The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 07-03-2024, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Dome 2 Cherry Vietnam rose don't say I no share good bonk. Cheers

Hall of Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=899

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 07-03-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
What i heard from another okt there was a av surprise check..some 2038 girls breach certain licensing rules..hence temporary suspension...av will not suspend a house if every girl is in order..right folks?
So what I heard is that undercover av went down as per their usual routine and …

But again all rumors
Old 07-03-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
So what I heard is that undercover av went down as per their usual routine and …

But again all rumors
Do you mean the undercover AV posed as a mystery customer and caught them providing whatever services which violate the protocol??? LOL!!!!
Old 07-03-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREED View Post
Do you mean the undercover AV posed as a mystery customer and caught them providing whatever services which violate the protocol??? LOL!!!!
Like I said it’s rumor, I don’t really know. But I do know undercover Av is a real thing
Old 07-03-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sometimes I wonder this undercover AV, if the WL going for Bbbj, the mouth suck one time liao then consider caught for the wrongdoing or the mouth just reaching the tip of exposing small head then consider caught for offering with condom. If not can’t think of what could be the reason for being caught?
Old 07-03-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
Sometimes I wonder this undercover AV, if the WL going for Bbbj, the mouth suck one time liao then consider caught for the wrongdoing or the mouth just reaching the tip of exposing small head then consider caught for offering with condom. If not can’t think of what could be the reason for being caught?
I am not sure bbbj will get caught or not
Old 07-03-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Actually I suspect the closure is due to a couple of WLs failing the medical requirements during their checkups. I doubt the AVs would go in the house to check on their behaviour in the rooms. But then again if there are too many explicit posts about bbbj or raws it makes the AV job easier to trace the house. Anyway let's hope nothing else happens and it will reopen on schedule.
Old 07-03-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 15
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Actually I suspect the closure is due to a couple of WLs failing the medical requirements during their checkups. I doubt the AVs would go in the house to check on their behaviour in the rooms. But then again if there are too many explicit posts about bbbj or raws it makes the AV job easier to trace the house. Anyway let's hope nothing else happens and it will reopen on schedule.
I suspect it is either this or AV received complaints about this house or AV really watch the thread here.

The 3 weeks break is probably to send all the girls for testing.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 4
Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Like I said it’s rumor, I don’t really know. But I do know undercover Av is a real thing
That will be a dream job... how to sign up? Every month got quota how many house/ WL to visit... But bummer if the house full of baby elephant. LOL

Maybe AV just surprise visit with test kit?

Last time in JM14, a ex WL who always provide me raw wont do BBJ and Raw if the checkup is in the next few days.

G6 of JM14 was suspended when she was caught traces of semen in her mouth...

Even if the house reopen, I wonder if the specials will be still serve....
Old 08-03-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post
That will be a dream job... how to sign up? Every month got quota how many house/ WL to visit... But bummer if the house full of baby elephant. LOL

Last time in JM14, a ex WL who always provide me raw wont do BBJ and Raw if the checkup is in the next few days.

Yes the famous g6 from jm14...i still remember we had to queue two hours to three hours on sundays in order to bonk her ..lol...those were the days of jm14
Old 08-03-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 11
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

The ladies have worked hard, they deserve a good rest so that they will be able to serve us better.
Old 08-03-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Ah.. its closed for 3 weeks? Too many bros told me they cip with a few gals.. hopefully it is av raid.. if they fail medical check up, then we will be worried too.. any contacts with the gals?

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 08-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Got G28 contact willing to trade with G16 contact only thanks
Old 08-03-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lengfeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yes the famous g6 from jm14...i still remember we had to queue two hours to three hours on sundays in order to bonk her ..lol...those were the days of jm14
Post covid, JM14 G6 is the first girl in geylang that allowed me to fuck without condom and shoot inside. Not only that, she is pretty with good service and attitude. She was the the best until I met G7 here at this house, then I never went for her again :P

Now that both of them are gone, I cannot find any girl that is pretty and allow raw at the same time Do PM if any bro have any to share!
Old 08-03-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 4
Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!

Message 2 girls of this house. one say dunno what happen, another never reply. I guess something cannot reveal
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1