The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

Having night shift ytd. tonight also. so pardon me. will update asap. Thanks all brother for the support to keep me going!
Old 22-08-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
foldabla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why don't you go to sleep?
Old 22-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Foxplus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, support!
Old 22-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Gravesity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 22-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by foldabla View Post
Why don't you go to sleep?

hee come back eat and bath then relax leak first. thanks for support. just woke up. will come up with next installment before i go work tonight
Old 22-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
foldabla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wake up so early ar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunghingboy View Post
hee come back eat and bath then relax leak first. thanks for support. just woke up. will come up with next installment before i go work tonight
Old 22-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

I woke up with no one by my side. i took my phone and saw there were a few texts.

W: bought breakfast for u. eat when u awake love u

June : i off to work today, my baby at neighbor hse. miss u

susan : help!

damn what happen again? i called susan immediately and found out sp has been missing and uncontactable. i called sy and wen and we met up at sy house and we brainstormed on the possibilities where can sp go. soon we narrowed down to a few places and i told sy and wen to go this place while i go the second one and we will update through sms.

I hurried down to northpoint ( the old one, not the one that is renovated now ) went up top floor to the arcade, no sight of her, went down one floor and roamed around. spam calling her but her phone is off. after circling a few rounds i went out and walked over to GV and smoked outside long john.

i was smoking and notice a group of guys and girls at the opposite block, seeming to help a "fainted"girl getting into the lift. i squint my eyes and realize it looks alot like sp. i flicked my cig and called sy and told them where i was heading, shove the phone inside my pocket and dashed across the road, not caring about the surroundings, next thing i knew i heard a loud horn, screeching of brakes and i knock out.
Old 22-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Oden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, thanks!
Camping for more
Old 22-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
fuckvirgim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You wait. I am going NTUC to get peanut and Pepsi
Old 23-08-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6757 / Power: 14
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 23-08-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Foxplus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very hardworking, that's a good sign!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunghingboy View Post
Old 23-08-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
trangquok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS!
Old 23-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

I woke up in pain, sores all over my body. couldn't move my hands and legs. trying hard to open my eyes, i saw i was surrounded by susan, sp, sy, wen and my parents. apparently i was knock down by a van, luckily i was only suffering from superficial injuries and nothing was broken.

tears was flowing down from the 3 girls and susan was consoling my mom telling her i was ok. i gave my parents the assurance i was ok and told them to go back and rest. susan offered to send them home and i was left with the 3 girls. sy and wen were totally ignoring sp and stood by my left and right side, leaving sp still sobbing at my bed end.

they were scolding her luckily i spotted her and it was because of her that i became like this. i told them to let the matter rest as i was too tired and in pain to think about anything. i just closed my eyes and tried to take a rest. i could make out in their background convo that sp was telling sy and wen sorry and told them to go back and rest and they will take turns to come visit me. after they left sp came to my side, just holding my hands and still soft sobbing but not talking to me as i had my eyes closed. she was whispering softly sorry and nothing else. occasionally stroking my hair.

after awhile i fell back into a deep sleep.

i was woke up by the nurse telling me it's time to change my bandage and also time for my medicine. sp was nowhere to be found. i focus my attention to the nurse, hmmm pretty cute malay girl. nice hugging figure probably due to the uniform. scan down to her boobs, a nice solid c cupper. nurul was the name.

me : hi nurul

nurul : oh hi, is it pain?

me: no it's beautiful

nurul gave me the stunt look and blushed. damn it what the hell was i answering.

there was an awkward silence and i tried to break the ice by asking ehr where is sp. nurul told me she informed her that she was going down to the 7-11 to get something.

no more conversation was exchanged and i let nurul do her job and she left after, not before giving me a wink. what a cute little face.

sp soon came back and still dare not talk to me or look at me in the eye. she just sat quietly beside me. i was starting to think was i being to harsh on her.

me : eh

sp looked up slowly

me : come, i got thing ask u

she slowly stood up and leaned towards me, i could feel her soft boobs on my arm but damn, i couldn't grab them.

me : come closer

she bend down and was so close til i can smell her hair and her ears were just outside my lips. i did not even whisper anything, just thrusted my tongue into her ears and she wiggled and stand up straight giving me the shock look, i nod to her and she knew what i wanted. she bend forward again and gave me a mini tongue fight and soon her hands were roaming to my rising member. luckily i was in a atas ward where i was all alone. i bed susan arranged that.

the coast was clear and soon i was receiving a bbbj from her and i came shortly into her mouth and after she swallowed it, she went to the toilet and wash up and came back to me. holding on my hands and resting her head on the bed beside me.
Old 23-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
FireDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read
Old 23-08-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster