The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-12-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
j117smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
RTF FR for Ple from RollyPolly

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=19528239

Previous FR: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=1...=#post19529693

OKT: Good as usual. Stable has been consistently solid so far.
Location: Significant upgrade. Centrally located, seems to be quite popular lately.

Was around the city and had some time to kill so decided to visit her again. Bought her some food and fruits along the way, she was really happy about that. After a quick shower (bathroom is nice but small, so alone), spent quite a while just cuddling, chatting and watching TV. Her hands were roaming everywhere, but she kept to light touches. Pretty sure she enjoys teasing. Moved to frenching and then catbath and as mentioned, her tongue skills are out of this world.

BBBJ: Asked her to use said skills where it really matters, and this time she obliged. Best I’ve received this year. She licked and kissed every inch of my shaft and balls, alternating between that and gentle sucking. She’s also skilled enough to use her tongue while sucking. While I do enjoy the occasional aggressive DT or vacuum-level suction blowjob, there’s something to be said about watching a pretty lady take her time with your bro. This level of service is quite rare - she spent at least a good fifteen minutes on this, and every minute was heavenly.

Painting: Stopped her eventually and told her it was my turn. Receptive to fingering, got wet enough that KY wasn’t needed later on.

FJ: Better than the first time. Pounded her in several positions, each better than the last. She hugged me really tightly during cowgirl and stuck her tongue in my ear hard enough that I lost my concentration for a while. It was so good that both of us kinda lost track of time, brought back down to Earth by her phone ringing after we’d accidentally passed the time limit (sorry bro, go easy on her please).

GFE: 20/10. Sirens are going off in my head, but I’m going to choose to conveniently ignore them.

RTF: See above.

All in all, an absolute gem. She’s quite sad that she hasn’t had that many customers yet - yall are seriously missing out.

Edit: sorry formatting is a little off, on mobile.
Old 13-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Marumanxxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

VA @Galaxy
Dun be deceive by the age that one will usually taken back as there are far too many SYT in the dome site.
Had her 2 days ago can say she is one of the top among those I had. She know how to satisfy you well and try her best to click well in bed,not a time watcher n will fuifill the 2 as contract. Do not want to further write on her bio as some bro had already written well on her which I fully concur. Only set back is location a bit of issue as it is not near MRT but it is discreet and free parking along road side.
No regret bro she is here on short term only do not miss this gem rare to find. Happy hunting.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Afee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant future

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=755250&highlight=cee
FR for Cee from Galaxy

Location: East side. No where near mrt. Definitely need to take a cab or bus.

Looks: 7/10 close to photo. Short hair, face not that sharp or slim. Plus point was she is young.

Body: not slim but definitely not fat

Boobs: C or D man made. Softness 7/10 with stretch marks.

BBBJ: did it for 5 mins for each rounds. I can see she is putting effort. 8/10.

Painting: Clean and sweet taste.

FJ: we did missionary and cow girl, average tightness. I suggest bros to use Okamoto 0.02 condom for more feel. Finish off with a CIM while she sucked every drip of it. Honestly not many girls I encounter offer CIM.

GFE: although she is gentle and polite, I feel that she is just talking to a typical customer. Perhaps she prefer younger man.

RTF: nope. Sorry.

Cee is going back next week. Hence, bros going for bbbj and cim can catch her before she leave.

PS: other girls from Galaxy that look close to photos are VA and Bomi
Old 13-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Taikong1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys this is my third fr
Saw bro pine new tarma few days ago and decided to go
Phing phing & Minny
Dmg 230/4s/90mins

When I first enter the room saw Minny first and my heart melted. Her face same like my school mate last time .

Shower : same thing just that phing phing know how to play and tease

Bbbj: this is the best moment, feeling great to see phingphing teaching Minny how to bbbj for me then phingphing come and cat bath. Like girlfriend teaching sister how to bang . Feeling like a actor.
After awhile they switch. Minny licking me while phingphing bj for me. I also cim but just nice phing phing caps on for me.

