The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Cherrypink4940, kopishopuncle

Old 01-02-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Wow, must try.
Have PM you; hope u’ll update.

Thanks
Replied you bro. Have a great time
Old 01-02-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboro0689 View Post
Late FR for K,

Got her contact from OldUncle few months back, only had time to try her last month due to busy schedule.

Looks - 10/10, indeed an SYT with a cute smile. Been looking on her Wechat stories since I got her contact. Was not disappointed seeing her in real life 😊

Body - 9/10, quite sexy, nice curves. She said her boob job was just a month old and was still firm. From B to C. Dont know if now its softer.

Massage - almost non-existent, but bros do not come here for massage. It was just an ice breaker.

Service - 10/10, Bros already mentioned it a couple of times, just stating to confirm. Young, tight and accomodating

Language - can speak very little english.

Thanks OldUncle for sharing, cant wait for her to be back.

Location wise is ok, near bus stop, good for foot soldiers.

Bro, mind sharing K contact? Tia
Old 01-02-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 15
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Can share K’s contact please?
Thanks!
Old 01-02-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12115 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
K has RTV I believe.
Then only left with L*** and china auntie?
Old 01-02-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Got l***, l***y ,x*** and one new one that I not sure is who
Old 01-02-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 5
autumnleaf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterautumnleaf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
K has RTV I believe.
Yes RTV alr, dono when will be back :/
Old 02-02-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
L*** also viet. Young, good humble natured and solid solid body siol! K still tops, but L is defo an awesome option.
Old 02-02-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
I shared about my experience with Viet L, but my 2024 posts vanished yesterday.
L has great body and totally shaven south with very small p lips, tight and wet.
Once K returns after CNY (no date fixed at the moment), doing 3P with K and L would be even more awesome.
Ya I was wondering what happened to you. Anyway, hard body L's contact should be gotten from Kopishopuncle
Old 04-02-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to see yoyo for the 1st time and she really doesnt disappoint. GFE is through the roof. Totally not awkward with her at all and she is super chatty and like to joke around.

Service wise she really does everything possible to help you finish. She is the perfect mix of good massage and good ending. She really makes you super happy.

I do have some gripes but its not about her perse. I feel the condom they use is abit thicker which didnt make it easy for me to finish.

And the total price of 4 berries really challenges my budget although i will say idm paying it for her.

Do let me know if what i paid her was correct.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Went to see yoyo for the 1st time and she really doesnt disappoint. GFE is through the roof. Totally not awkward with her at all and she is super chatty and like to joke around.

Service wise she really does everything possible to help you finish. She is the perfect mix of good massage and good ending. She really makes you super happy.

I do have some gripes but its not about her perse. I feel the condom they use is abit thicker which didnt make it easy for me to finish.

And the total price of 4 berries really challenges my budget although i will say idm paying it for her.

Got discount? I paid 60 for entry 3berries for “tips”
Old 05-02-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 1
AGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post

You have paid her short bro
But yes, she is really top notch in service and attitude. A real gem.
I sometimes will give her a bit more than what she asked for.
Old 05-02-2024, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2133 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Take note Lisa wechat can't be used at the moment. U CAN only add her new wechat of you need her service.cheers
Old 05-02-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
You have paid her short bro
But yes, she is really top notch in service and attitude. A real gem.
I sometimes will give her a bit more than what she asked for.
Haha. She is going to make me broke so bad
Old 05-02-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Got discount? I paid 60 for entry 3berries for “tips”
Yes bro same. 60+3B
Old 05-02-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 4
Bathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to beholdBathory is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to kopiuncle for L ctc.

Good intro from him as usual. L has great body tits n ass. tight below shaven n Pink 😁. Little shy maybe still new.

Please ctc kopiuncle for ctc.

To me K still tops. But rtV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1