The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Katoey Lover, La0 Tai Kor of LBs In Sin, why dun u just buy some sexy lingerie for hammie1234 to wear so that he will suck your throbbing juicy 8inch cock dry? U will be killing 2 birds with one stone - u got to enjoy a long deep bj for free and he got his fetish thrilly sextisfied.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
hammie1234 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i know that......but why cant two cd be having "lesbian sex" hehe =
Old 04-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
CumQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Katoey Lover, La0 Tai Kor of LBs In Sin, why dun u just buy some sexy lingerie for hammie1234 to wear so that he will suck your throbbing juicy 8inch cock dry? U will be killing 2 birds with one stone - u got to enjoy a long deep bj for free and he got his fetish thrilly sextisfied.
I am NOT interested in Hammie1234 but in Sex Goddess CumQueen to suck my dick all day and all night long and drinking the thousands of "little soldiers" ...... can or not ???
Old 08-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CumQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
I am NOT interested in Hammie1234 but in Sex Goddess CumQueen to suck my dick all day and all night long and drinking the thousands of "little soldiers" ...... can or not ???
U should know my slutty tongue never say No to a Hard Throbbing Juicy cock loaded with thick rich hot cum to wet my lips, if our sexual preferences can match.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
CumQueen

Quote:
U should know my slutty tongue never say No to a Hard Throbbing Juicy cock loaded with thick rich hot cum to wet my lips, if our sexual preferences can match.
Good ! When can I "contribute" my "little soldiers" to your deep throat ? Please send a PM to me
Old 09-04-2010, 08:13 AM
Samster

Good morning samsters,

1. When enquiring about my "Goodwill Free Erotic BJ Package", you may want to take note of the following:

a. As a form of respect and courtesy both to u and me, do intro yr name, age n race. This also serve to avoid my slutty tongue from being 'rotan' for licking and tasting an underaged cock.

b. Take some time to read, understand and digest all the information given in my earlier postings/feedbacks from samsters. This will enable you to make a well informed decision to try or not to try my erotic bj. Due to my busy work schedule, I do not want to waste my time to answer your queries when all the information can be found in my thread. Do make a due diligent effort to help yourself and me.

c. My "Erotic BJ Package" is designed for those horny cock who are spontaneous and confident enough to want to take ownership for making their well informed choice. Do not make me feel "accountable and responsible" for your "fear factor" of any kind. Be mature to be accountable for making your own choice.

d. My slutty tongue do not have a fetish for sucking n licking your horny cock in public places like staircase, dark alleys/public toilet or at some muddy, mosquitoes infested park. Remember, I do respect the community at large and do not want to break the law.

2. With a mature and a slight streak of 'adventurous' mindset for 'uncertainty', my slutty tongue will be able to serve your hard cock better.

3. Have a nice weekend ahead.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

Good evening samsters,

1. There are times when one need to be reminded of one's insensitivity or lack of respect for others through their careless/tasteless/lack of consideration's behaviour.

2. One such example that is so prevalent goes like this:" hope you can send me a picture of your sexy self to my email, [email protected].

3. Of course, his motives is clear. He wants to see if my looks is acceptable enough before he decides if I am deemed fit enough to suck n engulf his cock.

4. Not that such an request is deemed unreasonable or too far fetched. After all, he has the right to make an well informed choice.

5. What I do not understand is this: Do I not then have the right too to choose and decide if his cock befits his looks to lure me to suck him dry?

6. Then why does such an individual (in fact, most) do not take the proactive step of sending me his pic first before he asked for mine? I also want u to pose sexily in your jockey straps with your crotch hardened against your thin underwear.

7. Remember, I have my right to make an well informed choice too.

8. This issue is quite an old one but from time to time, I need to bring this matter up for the better understanding of everyone.

9. I wish to be upfront and clear on this 'look' issue.

a. For strong compelling reasons, I do not send pic or trade pic. I, never
for once, asked anyone to send me his pic.

b. Your apprehensiveness n concerns for my 'ugly looks' can easily be
overcomed. Just go to the meat market and pay for what u see
and like.

