex-colleague and her hairstyle probably. Nice skin though with boobs accurately described by many of the previous MRs. Abit slouched shoulders but nothing too serious.

Well in person she look the same so no surprises, pleasant or unpleasant. Probably affected the session in way it was not so engaging.

Service wise however she was tip top and massage was actually not too bad. Sensual and roaming signal is up there, maybe a tad too much for me but many dudes wouldn't mind.

Very likely to RTM to make up for the lack of services from other MLs.
note mr on ziyu

Last edited by Stenzer; 13-07-2019 at 11:34 AM.
Old 13-07-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Yes and no.

Yes, we recognize that is still a monetary transaction since they are running own biz in this trade.

No, not every unlock involves monetary. base on personal experience there is an element of trust. (similarity, familiarity & reciprocity)
True enough. End of the day I feel they are not going to be here forever with you.

If they start asking expensive gifts, maybe that’s an alarm, perhaps we might give but think of it, if you don’t give, other guys will give and she end up with another guy. Just feel that the values has been twisted but sadly this line is toxic with their fellow friends always showing off what they got from other guys, making them also yearning for such special treatment
Old 13-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes. But each RTM is still $$$. That's why I said even if she's comfortable with you to allow you to unlock, money is still indirectly involved. Unless one can visit her without paying.

From a mainly HJ-only guy who joined the unlocking game only recently.
Old 13-07-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

sometimes if 2 ML stay in the same unit will have mix up - is this the case or u kenna bait and switch?
Old 13-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
She has not been online since Sunday. Anyone got news on her ? Haiz ....

HH went back china already.

Last edited by Stenzer; 13-07-2019 at 11:36 AM.
Old 13-07-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes and no.

The element of trust and respect must be there, before many extras can be unlocked, with or without top-ups.

And most of the times, the "free" upgrades are the most expensive upgrades..... LOL .....

JS clan or not, now is the customers market. It's up to us to determine which ones is the most suitable for yourself, and not letting the girls to call the shots.

Just be firm and walk out of the door if the one is not the one you saw on the websites. Why worry about being blacklisted by 1 or 2 ML/FL ? Go find others, they are more than willing to help you, if you are a real customer.

Just my few peanuts worth....
Old 13-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
she went back china already.
this petite sweet lass have the potential to shine imo, probably own personalities and maybe personal matters back home hold her back (wild guess). wish her well.
Old 13-07-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
sometimes if 2 ML stay in the same unit will have mix up - is this the case or u kenna bait and switch?
Mixup is very rare. For me, I will stay on the line until I got into the unit with the girl still on the phone with me. Or "accidentally" call the girl when I am inside the place. Just making sure I got the one communicating with me from the booking and confirmation. (though there are times I got bait & switch. If better, I just go ahead. If worse, I will find excuse and go off.) Most probably he got bait & switch.

Most of the time - for 2 to 3 MLs stay in same unit - they will ask me to try tarma, unless their relationship is really bad and won't be staying together for long.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1