FJ : phingphing horseride me.. damn. That Lil pussy was so tight like bun with hotdog buns and you squeeze it. And minny continue to lick me and . I bth I tell phingphing to change. I missionary phing phing while I tell Minny to lick my back.
Need to ask Minny to do if not she don't know what to do as usual. Sound effect of phing phing make me shoot faster. Can see she feeling good . She want shout but she can't because scare other people hear. She grab the bedsheet . Like this jav. After shower Minny turn.standing up and watching Minny bbbj me is goal . Have the fantasy of in school toliet and she bbbj me .Phingphing lick me and minny caps on . Doggy her . Not very good because she has scratchmark on her butt. And missionary her. And finish inside her with condom on.

Cob: been wanting to cob on phing phing and this time I did it. Missionary ,caps out and cob . Watching my millons of children dripping down her breasts is my achievement unlock. Didn't try on Minny because she don't have big breast.

Pro: damage is not expensive and I like Minny so much. Love to see how phing phing teach Minny how to threesome. Phingphing
Tight cunt. Next time I will cof her and I fr. Didn't try this time as time is running up. OKT IS STILL AS USUAL. TALK COCK SO MUCH HAHAHA . his replies is fast and instruction is straight forward. Good location.

Cons: Minny need to ask . But getting better as days go on. But won't auto french , need to start kill first then she French. Room Abit small for a fat guy like me.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold

13/12 1000 hrs

Linda from Dirty Secret

OKT 8/10: took me 30 mins to get verified from him, but overall service was good

Location: Central, but quite a walk from mrt. Not OK when its raining.

Body/Face: 8/10. Similar to the picture. SYT looking.

Boobs: 9/10. Natural boobs lover for me.

Bathing: 7/10 washed me thoroughly, not much happening stuff during shower.

French: 8/10 great frencher, didnt even have to initiate it. eyes met and sparks flew.

BBBJ: 7/10. HJ awhile and followed by BBBJ, can tell she not too experienced but doing her best, keep looking at me to see if i comment anything about it. (service is there)

FJ: 8/10. first shot doggy, 2nd shot missionary. she's comfortable with both positions.

RTF: Maybe next trip as today is her last day

Damage: $100-90mins-2shots & $20 tips.

Those who want to book her should do so fast as its her last day, one good thing is i dont feel she has the ORD mood unlike some girls whom i visited who's their last few days of work. Overall, i feel $100 is quite low for her, should be worth like $120-140 due to her service, but maybe last day OKT want to boost her sales let her earn more go back.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Fischer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mara Seduction...

Great session last night.
Looks: Pretty girl. Tanned, sharp facial features. Foxy.
Body: Lean fit and petite all wrapped into one with a fine piece of ass.
Boobs: Natural and perky, maybe not for boob lovers.
Pussy: Top grade abalone.
Frenching: Need to warm up before she unleashed Paris onto me.
BBBJ: Power suction.
FJ: Rode the hell out of me, pulling my hands towards her boobs all the time. She is wet and tight and stereo decibel moans. She enjoys good sex lol.
GFE: Like a horny mistress, always on the go.
RTF: Yes.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 11
kalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to behold

Name: JANNY
Stable: T003

The best part, when she opened the door, wah blew me away sia, never thought the girl can be prettier than the photos, look same as video clip and her smile can melt some places but make other places hard.
Looks: Acculturate 90/100
Shower Sop.
Definitely a good blower. Her BBBJ is one of the best I had.Very hardworking, bbbj had a lot of suction, went down on her and she give the innocent cute smile just makes my little bro rock hard.
Body: Slender body
Foreplay: Aggressive frencher. Her tongue was in my mouth most of the time. While frenching my finger went down to her clitoris and started playing with it. Shoik
Fj: This is legit,she willing to try any new position and super wet,decent moan and you know when you pump her fast she would let out a loud moan shoik shoik. Thanks to that she is tight.
GFE confirm 10/10
Rtf yes sure
Old 13-12-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
MurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to behold

JEM from Affection Lodge

First time with this stable hoping its a good one, not those B&S which happen to me twice in a row from "not to be name stables".

Didnt find much FR for Jem before wanting to try, but the OTK convinced me to try first.