10. Though my "Goodwill Erotic Bj Package' is free, u still have every right to be highly selective about it. One good recommended way is to ignore and walk away from it for good. For your comfort and peace of mind, you are doing the right thing and doing me a favour by not wasting each other time.

11. Cheers.

Last edited by cqueen; 10-04-2010 at 12:19 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 10-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good evening samsters,

1. There are times when one need to be reminded of one's insensitivity or lack of respect for others through their careless/tasteless/lack of consideration's behaviour.

2. One such example that is so prevalent goes like this:" hope you can send me a picture of your sexy self to my email, [email protected].

3. Of course, his motives is clear. He wants to see if my looks is acceptable enough before he decides if I am deemed fit enough to suck n engulf his cock.

4. Not that such an request is deemed unreasonable or too far fetched. After all, he has the right to make an well informed choice.

5. What I do not understand is this: Do I not then have the right too to choose and decide if his cock befits his looks to lure me to suck him dry?

6. Then why does such an individual (in fact, most) do not take the proactive step of sending me his pic first before he asked for mine? I also want u to pose sexily in your jockey straps with your crotch hardened against your thin underwear.

7. Remember, I have my right to make an well informed choice too.

8. This issue is quite an old one but from time to time, I need to bring this matter up for the better understanding of everyone.

9. I wish to be upfront and clear on this 'look' issue.

a. For strong compelling reasons, I do not send pic or trade pic. I, never
for once, asked anyone to send me his pic.

b. Your apprehensiveness n concerns for my 'ugly looks' can easily be
overcomed. Just go to the meat market and pay for what u see
and like.

10. Though my "Goodwill Erotic Bj Package' is free, u still have every right to be highly selective about it. One good recommended way is to ignore and walk away from it for good. For your comfort and peace of mind, you are doing the right thing and doing me a favour by not wasting each other time.

11. Cheers.
Well SAid
BRAVO
Old 12-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude289 View Post
well said
bravo

kum seah, kum seah (thank you, thank you)

si beh pai sai leh (quite shy leh)

boh hor yi shi (rather embarressed by your compliment
)
Old 15-04-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
clio69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi cqueen ....
Old 16-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clio69 View Post
hi cqueen ....
Good evening clio69,

Always nice to meet new samsters here.

Do have a great weekend ahead.
Old 16-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

cqueen, just gotta admire the patience you have in writing out all your specifications.
At least people know where they stand.
Best of luck

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 17-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
cqueen, just gotta admire the patience you have in writing out all your specifications.
At least people know where they stand.
Best of luck
Good evening Dickrick,

1. Your role as an adviser cum guidance to those samsters who seek any information pertaining to ladyboys, is much sought after and respected here.

2. You, being an active, mature, regular and long time patronage of this "Ladyboy Thread", take this responsiblity upon yourself to share, guide and coach your fellow samsters on how to better interact, respect and enjoy their erotic stint with the ladyboys.

3. Your positive mentoring ways for the better of the samsters here indeed earns my admiration and respect.

4. On the same token, I strive to be responsible to better inform and guide my potential horny subscribers of my "Goodwill Free Erotic BJ Package" to avoid any discomfort, unnecessary embarressment and apprehension to them.

5. I want to establish a healthy, mature and well informed, goodwill fun environment based on trust and comfort.

6. I am sure this is exactly what u want to achieve too.
Old 18-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
clio69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good evening clio69,

Always nice to meet new samsters here.

Do have a great weekend ahead.
Hi cqueen

I email to you but sad you reject me

Its ok, nice to meet u too
Old 18-04-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clio69 View Post
Hi cqueen

I email to you but sad you reject me

Its ok, nice to meet u too
Good evening clio69,

1. Its in your best interest that my slutty tongue do not serve your hard cock for some specific reasons.

2. I am glad to see that you are mature about it.

3. Thank you, once again, for being understanding in this matter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1