The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-07-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
One of my regular (whom is on the brink of RTC) told me she cant take all the gifts back to China...n she offered me an exclusive chance to pick n take any of the gifts on display in her room...for free!
Look at the number of silly twits.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisV View Post
Bro how about the rating on looks? Above average?
I can't give you a rating bro. Good looking to me may not be good looking to you. Sometimes i see bros that post here talking about how chio this Ml is, but when I see the pic and person, so so, so really it is dependent on ourself la. As the chinese saying goes, 'each flower goes inside each person's eyes', sorry anyhow translate.

Based on photos add years, eyes smaller a little, just imagined a more matured version of the photo I guess. MILF
Old 03-07-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 12
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Wah damn sian today. ytd made plans with this ml to visit today. so early morning looking forward today.

Early morning was told that due to restructuring, I'm mostly gonna get lay off. already super sian so i tot of canceling but in the end little bro head win. coz this ml not bad, I've rtm a few times. all very satisfactory.

end up come here, kenna fly aeroplane. my other backup ml at the same place rtc. wah sian man.

end up today going no job, no massage no happy ending
Old 03-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Wah damn sian today. ytd made plans with this ml to visit today. so early morning looking forward today.

Early morning was told that due to restructuring, I'm mostly gonna get lay off. already super sian so i tot of canceling but in the end little bro head win. coz this ml not bad, I've rtm a few times. all very satisfactory.

end up come here, kenna fly aeroplane. my other backup ml at the same place rtc. wah sian man.

Sorry to hear that. After sway will be lucky. Hope u get better job!
Old 03-07-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
lancer105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paid a visit to Ci Ci today.
https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/

The directions were quite well given. Just got to navigate your way at the place.

The place is nice but the toilet has a certain smell that's quite turned off. Showered alone. Went for 2 HJ shots. Did the first one just with her licking my nipples and applying oil for the Hj.

Massage was close to nil. Just pressing and shaking your fats for a prolonged period of time.

1 more shot and went to wash up. She got use her phone during the massage so yeah, attitude not as good. She's pretty I must say. Worth going to pique your interest in her beauty. I'm there for this.

RTM: no. Better places to spend money. Cant lick her or anything at all. Just pulled down her dress to show you her nipples only. That's all. Just my honest FR here.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 12
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Wah really no fate. I quite last min msg xuan xuan and she's available but need rush over. when i got there, i found out she changed location. now operate in a hotel.

not her fault though, i didn't check and i assumed she didn't move.

i guess god really want me to save money today
Old 03-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwolf View Post
Finally managed to get a slot for Natalie/Carol! Excited and nervous since it’s my first Nuru experience haha
Don't be too happy yet..

Only rejoice once you manage to step into her place..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Early morning was told that due to restructuring, I'm mostly gonna get lay off.
Which industry or sector is this in ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer105 View Post

The directions were quite well given. Just got to navigate your way at the place.

The place is nice but the toilet has a certain smell that's quite turned off. Showered alone. Went for 2 HJ shots. Did the first one just with her licking my nipples and applying oil for the Hj.

Massage was close to nil. Just pressing and shaking your fats for a prolonged period of time.

1 more shot and went to wash up. She got use her phone during the massage so yeah, attitude not as good. She's pretty I must say. Worth going to pique your interest in her beauty. I'm there for this.

RTM: no. Better places to spend money. Cant lick her or anything at all. Just pulled down her dress to show you her nipples only. That's all. Just my honest FR here.
Really tempted to try her to but kinda put off by her low playability and supposedly "princess" attitude?

Let's see if she can pull off a Donna/Ai La there.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
ML don't lick your north pole doesn't mean they don't do it for others. Note that i said "lick", not "suck". No need to feel bad that you don't get the service.

Hygiene for herself, like Blu3 have clarified, i can accept. But if external part of panties used to rub dick, the ML would be an idiot to keep changing panties with every customer. One day change 8-10 panties ah? That is the daily customers she has on average. Just continue to use that stained panties would be what is likely done. Those higher risks ones would be the other dicks, not the vagina inside the nylon panties.

Bui like i say, she is definitely one of the better ones. I like her and will rtm.

You like to pay for things and get short-changed, that is your business and good for you. When i pay money, i expect to get what is promised.

Kudos to you then. I usually do not believe bros that exaggerate here as it does not correlate in context. If yours is one of those many that rub, she wouldn't lick either. And if you think she is one of the better ones and will go back to her, why say such things about her? Hope she still take you

I don't like to pay and get shortchanged, and my personal feel is that is not shortchanging. I just didn't feel you need to make a big deal out of it. She got off naked in front of you and you left without paying. She got shortchanged I think. It's her time you wasted too. Stop thinking the whole world about yourself. That's my opinion and you are entitled to your opinion too. I am not one of the MLs for you to step all over bro.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Alamak!! i feel bad for u bro.
Hope you get a job soon. Be strong and take care bro.

Quote:

Old 03-07-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Really tempted to try her to but kinda put off by her low playability and supposedly "princess" attitude?

Let's see if she can pull off a Donna/Ai La there.
Those 2 are tough acts to follow 😁

This lass from the pics, have neither Donna good looks nor Ai La great body
Old 03-07-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah bro sibei jialat hope better days for you soon. but for today you can still go MP, they are always there for my backups when i can't book anyone

Quote:
Wah really no fate. I quite last min msg xuan xuan and she's available but need rush over. when i got there, i found out she changed location. now operate in a hotel.

not her fault though, i didn't check and i assumed she didn't move.

i guess god really want me to save money today
Old 03-07-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Kiang tio ho, mai ge kiang. Since i was the one who did change parade while she just sat fully clothed and watch, then i better go back and claim compensation since she got free show. Quote your name can get extra?

The point is simple. Want to be dishonest and withold information, then jolly well expect rejection. Dont expect all local customers to be idiots to follow through. This is cold hard transaction. What GFE ...all 过眼云烟 ... evrywhere the same, all over the world. lao jiao will know, all bullshit lah.

Wake up wake up. Kee lai liao lah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

I don't like to pay and get shortchanged, and my personal feel is that is not shortchanging. I just didn't feel you need to make a big deal out of it. She got off naked in front of you and you left without paying. She got shortchanged I think. It's her time you wasted too. Stop thinking the whole world about yourself. That's my opinion and you are entitled to your opinion too. I am not one of the MLs for you to step all over bro.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 12
Lola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer105 View Post

Wow. Thanks bro for the fr. Was going to book her for a session tomorrow really tempted by her looks but after seeing ur fr think must give a miss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1