The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-07-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
He never post also...maybe he fear for white knights

Actually it really syt.. I don't mind half nude massage also..

Candy eyes is a bonus somemore syt...

Rather than kana deadly landmines
This I have to agree....
Old 02-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-zi-massage/

Location: Central , stay alone near to MRT. Nice neat apartment. 

Looks (8/10) - Cute looking with small tiger teeth. Pretty and will definitely not reject. 

Massage (6/10) - Decent enough but forgettable. 

Sensual (7.5/10) - Catbath was done on the back, with water in mouth, like a vacuum. Quite an interesting experience. Turn over and was lightly kissed on the nipples, she was topless, very nice perky B cups and wearing panties. Petite figure, with curves. Pity roaming was limited to 4G. 

BBBJ / HJ (8.5/10) - Licks on my shaft, sexy looks while sucking. Unfortunately she could not engulf my whole rod. So half way HJ to finish. 

Overall - Quite a good experience, good catbath and a decent BBBJ. This cute girl has great GFE. 
Old 02-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davosthanos128 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-zi-massage/

Location: Central , stay alone near to MRT. Nice neat apartment. 

Looks (8/10) - Cute looking with small tiger teeth. Pretty and will definitely not reject. 

Massage (6/10) - Decent enough but forgettable. 

Sensual (7.5/10) - Catbath was done on the back, with water in mouth, like a vacuum. Quite an interesting experience. Turn over and was lightly kissed on the nipples, she was topless, very nice perky B cups and wearing panties. Petite figure, with curves. Pity roaming was limited to 4G. 

BBBJ / HJ (8.5/10) - Licks on my shaft, sexy looks while sucking. Unfortunately she could not engulf my whole rod. So half way HJ to finish. 

Overall - Quite a good experience, good catbath and a decent BBBJ. This cute girl has great GFE. 
Listed as nude massage. So you could have asked for it... And premium pricing some more! Thanks for making it easy to strike this one off my list...
Old 02-07-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This is Angel?

Actually in general, how much you bros tip them?
I never tip her bro.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungandthirsty View Post
Hey guys, new to industry 20 y/o stuck in NS but need some release, is there a recommendation here that won't turn me away? I called one of the girls but they said no record no appointment

Also any pointers in behavior? Of course be respectful to the MLs but is there anything I should/shouldn't do?
Maybe PM some promoters in the other thread and ask. Maybe he will add your number to database and spam u in future

Alternatively find those cheaper ones or those u think no business ones. More likely to take u
Old 02-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Err... she still can half nude?

U expect her to strip all nude n u dig her all the way ah?

If she Chio... and if can massage... why not continue the session?
Take a step back.

Everyone has preferences, just like your red and bold signature.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 02-07-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Yes agree syt.

Good gfe and service.

Looks 8/10
Boobs b cup
No french
Roaming 4G. Like Blu3 said earlier. Roam south depending on regional strength. I have no problem going south pole many times.

Even got a few licks on my own north pole.

One observation though. She rubbed my north pole on her nips and her panties. After deed, did not see her wipe nip or change panties. So if u suck her nips, you might just suck pre-cum. And when your dick gets rubbed on her panties, better hope you don't kena other bro undesirable fluid stains.

Otherwise, overall still 8/10. Worth a RTM.
Wow, this is my Tian Niu? Bro, you went to the wrong place and wrong ML is it? If you seen my earlier posts, she is my gold standard for hygiene. When I visit new MLs, I always compare them to her for standard. And she does not do licking of north pole la, she is a super hygiene freak, so she will never touch your pole with her mouth. I always remember her putting a piece of tissue on the towel before i lay and place my dick on the towel. This is without fail even though I have visited her countless times. The way she clean, change her towels, bedsheets etc, is better than those hotel chambermaids. Wife material.

The other ML up to her standard is Summer who has left though. She scrubs like nobody's business. And I have seen her pick up every single hair she sees.

Anyway these clean freaks intrigue me. Piece of mind when visiting.

Quote:
Saw a SYT advert from SLG last week.
Full nude and roaming. Booked and went down and when inside room, ML told me she having period. I said why never tell me in advance. She said i never ask. I said hello, advertised as such, of course expect all that is advertised. Don't tell me one day i go down and the ML tell me hand injured, cannot massage, so i sit there and drink kopi for 1 hr?

She then said she never provide full service, so of course period, she will not say. Fed up. Wear my clothes back and left. Waste time.
Quote:
It should be the reverse. After customer confirm, the ML should inform if there is anything advertised that she cannot fulfill.

Otherwise, ML should make effort to update advertisement. No logic expect paying customer to check when already advertised.

If ML cannot be responsible, too bad for me. I waste time, effort and transport costs. She lose that business.

Do not think that these MLs always pitiful. Wait till you see the kind of comments they tag to your phone numbers in their database. You cancel on them, even in advance, you are called untrustworthy. They cancel on you after you booked, not their problem, they are busy and in hot demand ... try again if you want.
Bro, you need to chill man. From your posts, i even wonder why you visit them in the first place. To vent anger or punish them is it? Lol.