OKT: 9/10. very good salesman talk, but verification very troublesome.

Location: East. took a cab down so its convenient for me, looking around dont see signs of MRT and only few buses, discreet area i would say.

Looks: 9/10. Looks better than photo, with makeup on she look like those "Pretty" in thailand.

Body: 8/10. Slim and sexy legs, can see some baby fats when she lie down.

Frenching: (im not a frencher, so cant rate this for u guys)

Boobs: 8/10. Enhanced but great to grab. she told me its 38D.

Pussy: 10/10 trimmed and wet and tight

BBBJ: 8/10. BBBJ was awesome, even better when she did a boobjob while sucking on my lil bro.

FJ: 10/10. Really tight, her moans are really a turn on.

GFE: 10/10. Loads of hugging inbetween. Even after finishing the second shot, she didn't rush to shower me and still continued to tease my little bro.

DMG: $130+$20 tips

RTF: already booked a session tomorrow with OKT.

Overall experience: Very good session i had in a long time, but hope OKT can offer 1shot packages as im a 1ShotMan.

OTK: as promised the FR, thanks again for ur recommendation
Old 13-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VA from Galaxy

Really enjoyed my session with VA.
To me, I prefer real person than pictures. May be she has the lively and vibes.
She is the Sensual kind and able to take heavy pounding. Make her hot enough you will be rewarded. When screwing her high, she will approach whatever of you that is near to her face and kiss, nibble and lick. She was doing that to my foot at one point. Haha
Very responsive in bed. That what I love about the session.
I want to warm her up and have a wonderful session again.!
Old 13-12-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 6
Hero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Basil Leaves - Nutty
13 Dec 2.30pm

Looks - She was wearing a jacket when I arrive. Looks a lot better in real life!
Body - slim and good to carry
Boobs - soft but not big
Shower - sop
Bbbj - sensual and nice
Fj - didnt take long to cum. Tight.

She is damn pretty. If looks is what you are after, she is the best in SG at this point.
Old 13-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Elementia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maya of TRL

Pretty white skin lady that looks so much better in real.

Look: 10/10
Body: 10/10 Boobs enhanced btw. But i dont mind
Gfe: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 Very good tongue work and suction
Painting: 9/10 moans a lot and pussy is wet
FJ: 10/10 2 shots in 1 hour, nothing to complaint about.

Rtf: Yes!
Old 13-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 16
aqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant future

Alicia - 13 dec 2.30pm

Look 7.5/10 like secondary school ah lian
Boobs 7/10
Ass 8/10
Bbbj 8/10 good suction with occasion dt till she tear lol
Fj 7/10 wasn’t the main dish , I wanted aj
Aj 9/10 good good! Must tell her so she will lubed it for you.
Rtf yessss
Old 13-12-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
c0m84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for An An from Basil Leaves

SYT fair and pretty. Photos are accurate.

Showered alone cos she said she showered already. BJ was capped although I prefer BBBJ. Could not communicate that well with her cos her English is basic and I didn't wanna force. Tried to finger but she avoided my hands so I did not insist also.

Main service is a bit below standard but she did give quite a decent massage after as there was some time left.

However, would like to commend OKT for being very helpful in matching me with a girl as I my timing was tight and can only find nearby location. Instructions to go to the place also very clear. Would find this stable again next time.
Old 13-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bethakeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angela

had a great time with her.
Very good service.
BBBJ is good.

Recommended for bros looking for service orientated FL.
Old 13-12-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Stable T003. Gave this stable another try after a bad experience last year.

OKT = As per normal. Suggested Mint as I rejected Dada.

Mint - Good choice. Good service. Did not touch phone.

Looks: 8/10 pleasant.

Body: 8/10 nice shape with flesh at the nice places. Milf type.

Boobs: 8/10 Firm natural boobies I like to handle them. 34B small nipples.

Frenching: 10/10 Feel good enough for me.Catbath me every where.

BBBJ: 9/10 Shiok. Ball licking and slurping included

FJ: I opted for CIM.

GFE: 9/10 English okay. Talks like long time friend.

RTF: confirm I will.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1