The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6737 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
every time visit her will also have jelly leg…her slutty face with high stamina good suction bbbj is damn shiok for her price…
with wawa even when I took the top tier package, I always choose to end with cim. she will continue sucking even after I cim, making me hard again before she stop, all this while with all my cum in her mouth. really make my legs go soft, I just love it.
Old 13-07-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12069 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 13-07-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

I tried WaWa and DD threesome, it was surprising good. I knew beforehand they are good friends back in china, so expecting their chemistry to be good. They are very comfortable with each other, not shy admiring and touching each other's naked body, no awkward moments. I was pleasantly surprised by how well they combine and coordinate during the session. With more experience doing threesome together, it will get even better.
Old 14-07-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
with wawa even when I took the top tier package, I always choose to end with cim. she will continue sucking even after I cim, making me hard again before she stop, all this while with all my cum in her mouth. really make my legs go soft, I just love it.
I had to tell her '够了, 没有了....' before she will stop sucking me after I shoot into her mouth, every single time.
Old 14-07-2024, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
pizzacake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited WaWa last week.
Looks:8/10
Body: 7/10 Not really a fan of tattoos but figure is decent
Service: 10/10 Action started as soon as i got out of the shower and was still drying myself. Slowly moved onto the bed where she performed her sensual lap dance with some DFK. Really turned me on! She also gave some massage at the end so that was decent.
Will RTM to try other things on the menu next time
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12069 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
xkyox86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I am a sucker for BBBJ and once I heard there is a queen..my rifle needs some oiling.

Below is my FR

Place is alright quite discreet, but need to have some tactical sense still. Clean room and quite spacious, just the bed is a little small for a tall guy.

Was greeted with a sexy pink dress, she got me to take a shower to clean myself and my trusty rifle. Once done, she dry me up and sanitize my rifle and got me to sit by the edge of the bed. She gave me 2 options and somehow I managed to secured the 3rd option. She was asked if I brought my "helmet" Of course I bring my "helmet" to the battle!!!

Immediately the oiling session begins! I really enjoyed the eye contact and attentiveness given throughout the oil session. The mirrors are a nice additions once in a while she kind of looks into them kind of like signal to me...when I look into the mirror seeing her oil my rifle...I get even more turn on.

Cannot stand it anymore we got into the 69 position and I feasted on the "abalone". It was clean shaven and no smell. Can tell she kind of enjoyed it as she kept on twerking her butt around. I guess both of us feel that its time for the real battle to begin...she helped me wear my helmet...Firers own time own target ---- FIRE!!

I bonk her in a few positions, she was accommodating and both of us were moaning away haha. Then I mentioned that the bed is a little too small for me, I got myself standing up and continue firing while looking at the mirrors to get another perspective of the firing session. Grabbing her nice soft boobs while thrusting into her, really enjoyable and shiok feeling!

I guess the firing lasted about 20mins+ or so. My rifle got "overheated" need some oiling session to cool it down. This time the oil session is much more vigorous and she is determined to make me shoot my load...we have some DFKs, some licking of my nipples. So finally I couldn't hold it in anymore, I gave my signal and down she goes on my rifle taking it all in while I unload. That feeling is SO HEAVENLY! Thinking of it is making me hard right now!

So many things happen during the whole session and this is actually just a short description. Please take care of her bros as I wish to see her again soon

Face: 9/10 She is really beautiful and has the kind of cheeky slutty face.

Body: 9/10 Curvy body with a nice ass to grab on to.

Boobs: Natural C cup boobs, not too big not too small perfect complement with my rifle

Service: 10/10!!!

Bbbj: 10/10 Maximum pleasure! She visited every inch of my rifle and balls, not missing a single spot!

Thanks exchange123 bro for sharing this gem with us!!!

Last edited by xkyox86; Yesterday at 11:22 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laladude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR from a newbie.

Ignore my Joined Date as I do not even know why I had an account in the past

Some perspective as a new guy that only started very recently.

Easy place to locate and navigate to.

Greeted and guided inside, space is clean and comfy.

Took a shower, came out, WW slowly dried me up with abit of teasing here and there.

WW sanitized through and started immediately, only after awhile WW asked me whether want option 1 or 2. With the initial experience so far, no doubt I choose 2.

What followed next was pretty much a combination of how most of what the other FRs sound like, no exaggeration there. Especially for a relatively shy newbie, the whole process is very enjoyable. Just follow her tempo

The 69 session lasted what felt forever, with her changing the pace every now and then before turning around and continuing the action until I am finally done.

*The mirrors are indeed a very nice touch, new angles that really will turn you on.

Clean up process was a new sensation as well with the warm water in her mouth.

Glanced and saw the time, cant believe only around 35mins has passed, wished I could have last longer.

After that had a short massage from her and hugs and kisses here and there before going to shower and more kisses and hugs and some teasing before leaving

Face: 10/10 As many has mentioned, she has a very seductive and sexy look (definitely no landmine here) also her eye contact during the BBBJ

Body: 9/10 smooth skin and nice soft grabby ass

Boobs: Natural looking and nicely shaped boobs.

Service: 11/10

BBBj: 11/10

With my limited experience, this FR might be abit biased but this is by far the best I had so far, so many new stuff all in 1 single place.
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Firstly want to thanks the bro who UPs me , dont know who you are but really appreciated.

Thanks to your recommendations, i previously did not know about e123 stable until someone pm me to try. So i looked up DD and arrange a session with her.

DD welcomed me and i saw Wawa was peeking (said she was pretty free today)
DD asked if I want to try Tarma and i was thinking previously only visited MM and TT before + regretted never try tarma before TT left. And what are the chances that your last minute arrangement fits 2 ML slot. So i agree to it. heh

I know pre-text is pretty boring lol. and you probably not interested on the way i shower. so skip.

Action:
=============================
Exited the shower, both WW and DD dry me up
DD focus on kissing like lover and Wawa started bbbj and it was damn good.
What so good is, there was totally no rushing, smooth and steady.

Moving to sit by the bed, now you get a mirror view of yourself and 2 of them kneeling and eating you up. This one really killer but lucky manage to tong through.

Bed time:
WW and DD will take turn bbbj, WW will also make you eat her. And there is a side mirror that so you can view the actions. WW is good at seducing with her eyes and naughty hand. DD soft boobs is to my likings. After some action i think it takes too long, WW take over the bbbj and it was crazy. The way she bbbj + playing with the balls unload everything in her.

After shower then both gave me a massage, DD is very focus into making me feel comfortable. While WW just do what she do best, seduce again.

Overall the Tarma is my first try, i have nothing to compare against.
Both their Chemistry is good, their teamwork is great.

For DD:
Small frame built, really nice soft boobs, she is a gentle person

For WW:
Slight more meat, more pretty, definitely have more experience and skills.

RTF:
Yes for both: I've would try their individual work next time. Both have different taste so i dont think one is better than another.

So, if you like my FR please help me to ups. Usually i wont ask but some Zapper has affected my rep till having problem to PM. Help me resist the zapper!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1