Honestly, out of the 28 days, you hit them when they period, you need to go buy toto. I think to inform is if they provide full service and you cannot do it during period la. Of course, if this ML tells you, even though it is your first time visiting, then she is damn hardworking and damn on the ball to message very single customer about this. Do not think webmaster can help to change, because they won't. I saw it with my own eyes with Summer. They only have 1 chance to change anything for the month, and sometimes the webmaster don't even entertain you at all. She was totally disregarded and has to stick to the pictures and vids posted.

Unless the only reason you are anal about is you want to go further than just services provided and cannot fulfil because she period then too bad. My regular MLs will always inform me if they on period but sometimes I just tell them it's ok. The chemistry is up 10 notch!

Anyway, chill, enjoy them, and don't bring your anger everywhere la.
Old 02-07-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungandthirsty View Post
Hey guys, new to industry 20 y/o stuck in NS but need some release, is there a recommendation here that won't turn me away? I called one of the girls but they said no record no appointment

Also any pointers in behavior? Of course be respectful to the MLs but is there anything I should/shouldn't do?
Be persistent. If you are rejected by one, or there is no reply within 10 mins, try another and another... Try in the morning before 10am for same day or next day appointment. Or at night after 11pm for a next day appointment.

Being polite and respectful is all that is required for a start. Play it by ear.
Old 02-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Take a step back.

Everyone has preferences, just like your red and bold signature.

Pierre.
I am waiting for him to post his syt and I will go check her out..

I am open enough to share my favorite...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-07-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am waiting for him to post his syt and I will go check her out..

I am open enough to share my favorite...
if he say the name, only then can unleash the kraken
Old 02-07-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to try Le Le last week:
https://sglonelyguy.org/le-le-massage/

Her location is pretty central yet discreet, under 10 mins walk from mrt.
Open the door, and was not disappointed. She was wearing her bra and panties with a translucent large shirt over. Really slim with long legs, but boobs not C as advertised.

Shower alone, but she helps to wash the didi area, especially if you are going for BBBJ.

Looks: 7/10

Massage: 8/10
Read that she can massage quite well, so requested her to spend more time on a proper neck and shoulder massage. It was indeed pretty good, and she focused on neck and shoulder and skipped the rest of the body to save time for sensual

Sensual: 7/10
Sensual itself was average, but her acting shy and being super wet made it better. I didn't get frenching though

BBBJ: 7/10
Her BBBJ is quite good. Lots of tongue action, and varies the speed. She did not offer 69, but she will position herself in a way such that you can roam both top and bottom easily.

Overall, with good massage skills and good gfe, I feel she can be a safe choice. Will RTM in the future.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Yes that is nini. She post some heavy ps pic last time. So a lot of bros complain she look totally different. But cresit to ber now she post her current pic. Go ahead if you fancy the picture she post now. She look exactly like her pic. Not for me. Too old for me. In terms of services yes se do everything you want her to do
i see thanks....
im pretty ok with her looks....if her massage is up to standard.
i like tall gals also.

at least she took some effort re-taking the pictures. will give her a try if got time.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-07-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenes87 View Post
This I totally agree last time I go used to tip her generously but she really got attitude this cannot that cannot , so let those white knights continue to support her , for me I already got what I want from her
wah lau...i hardly tip any of the MLs for like donkey years....
coz the service they provide really not up to par with the price.
90% of the MLs listed or mention here hardly gives a decent massage.

for those really hot ones, even more reason not to tip coz no matter how much you tip, there will always more generous robert heads beating you to it.
and the end result is the ML get more $ but can do away with minimal service.

there was a ML who jokingly mentioned to me why i so stingy never tip her ....i jitao tell her her service is just so so and if she is not happy w me, she can just outright reject my booking. she hear liao just diam diam.

but although she still accept my next booking, her attitude had changed tremendously...many patterns come out....in the end i find it not worth while so drop her.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6895 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

for those really hot ones, even more reason not to tip coz no matter how much you tip, there will always more generous robert heads beating you to it.

there was a ML who jokingly mentioned to me why i so stingy never tip her ....i jitao tell her her service is just so so and if she is not happy w me, she can just outright reject my booking. she hear liao just diam diam.

but although she still accept my next booking, her attitude had changed tremendously...many patterns come out....in the end i find it not worth while so drop her.
I also don’t tip. My regular ML once told me tip or don’t tip also same level of service . As long as she gets the correct fee as advertised, she happy liao. But if customer want to give, she keep lor.... lol...
Old 02-07-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

there is only a handful of ML i met who consistently provided very good service. From bathing, to dry you clean, who can massage, always checking your well being to sending you off. These ML pay attention to even small details.. that's what makes them stand out. Being pretty and good looking only last you the first visit.. subsequent re-visits will depend on how well ML service is. Most are seasoned MLs, who are in this line long enough and with reputation and standards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1